Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Give in to the madness...
h010-045.png

Hey y'all! Quick update here. The next version of Twin Maniax! isn't quite in the oven yet, but you could say that we've entered the final stage of production (basically, there's only one scene I need to work on!). I'll keep you up to date, happy holidays everyone!

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I read lesbians in the planned tags. Will it be avoidable content? And by avoidable I mean that if you don't want it to happen, it doesn't happen, not just that you don't see it.

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone! The release schedule for Twin Maniax! v0.07 has finally been decided! Hooray! And it looks something like this:

Release date for subscribers in the Regular tier and above: February 14th (Valentine's Day, yay!).
Release date for all subscribers: February 21st.
Release date on our itch.io page (free download): March 6th.
More info in our SubscribeStar Page:

That's right, it's less than a week until the first release date! Regardless of subscription status, I hope you're excited to play yet another version of TM! Thanks again for all of your patience and support, and see you around very soon!

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Hello, beautiful people! In order to celebrate the launch of Twin Maniax! v0.07 tomorrow, this time around I've prepared a special Gravure Collection! It's free for everyone to see, so go ahead and check it out!

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone! It's finally here! Twin Maniax! v0.07 is now officially out for all of our subscribers!

Go ahead and have it a go, I hope you enjoy it! And please, please let me know your impressions and any sort of feedback you might have! Thanks as always for your patience and support, and I hope you stick around for more! :D

eyecatch021.png

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Twin Maniax! v0.07
0c371364-a004-4745-80dd-5946e061c5be-740x0.png
Aka the version with the feet & tits!
In this new update of Twin Maniax!, it's time for some important conversations to happen! Our beloved characters will finally put their feelings into words, and hidden secrets will start being unveiled! The stage is now set for what will surely be an unforgettable end of this Golden Week!
What's new on Twin Maniax! v0.07 :
- 1 full new day of content!
- 2 new steamy H scenes!
- 5 new Gravure Collections added to the Gravure Gallery.
- 2 new eyecatches.
- Greatly reduced the size of the game by compressing image files.
- Minor dialogue and graphic tweaks.
- Minor bug fixes.
As always, thank you for your patience and support! I sincerely hope you enjoy this new version of our game. And please, please let me know any thoughts or feedback you may have about it in the comments or on Discord! See you around, everyone!
Pc:
Mac:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I read lesbians in the planned tags. Will it be avoidable content? And by avoidable I mean that if you don't want it to happen, it doesn't happen, not just that you don't see it.
Well, reading the reviews and the previous pages, I doubt that anything is or will be avoidable, rather it seems to be the typical Kinetic Novel that avoids the tag thanks to some choice in the game that does not affect anything (you know the typical "see" or "don't see" choice).

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes