Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Can you make it possible to unlock previous scenes from the gallery, when we go straight to the new content ?
Unlocking all gallery scenes is a perk of the V.I.P code. You can get access to it by supporting me on patreon, or waiting for the final version of the game where all cheats will be freely accessible.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Unlocking all gallery scenes is a perk of the V.I.P code. You can get access to it by supporting me on patreon, or waiting for the final version of the game where all cheats will be freely accessible.
I see... also, I don't know if it was mentioned, but that game with questions at the end is very buggy. 'Lotta errors. Maybe that's just me...

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
1728353257329.png

Chloe is right. She definitely looks like a chef.

*Edit: That being said, I played through the end of the content. I did not encounter any bugs in the trivia game sequence. Even when rolling back to pick different answers. (Yeah, I'm the guy who insists on a perfect score.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkarhon

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Do you have an approximate ETA for when the reworks will finish? Since I haven't played it in a while I think I will wait for it before starting a new save.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Do you have an approximate ETA for when the reworks will finish? Since I haven't played it in a while I think I will wait for it before starting a new save.
Episode 1 re-renders are going to go on for a while as I'm only adding a few each update. I'm not actually sure when they'll be done but I doubt before episode 3 is finished.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes