V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Just ignore 'em mate. People on this site aren't the most stable when it comes to opinions on certain fetishes they don't personally resonate with. Cheers.
Now I don't know if you defended me or subtly attacked me with the end of your comment.
But never mind, I'm going to delete my previous comments, unfortunately there is no age restriction here on the forum, and as a result, many children are part of the adult discussion.

Jul 31, 2021
Now I don't know if you defended me or subtly attacked me with the end of your comment.
But never mind, I'm going to delete my previous comments, unfortunately there is no age restriction here on the forum, and as a result, many children are part of the adult discussion.
I wasn't attacking, I get where you're coming from. Take care mate.

Reactions: V&M
Sep 16, 2023
I started playing this game recently and haven't finished the current version yet but I'm really enjoying it even though I think MC's inner monologue is way too perverted sometimes but I guess it does justice to what was said about him in the opening scene. I just wish it could be toned down a bit if we choose less corruption routes.

I'm also not a big fan of being shoved into a relationship without player input and especially not so the incestuous ones but I still don't know if I'll be forced to do anything with someone other than Steph. At least I like Steph so I don't mind it much but I think it'd have been better if we could choose not to pursue anyone in particular but the story in general is pretty good and so are the characters.

Last edited:

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
Why doesn't the game have the Harem tag yet?
Or does the dev really plan on making us choose?
I mean, is that even possible?

FrancescoMiccoli01

Apr 5, 2023
There is something wrong with the current version: I tried download it from different sites and the games always ends at the end of the 0.6 version but checking the gallery I can see there are still plenty of scenes to unlock. I didin't have this issue with the version prior to the 0.7d.

Sep 16, 2023
Why doesn't the game have the Harem tag yet?
Or does the dev really plan on making us choose?
I mean, is that even possible?
"Will he build the harem he always dreamed about, or will he maybe find the true love he was always missing in his life?
The choice is yours."

This is in the synopsis, so I imagine that there would be an option to either choose a particular LI or go for the harem route but I'm confused by how the story is progressing.

Feb 14, 2022
Has anyone had any issues with scene stability in this most recent update? I compared how Stephi's first sex scene compared in 0.6 vs 0.7 and it's way choppier for me in 0.7.

Any tips would be helpful

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes