Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
idk i just tought to try this but whole game story looks like MC will go for some whore to get ntr story...

someone who played can confirm or decline?
My experience is, that it is Reverse NTR. So that the MC is getting stolen from his Girlfriend to her twin sister as the original girlfriend becomes corrupted into a cuck queen that gets off when MC fucks other women.
But this whas before latest update.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Afro888

Jan 5, 2018
My experience is, that it is Reverse NTR. So that the MC is getting stolen from his Girlfriend to her twin sister as the original girlfriend becomes corrupted into a cuck queen that gets off when MC fucks other women.
But this whas before latest update.
Does that mean that the MC gets scenes with other girls that aren`t the twins?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Does that mean that the MC gets scenes with other girls that aren`t the twins?
In 0.6 so far as I know not but it whas teased that one is going to throw at him to drag him down too and prevent he will become the great cleaner.

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I've heard reports that some people have had issues with loading old save files on the latest version of Twin Maniax! With that in mind, I've decided to share a working save file, saved at the very end of v0.06. You can download it here:

The directory the save files go in is usually "[Disk]:\Users[Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TwinManiax". This particular save file should appear at the end of the last page. Please let me know if it works for you!

Aditionally, I wanted to let you know that we're currently running a poll on our SubscribeStar page to decide what will Rin's next outfit be for the next update of Twin Maniax! Join us right now to participate!

rinswimsuitvote.png

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
why there's no NTR tag ?
SUPPOSEDLY, it's because Rin is apparently not considered a "love interest". It's pretty ridiculous to me to claim that when she is quite literally in numerous dreams of his, AND he is in some strange menage a trois with himself, his gf and her sister. I guess their argument is you see her having sex before he has any interest in her? But that isn't true, because he has his first dream about her before the incident, even excluding the very obvious fact that she is designed as an LI (which the mods on this site apparently don't consider reasonable reasoning since they've rejected my reports?). Honestly, if they actually tagged it properly, I'd change my review from a 2 to a 3, because your expectations are immediately set.

tidus

May 14, 2017
So are all the girls going to turn out to be whores who sleep around. The mom, the sister and the girl with the ponytails are the first ones to start.

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999
2.40 star(s) 25 Votes