Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hmm...With your dick-girl disabling feature, will it also avoid any of the proposed sheboi, and trans content?
Femboy is a completely different toggle that you can disable at the start or on the chapter selection screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With femboy toggled off that character will still appear but he'll be wearing underwear for the story parts and he won't be selectable for intimate scenes.

Reactions: MrBenny

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Hmm...With your dick-girl disabling feature, will it also avoid any of the proposed sheboi, and trans content?

As well the futa replacement you mentioned, is this a future character change, or...is this full female character already implemented in the story?

Regards.
Yep turning off chicks with dicks means no relationships with futa or trans characters. There's a femboy toggle too but no main femboy love interests currently planned.

As for the replacement, in an upcoming episode you will get to choose between Kara and Maya becoming full main love interests depending on your preferences.

Additionally there will be a main love interest who you can decide whether not not they are trans. Without futa content on these choices will both just default to the no dick option.

Reactions: MrBenny

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ah, I see where you're coming from. Without prior knowledge of the character it's not very clear. I'll make it so that option only appears for players with dick girl content for the next update. As for the waifu cards they begin to appear very early on I'm afraid. Once you've completed an episode you'll unlock the ability for the game to make a ping whenever one's on screen in replays.
Found a problem with the cards there is definitely missing tones on some of them because I carefully played through and I am still missing cards even on two and 3 play throughs for both acts as they are missing tones. Be better to use a visual queue than audio because they maybe getting drowned out by music or sound effects.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Found a problem with the cards there is definitely missing tones on some of them because I carefully played through and I am still missing cards even on two and 3 play throughs for both acts as they are missing tones. Be better to use a visual queue than audio because they maybe getting drowned out by music or sound effects.
Episode 2 doesn't have chimes yet and there are some cards you cannot get without certain content enabled. A visual que is definitely something I could add though.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Episode 2 doesn't have chimes yet and there are some cards you cannot get without certain content enabled. A visual que is definitely something I could add though.
OK it would be good thing to mark them cards so we know what they are.. like if it's a Futa picture than put like a FUTA across the back of the card. That way we know we did not miss an actual card we want to see.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If all Kinetic Novels are like this, I'll have to start giving more of them a chance. I like being given the option of how to react even if the differences are confined to only the individual scene we're reacting in. It keeps me involved even if the greater story marches happily along unchanged.

What I really like, is that we get to be bisexual, even if, for the moment, the only male love interest is only in an in-game game. As a bisexual guy myself, there are far too few games allowing bisexual MCs.

Oh, and all the hairy pussys are a god send, far too many games default to shaved. Chloe especially is amazing

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If i have one persistent reoccurring gripe about this game it's the way foreskins are depicted, don't get me wrong, i don't mind them, have one myself, but they retract when the penis is erect so unless the dude has phimosis it naturally pulls back until the head is exposed. Watching a dude get a bj over his foreskin looks ridiculous, is this a limitation of the engine or a misunderstanding by the dev?

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
If i have one persistent reoccurring gripe about this game it's the way foreskins are depicted, don't get me wrong, i don't mind them, have one myself, but they retract when the penis is erect so unless the dude has phimosis it naturally pulls back until the head is exposed. Watching a dude get a bj over his foreskin looks ridiculous, is this a limitation of the engine or a misunderstanding by the dev?
Its actually an engine thing I'm trying to get fixed for the episode 1 re-shoots. Unfortunately dicks are rather finicky in Koikatsu, especially if you don't want to make them oversized like you'd find in a lot of other lewd games.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
OK it would be good thing to mark them cards so we know what they are.. like if it's a Futa picture than put like a FUTA across the back of the card. That way we know we did not miss an actual card we want to see.
I think I'm going to make some big changes to the UI around waifu cards for update 1.7. Thanks for all your feedback.

Reactions: molitar

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
alrighty gave this game a shot and wasnt dissapoitned curious to see where this going. though i skiped the cards as i had no clue what to actuly listen for let alone click on. i saw that kara and maya only one gets to be main love intrested? will we still get seinces with the other or are they just locked out if not picked

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
alrighty gave this game a shot and wasnt dissapoitned curious to see where this going. though i skiped the cards as i had no clue what to actuly listen for let alone click on. i saw that kara and maya only one gets to be main love intrested? will we still get seinces with the other or are they just locked out if not picked
The choice will be which one you want to properly join your harem. There may be smaller scenes with the one you don't pick based on your preferences. This is because Kara's role in the wider story will need to be entirely replaced with Maya for players who aren't interested in futa.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The choice will be which one you want to properly join your harem. There may be smaller scenes with the one you don't pick based on your preferences. This is because Kara's role in the wider story will need to be entirely replaced with Maya for players who aren't interested in futa.
Orrrrrr just give us them both :devilish:
Evil making us give up the futa if we go for the short stack. I like futa but short stack's gonna win that one 100 times out of 100

Reactions: Chris2041

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm confused...genre and dev notes state we have choices and choices matter....so why is it tagged as kinetic novel?
Related question for the optional content, do i need to avoid it every time or does it has options to disable futa and femboy content once and for all?

Reactions: Grelk

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm confused...genre and dev notes state we have choices and choices matter....so why is it tagged as kinetic novel?
Related question for the optional content, do i need to avoid it every time or does it has options to disable futa and femboy content once and for all?
Avoiding futa and femboy content is a toggle at the start and I have no idea why there's a kinetic novel tag. The story is currently on the rails but there's choices, stats and alternate scenes. It's hard to explain the game's mechanics but basically it's based on replaying it to unlock new content. I guess if you've got max points then you could argue there's a true path atm but it's really not kinetic.

Reactions: Virulenz

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Perhaps I haven't quite got the correct understanding of kinetic novel then. Currently the story choices only impact short term scenes. The main plot is going to be mostly unchangeable which is why I added the tag.

Reactions: S1nsational

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
KN are boring picure books without (m)any choices. Best case scenario for common KNs is a custom name and a toggle to avoid a kink or a skip button on a controversal scene.
But you allow even to choose the haremgirls. Imho the amount of choices/optionals qualifies for a VN tag.

Reactions: Grelk and myst0501

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Its actually an engine thing I'm trying to get fixed for the episode 1 re-shoots. Unfortunately dicks are rather finicky in Koikatsu, especially if you don't want to make them oversized like you'd find in a lot of other lewd games.
Glad to hear your working on that.. It really looks stupid when a dick is the size of the woman's damn arm. I also like that there is a wide variety of breasts and many are average size more like RL and not the majority have ridiculously large or huge breasts. Variety is what I like to see in a game.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes