Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I noticed when you redo episodes, you still accumulate perversity and arcane points. Is that intentionally, farming/stacking these points?

Also Yuna's Replay causes errors:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, I'll look into this thanks. Yeah it's intentional for you to be able to farm them in replays. There isn't really going to be any major consequences for having them or not, or anything like that.

Reactions: ImariKurumi

HughNose

May 5, 2022
In the beginning there was this other boy walking naked through the hallways. Are we going to see him again? Maybe in some action?!

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
So, currently playing through it and it's pretty well written thus far, just chiming in to vent about my absolute fucking hatred for Lai'zel, that whole organization and the deus ex machina plot device where MC is all of the sudden completely helpless and thrown around at every whim without any sort of input in someone else's machinations.

It's just SUCH a common trope and it never, ever plays out well. All it ever achieves is to remove player agency and annoy the fuck out of players for having to put up with being a helpless bystander to a trainwreck.

Characters are written really well thus far, narrative pace is good, I just hate that specific part so fucking much.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
So, currently playing through it and it's pretty well written thus far, just chiming in to vent about my absolute fucking hatred for Lai'zel, that whole organization and the deus ex machina plot device where MC is all of the sudden completely helpless and thrown around at every whim without any sort of input in someone else's machinations.
This annoys me enough in movies and TV shows but in games it's especially infuriating given how much agency a player should have.

It's one thing to be narratively "stuck" somewhere, like reassigned to Dumpwater, Fuckoffsville because of a mission failure or politics or whatever, especially if it's after the "taste of power" opening.

But that's just it: The opening. Having to start from 0 at the beginning of a game and have limited agency right away? Fine. Actually makes sense as it gives a reason for the game's progression system to exist and makes you feel like a badass for overcoming it.
AFTER the beginning, though, it's just tedium. It's like an older sibling coming into the room while you're playing with LEGOs and taking half of them away. They're YOUR LEGOs, so you know your parents will make the sibling give them back EVENTUALLY, but now you have to jump through pointless hoops to get them back.

This type of thing CAN work. Splitting up the party is a narrative goldmine...usually because those party members still have their abilities. But just randomly having some bitch ass come in and say "I'm taking all your toys and you have to do what I say!" at chapter 6 of 12 is just asinine unless you're a VERY careful writer.

Goomes

Oct 15, 2023
Sorry i dont remember , when and were this happen ?

I remember the evil possesed lady and such.

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
Bruhhhh, the only thing that happens when the code leaks is it gets harder on the pirates next time. Before the last jerk leaked it all you had to do was set vip to true. If I can't find the next code then imma be real cross with that post. The less said about it the better though.
And just on the point of why someone wouldn't like it, before this update I don't think it was a big deal since it was mostly mini scenes mostly not involving the MC and side characters we were seeing on VIP scenes. Now without VIP you're missing a fairly long sex scene with the game's main LI, and imo the best one with her. It definitely didn't matter before this update but now without it you miss out on what I think most players would consider a core scene to the game.
I disagree. This situation is just like when people want to create some new BS solution or create some BS black market, for the CIA, when the Gov illegalizes a right. The solution isn't act like a criminal it's to stop the douche bags from doing douche bag things. When devs pull BS shit leave. Don't support their work in any way, don't play it don't leave comments, just leave they'll get it in time or the world is full of slave cucks and they'll get the shit content they asked for and deserve. People have been trying to get around it for years with it just getting worse, similar to how torrenting is now something you need a VPN for since everyone bent over for the NSA and free VPNs are decreasing every year, but at the same time more and more paid VPNs get caught selling data or selling out to the NSA anyway. I'm tired of pretending like the ones being censored are the criminals when the ones doing the censoring are the criminal Nazi scum bags.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I disagree. This situation is just like when people want to create some new BS solution or create some BS black market, for the CIA, when the Gov illegalizes a right. The solution isn't act like a criminal it's to stop the douche bags from doing douche bag things. When devs pull BS shit leave. Don't support their work in any way, don't play it don't leave comments, just leave they'll get it in time or the world is full of slave cucks and they'll get the shit content they asked for and deserve. People have been trying to get around it for years with it just getting worse, similar to how torrenting is now something you need a VPN for since everyone bent over for the NSA and free VPNs are decreasing every year, but at the same time more and more paid VPNs get caught selling data or selling out to the NSA anyway. I'm tired of pretending like the ones being censored are the criminals when the ones doing the censoring are the criminal Nazi scum bags.
Are you fucking 12 or something? Gtfo with that weak ass fake oppression complex. Take your own advice and just leave.

Reactions: mar_oz

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020

It's just SUCH a common trope and it never, ever plays out well. All it ever achieves is to remove player agency and annoy the fuck out of players for having to put up with being a helpless bystander to a trainwreck.

Characters are written really well thus far, narrative pace is good, I just hate that specific part so fucking much.
Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the story mostly, sorry you didn't like that scene. Mc is going start training real soon so he can learn to use his powers much more effectively and stop this sort of thing from happening again. I wanted to portray him as unwieldy with his powers and struggling to control them initially so that he has room to grow.

Reactions: Goomes

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the story mostly, sorry you didn't like that scene. Mc is going start training real soon so he can learn to use his powers much more effectively and stop this sort of thing from happening again. I wanted to portray him as unwieldy with his powers and struggling to control them initially so that he has room to grow.
It's fine, it's just a personal pet-peeve of mine as I've just seen that trope a lot.
The characters are written well enough that it wasn't something that ruined my enjoyment, so just keep doing what you're doing, it's working well.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes