Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Not a bad game, i loved the girls (especially chloe), good story but i must say, is a really bad move that the stats affect the scenes and gameplay, for example, if you karma is too low, you don't see fuuka (the first time), to see all you need to replay the episode again to search for cards and to increase the stats, for example, in the first time playing you go all karma, the second go all in perversity, also i know that probably the dev don't like the incest, but damn, that was a waste of a good waifu...Also the cards and some buttons could use a highlight to help colorblind people, not gonna lie that took me 5 min to see where the X where to close the menu.
Sorry, I hadn't considered colour blind people with the current system. Definitely an issue I'll try to tackle for the next update. I'm glad you enjoy the story!

Reactions: AlexTorch

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game options are not working I had a view of a disgusting futa during the call. Please fix that the scene should be from waist up so I don't have to see such a disgusting thing.

Now a feedback the scene where it introduces the beast people seem wrong they are not full bodied tan but they admit they are naturist so as they just came from the beast land they should not be pale as if they been wearing clothes.

Last edited:

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
The game options are not working I had a view of a disgusting futa during the call. Please fix that the scene should be from waist up so I don't have to see such a disgusting thing.

Now a feedback the scene where it introduces the beast people seem wrong they are not full bodied tan but they admit they are naturist so as they just came from the beast land they should not be pale as if they been wearing clothes.
She's only shown nude from the waist up if you have disabled futa content. It's only different if you told the game you'd like to see sexual scenes between her and the mother. I just tested it and this is working as intended.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
She's only shown nude from the waist up if you have disabled futa content. It's only different if you told the game you'd like to see sexual scenes between her and the mother. I just tested it and this is working as intended.
The problem is you can only choose at the beginning and there is no warning that the woman is a futa so now I am stuck seeing futa when I don't want to see futa. Should be able to change it in the game because that was a nasty surprise.

BTW when do the cards start to show? I'm at the first camera studio scene don't want to hear I have to start all over because I missed a card.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
The problem is you can only choose at the beginning and there is no warning that the woman is a futa so now I am stuck seeing futa when I don't want to see futa. Should be able to change it in the game because that was a nasty surprise.

BTW when do the cards start to show? I'm at the first camera studio scene don't want to hear I have to start all over because I missed a card.
Ah, I see where you're coming from. Without prior knowledge of the character it's not very clear. I'll make it so that option only appears for players with dick girl content for the next update. As for the waifu cards they begin to appear very early on I'm afraid. Once you've completed an episode you'll unlock the ability for the game to make a ping whenever one's on screen in replays.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ah, I see where you're coming from. Without prior knowledge of the character it's not very clear. I'll make it so that option only appears for players with dick girl content for the next update. As for the waifu cards they begin to appear very early on I'm afraid. Once you've completed an episode you'll unlock the ability for the game to make a ping whenever one's on screen in replays.
Tried to replay through it again and watching the left for a transparent UI card but I have still not seen a single one.. just finished the date with Sarah and the swim under the bridge. Still see no card.

OK the cards suck even with the tracker there hard as shit to see or find. Not fun at all.. wish someone release a damn unlocker for them as I don't even care to look for them even with the tracker. Takes too much away from the game story itself even bothering.

Unlike another game where you find hamsters it's a bit fun because they are just small not damn well near invisible and in some scenes they are damn invisible like the one in the locker room with the teacher. Even after hearing the tone I still could not find it... it had to be damn invisible.

BTW the cards are not persistent so that makes it even more worthless.. as you want to see the other option you load and gone are previous cards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i didn't go far and only played because the content that don't apeal to me can be "disabled", fact is except a few line of flavour text and some content being skiped it wasn't actualy what i would call disabled, there is an entire race that's out of my strike zone and disabling that content change nothing for exemple (i thought there would be an alternative for the futa)
and there is one of the things i hate the most in game around here ... over-exposition of penis ... again i didn't go far, but i've seen dick more often and longer than female body part (even counting futa tits wouldn't get the ratio close to equal and those bring their problem package ><)

dev qhould probably signal those points as skipping canon content and disabling it is realy different and over-exposition of penis is something to point out (twice the screen time of tits seem unreasonable >< at least for those that disable the two fetish linked to it )

btw except the kink that don't apeal to me, everything else seem interesting be it the story, characters of general gameplay ... too bad for me but i'll drop it and throw some evil glare to those that can actualy apreciate it (it's not fair for me to be stuck with ed inducing mtl and over-used game with "new" renders)

Reactions: MrBenny

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If i cheat my stats will it create conflicts, unlock every scene, or default to one variant or another?

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
If i cheat my stats will it create conflicts, unlock every scene, or default to one variant or another?
It won't create any conflicts and it will unlock every scene. If there's a variant to a scene you get to choose which one you see unless it's unavailable because of the content you've chosen to disable.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
hum... sad, sad cuz it's kinda interesting, just all characters don't have the same level for me.
we have the possibility to choose some or we have to be with all of them?
Since the game is linear your character will end up which each of the main love interests aside from the futa one which will be replaced with a different character if you have dick girl content disabled.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
i didn't go far and only played because the content that don't apeal to me can be "disabled", fact is except a few line of flavour text and some content being skiped it wasn't actualy what i would call disabled, there is an entire race that's out of my strike zone and disabling that content change nothing for exemple (i thought there would be an alternative for the futa)
and there is one of the things i hate the most in game around here ... over-exposition of penis ... again i didn't go far, but i've seen dick more often and longer than female body part (even counting futa tits wouldn't get the ratio close to equal and those bring their problem package ><)

dev qhould probably signal those points as skipping canon content and disabling it is realy different and over-exposition of penis is something to point out (twice the screen time of tits seem unreasonable >< at least for those that disable the two fetish linked to it )

btw except the kink that don't apeal to me, everything else seem interesting be it the story, characters of general gameplay ... too bad for me but i'll drop it and throw some evil glare to those that can actualy apreciate it (it's not fair for me to be stuck with ed inducing mtl and over-used game with "new" renders)
Sorry to hear that the game wasn't quite for you. Twinewood is going to feature a lot of nudity that won't be censored because I hate censorship lol. It is a little dick heavy at the start but as the episodes progress it will be more and more boobs, I just wanted a little build up to the good stuff.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Sorry to hear that the game wasn't quite for you. Twinewood is going to feature a lot of nudity that won't be censored because I hate censorship lol. It is a little dick heavy at the start but as the episodes progress it will be more and more boobs, I just wanted a little build up to the good stuff.
i see, then i most likely gave up too soon then :S i'll give it another shot, if i'll just be a bit indisposed by the content in the beginning then if the quality don't drop later on it's clearly worth hanging there .... no pun intended ><
i understood it has you being quite open but in game i tend to be disapointed by overexposition of dick (some straight game have more dick on screen than female which sound ridiculous to me :/) and irl i've always been indisposed by those people choosing the urinal just beside someone when choosing where to take a piss -_-
not too sure how people can accept game where you should be wanking while playing but have hours of male mc wanking alone or tacking shower/piss "daily" in game if it was game aimed a people into gay stuff i'd understand but it's aimed at straight audiance ... make me think of those #nohomo joke or the meme about heavy "bromance" with homie -_-
anyway, thank for your information and a realy nice game ^^

Reactions: Greily

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Since the game is linear your character will end up which each of the main love interests aside from the futa one which will be replaced with a different character if you have dick girl content disabled.
you cannot please everybody, renders are cool, characters too, some more then others.
I just ( personaly ) don't like harem stuff. i prefer some realistic relationship to be more invested in the story
Don't get me wrong, MC is well written, and the game is well done for now, some cute humor. I appreciate him, but the main gf being shy and at the same time ok for sharing.. mehh.
i just want quinn ahah ^^
irl i'm absolutely against sharing, sooo.

Reactions: Greily

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Is it really censorship if you're losing players(potential patreon subs) for it? Shame is one thing, modesty is another. Modesty = moderation = "All good things in moderation" This isn't hentai no one is asking you to bring out the black bars and mosaics. We want the anticipation and pay off and a lot of us want to see less sausage and more clams. Would you eat only your least favorite food just because someone offered you something you like "some day?"

To be fair it's all up to you, but I think the issue is that this game presents as one with romance and plot but after playing it the lack care for timing and mood AND morality causes a complete disconnect. Even though you don't have the NTR fight other games do, you're still offering widely different content all mixed together and it's cutting into your fanbase.

• Haha
Reactions: VPedge and Grelk

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is it really censorship if you're losing players(potential patreon subs) for it? Shame is one thing, modesty is another. Modesty = moderation = "All good things in moderation" This isn't hentai no one is asking you to bring out the black bars and mosaics. We want the anticipation and pay off and a lot of us want to see less sausage and more clams. Would you eat only your least favorite food just because someone offered you something you like "some day?"
Censorship is more than mosaics and black bars. If an artist needs to tone down their artistic vision that's censorship as well. As for whether or not it's worth self censoring, that's the conflict between artistic integrity and financial integrity. There's a lot of fans of futa content, maintaining artistic integrity and keeping the focus on them as it is could easily pay itself off in that sense. Kinda like how NTR probably isn't the most popular of genres, but because NTR fans tend to be extremely loyal to their favourite games it can still be a profitable one.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...With your dick-girl disabling feature, will it also avoid any of the proposed sheboi, and trans content?

As well the futa replacement you mentioned, is this a future character change, or...is this full female character already implemented in the story?

Regards.

Reactions: Melmoth99
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes