MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yours doesn't bend? :eek: Shit maybe I gotta see a doctor.

Currently just futa on female, but in the next update you will get the choice of either.
Hmm...does that mean any content with that futa female will have to be replayed, or the futa relationship content hasn't been included yet? I haven't played this title yet, and I'm not a futa fan...so I was wondering how the content will be handled.

And it's good there will be a choice, as this could unlock that futa character for players who avoid any penis fan content.

Regards.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Hmm...does that mean any content with that futa female will have to be replayed, or the futa relationship content hasn't been included yet? I haven't played this title yet, and I'm not a futa fan...so I was wondering how the content will be handled.

And it's good there will be a choice, as this could unlock that futa character for players who avoid any penis fan content.

Regards.
There's lots of Futa nudity and a scene with two characters that aren't MC or love interests but MCs relationship with the Futa love interest hasn't progressed to sex yet. The first scene will be in the next update. All Futa content is also entirely optional.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Currently just futa on female, but in the next update you will get the choice of either.
[/QUOTE]

I will wait for the next update

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Something is quite wrong, I keep having errors and repeated content and W.I.P. screens.

While the story was going great and being interesting, now it's a jumbling mess, jumping back and forward and getting dropped into the main menu.

I don't understand what is going on anymore since there's no real progression for 3 updates... I think it's time to drop this, it is really a pity, I was really liking the story... ah well... thanks.

Peace :(

Reactions: Lord Grim

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Something is quite wrong, I keep having errors and repeated content and W.I.P. screens.

While the story was going great and being interesting, now it's a jumbling mess, jumping back and forward and getting dropped into the main menu.

I don't understand what is going on anymore since there's no real progression for 3 updates... I think it's time to drop this, it is really a pity, I was really liking the story... ah well... thanks.

If you're using a save from an older version it will break. I make this clear on the front page. There is a new option from the in game menu to skip right to the new content on a new save for returning players. The last 3 updates include over 1000 renders of new story so I'm not really sure what's going on in your file.

Reactions: MrBenny

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Twinewood-2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If you're using a save from an older version it will break. I make this clear on the front page. There is a new option from the in game menu to skip right to the new content on a new save for returning players. The last 3 updates include over 1000 renders of new story so I'm not really sure what's going on in your file.
Hmmm...

The last save I have says: Afternoon. When I start it, causes an error, goes into a W.I.P. image that then drops me on the main menu. There's no game menu, no skip to new content, nothing...

OK, time to start over from the beginning. :(

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Got away with setting waifuShowdown1 = False by way of the console this time. Though it seems I should be checking which of Chloe's scenes aka 'my saves' sits nearest to the end of episode two… Just in case. :geek:

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
To the dev, please note that while certain VIP images are hidden in the gallery due to the dick variable being set to false, the images of the five people from behind (the image below) are still shown, despite the character in the middle being futa. Given that the other images are hidden when dick is set to false, I suspect that these images should be hidden as well.

screenshot0001.png

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Can the dev please add hint guide similar to Crimson High upon when searching for the cards?

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Professional Degenerate there is an error in the duel questions it is an edge case, but I replayed the game and the second time I hit the duel questions I got a IndexError: list index out of range error. You also get this error if you roll back on the question enough times as it deletes the question each time.

The issue seems to be that you define the questionList the renpy manual says that its supposed to be constant which isn't enforced, but results in undefined behavior if you do modify them I tried switching to just $ questionList and it seems fix the issue also means rolling back will show you the same question.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Professional Degenerate there is an error in the duel questions it is an edge case, but I replayed the game and the second time I hit the duel questions I got a IndexError: list index out of range error. You also get this error if you roll back on the question enough times as it deletes the question each time.

The issue seems to be that you define the questionList the renpy manual says that its supposed to be constant which isn't enforced, but results in undefined behavior if you do modify them I tried switching to just $ questionList and it seems fix the issue also means rolling back will show you the same question.
Thank you for brining this to my attention and providing a fix! I'll look into it but what you say makes sense. I'll get it sorted for the next update.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Can you make it possible to unlock previous scenes from the gallery, when we go straight to the new content ?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes