Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Jesus! If you center your game around 2 girls, AT LEAST don't make one of them (Rin) obnoxious and repulsive!
all I ever want from Rin is to punch her, kick her, slap her or sell her on the school toilet for a quick buck. or, at least, let me AVOID her (and her whole disgusting gang!). but that would make the whole game pointless, wouldn't it? how do you humiliate such a bitch? how do you corrupt someone, who is already corrupted to the core? there is no fun in that!
often you hear the character say something like "why did I choose to..." - but that's the point! you didn't choose! the game chose for you! even if you are given a "choice", you are overruled by the game and can't avoid her - there is no choice! the MC is like on remote control and is constantly forced to watch, listen and witness the utmost sh*t while beeing winked or grinned at, without getting a word or a choice in!
playing this game makes me furious because it feels like youre handcuffed in a rundown brothel with cheap hookers and as long as I don't get the choice to slap Rin from here to Texas, sell her to a Sex-Trafficer, get her expelled (HOW?) or, simply AVOID her, I will avoid this shitshow like the plague.

oh, and I never klicked away so many endless sex-scenes, because... above!
THX for this, Helped me to Instant Ignore this xD And here i thought it would be a Good Game. Still hidding NTR Tag? Or are the comments about ntr fake in this Thread?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Twin Maniax! [v0.07] [Lemon Mint Soft]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Plans for the near future of Twin Maniax!
Hello everyone! What have you been up to? Enjoying the latest version of TM!, I hope! Today I would like to give you all a quick rundown of what you can expect in the near future of our game.
Let me start by saying that I'll be busy. Very busy. Both academic and work-related responsibilities will keep me occupied for a while, so while I'll do my utmost to avoid another long waiting time between updates, you can expect a slow start to the development process.
That said, I already have a clear idea of what I want the next update to look like, and I've already started with the prep work (backgrounds, sprites, initial dialogues, etc.). There are also a couple of other things I plan to do before tackling the next update head-on. Namely:

Resume the regular production of Gravure Collections: Do you like seeing our Gravure Collections? Because I love making them! I plan to return to a regular rhythm with them, just as we used to. Fortunately, I already have one half-finished, so it shouldn't be too long before we get back on track.
Prepare the first Omake Pack for Twin Maniax!: It's due time! Subscribers in the V.I.P. tier and above will get to enjoy a special pack that contains full-sized CG, HS character cards, HS scenes, and maybe some other goodies from Twin Maniax! Compiling all of it will take a while, so I'll try to do it alongside other work.
Prepare a special poll: It took a while, but we're finally having a poll that will have a direct impact on our game! Expect to see it in the following days.
Well, I think that's everything I wanted to mention! Let me know your thoughts or any feedback you may have. See you around!

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Odd, if I didn't search the forms before downloading this title...I wouldn't have known that has cucking NTR (or what ever that would be called where a love interest(s) are getting rammed by other dudes, while MC just watches it.)

Ya, definitely not my type of kink...And it would have been good if there was a comment or tag reflecting this type of controversial content.

Regards.

Afro888

Jan 5, 2018
Does the MC get any sex in this or is it just him watching the girls have sex with other people? I mean the other girls besides the twins do you get any action with them or do you only go after the twins.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TwinManiax-0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great to see update. I was planning to start another game, but I'll play this instead. From the start as my older save was lost. And I know I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I dont know if the homies are trolling but I don't remember there be any trace of NTR aside from sharing.
There is NTR. You literally watch another dude banging the shit out of one of the main love interest ( one of the twins ) on public. It's also unavodiable NTR. MC can't interfere and the dialogue heavly implied that he actually liked to watch it so he is kinda a cuck. Which is in the umbrella of NTR (netorase). I have no idea why mods haven't put a NTR tag on this game. It's probably because game gets updates once in a bluemoon so they don't care about it. So yeah if you dislike NTR stay out of this game because it's not even optional but forced ntr. Maybe if the dev give us an option to interfere or remove that scene all togetheri you can good to go

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I hate NTR and scenes where MC gets cucked (if I can't avoid those scenes It's quite likely that I'll delete the game), but in this case I didn't get that feeling. Rin isn't "your girl" at that time. Just random slut classmate. Perhaps love interest, if every girl you see in the game counts as one. I don't think we'll see her being with other men in the future, after we get intimate with her.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Hello everyone! It's finally here! Twin Maniax! v0.07 is now officially out for all of our subscribers!

Go ahead and have it a go, I hope you enjoy it! And please, please let me know your impressions and any sort of feedback you might have! Thanks as always for your patience and support, and I hope you stick around for more! :D

View attachment 3375531
Tag your game with NTR since Rin is fucking another man and you can't avoid it.

solama7304

Apr 27, 2023
Replay first page bottom middle scene while selecting 'it tastes sweet'

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 29528, in script
$ RikaLike += 1
File "game/script.rpy", line 29528, in <module>
$ RikaLike += 1
NameError: name 'RikaLike' is not defined

Defaulting variables would fix this or defining scope of replay. The other choice runs way past when the scene ends.

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone! Seems like you're already enjoying the latest update of our game :LOL:

Regardless, I wanted to share with you the news that Twin Maniax! v0.07 has just become available on our itch.io page! You can download it for free here:

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
There is NTR. You literally watch another dude banging the shit out of one of the main love interest ( one of the twins ) on public. It's also unavodiable NTR. MC can't interfere and the dialogue heavly implied that he actually liked to watch it so he is kinda a cuck. Which is in the umbrella of NTR (netorase). I have no idea why mods haven't put a NTR tag on this game. It's probably because game gets updates once in a bluemoon so they don't care about it. So yeah if you dislike NTR stay out of this game because it's not even optional but forced ntr. Maybe if the dev give us an option to interfere or remove that scene all togetheri you can good to go
Thanks and bye (y)

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes