kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
whatever works, its not the worst when its 1 every once in a while, just thought you should have someone proofread or something if you werent using anything to spell check
Luckily enough, there is someone proofreading it, but it takes a few versions or so before they can get around to it, so you have to choose whether to use your willpower to power through the typos or to wait for the proofreading update.
Before they started proofreading, I had four or more URM pages worth of renamings in the past versions, but now after clearing it out and restarting from the beginning, it's just one and a half.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Luckily enough, there is someone proofreading it, but it takes a few versions or so before they can get around to it, so you have to choose whether to use your willpower to power through the typos or to wait for the proofreading update.
Before they started proofreading, I had four or more URM pages worth of renamings in the past versions, but now after clearing it out and restarting from the beginning, it's just one and a half.
i just played through everything that was available, again a few typos is fine as long as its not something like a whole sentence of nonsense, its great so far & its not like the typos make it unplayable, just kinda weird trying to read something that makes no sense & pretend somebody didnt have a stroke or something

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The part which is not yet proofread is really distracting and kinda annoying, it's almost every line. The proofreading is lagging too much behind imo, even for patrons they still have not an easily readable version. The grammar is ok but I don't know how he mixes up so many words

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017

Development update – Outfit previews

I'm still at the writing stage but I got the main chunk of scenes done. The build up for the big choice of this update was once again a bit tricky but I think so far everything turned out decently. I also managed to squeeze in some extra lewdness here and there but you really shouldn't expect v0.8 to be a fuck fest.

Remaining to do is what will be the main sex scene of the update to wrap up the beach stuff and then a few scenes for the rest of the day. To be honest though, apart from the final scene I'm not yet entirely sure what I want to do. I do need a bit of a puffer and I also have some ideas but those seem kind of forced to me as when I planned the update I had mainly two story lines + the setup for one more in mind. I will probably just start writing and see how it turned out so that I can get to the final scene, as this one in specific has been brewing in my mind for like half an year by now.

I hopefully should be able to get done writing within the next week and then I will get to the two new maps needed for v0.8.

Anyway, I don't really have anything to show for and I prepared something else to post on Tuesday anyway so here are just a few low effort renders of some of the outfits you'll see in v0.8.
op (1).png 00016614-580d-4069-9c39-9f75369da096.png 68c486ab-706f-4d7c-9fc5-8c65c1176f23.png c0c56c3f-026c-4ee6-adce-6434594816c6.png op (5).png

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017

Happy Halloween - 250 Subscribers
1a91c86d-c13a-46df-a2b9-e5825fad73cc.png
It is Halloween and I thought this would be a great opportunity to thank you all for your support.

While the game has been out for over a year by now at times it still feels surreal to me that so many people have played it and even more so that so many are enjoying it enough to support me for it. I truly am grateful for every single one of you guys and I really hope that, although not everything is perfect in the way things have been going at times, I will be able to keep delivering updates that are worth playing and worth looking forward to.

Anyway I'm not very good at this so instead of my warm words of thanks here you have a few renders for the occasion. Happy Halloween.

PS: The animation took 6 hours to render. I really got a whole new level appreciation for developers using Daz because I don't think I could bear this long rendering times all the time. hw23 (2).png hw23 (3).png hw23 (4).png hw23 (5).png hw23 (6).png hw23 (7).png hw23 (8).png hw23 (9).png hw23 (10).png hw23 (11).png hw23 (12).png

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I didn't get the "let's send lewd pics of my gf to some assclown" part of the update.

He wasn't interested in steph, so it was more like exhibition over netori. I also think I'd be pointlessly betraying stephs trust for a half-assed flex.

And being a wingman to get the weirdo friend character laid seems like a kinda lame plot.

Still a good update though considering mc did the superb feat of emptying almost two boxes of condoms.

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
I didn't get the "let's send lewd pics of my gf to some assclown" part of the update.

He wasn't interested in steph, so it was more like exhibition over netori. I also think I'd be pointlessly betraying stephs trust for a half-assed flex.
You send him a picture of steph so thats who he thinks hes looking at, and then you send pictures of catherine-thus the netori.

Jan 12, 2022
How extensive is the Corruption/Seduction system? Are they specific different paths or are you free to pick either option on each option? And if there are different paths, since it seems to count how many of each option you pick, is it just based on which one has more points?

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022

And being a wingman to get the weirdo friend character laid seems like a kinda lame plot.

Still a good update though considering mc did the superb feat of emptying almost two boxes of condoms.
Showing Aden the picture of Stephanie was a trade-off. It has a bit of a sharing after taste, yes, but I think its worth it to give his denial of what his girlfriend will turn into in the future more plausibility. I did make it optional for a reason though, as I know that a bit of sharing is already too much for many and also many probably want to have him involved as little as possible anyway.

How extensive is the Corruption/Seduction system? Are they specific different paths or are you free to pick either option on each option? And if there are different paths, since it seems to count how many of each option you pick, is it just based on which one has more points?
In the majority of cases it will be based on which of the two points you have more of. The results are sometimes just some variations in the scenes, sometimes longer paths although for the time being these paths always connect back to the main story (so no huge branching leading the story into totally different directions).

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I don't see any problems with a real share (even an NTR), as long as it's optional and completely avoidable, for vanilla fans. As long as it's completely avoidable (with clear options), I don't think it will affect the gameplay experience even for the most vanilla players.
Thats right push your kinks onto the dev even after they said no.:FacePalm: Can't just be happy with what's there noooo. You want those kinks? Then go find a fucking game with them and knock yourself out.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I don't see any problems with a real share (even an NTR), as long as it's optional and completely avoidable, for vanilla fans. As long as it's completely avoidable (with clear options), I don't think it will affect the gameplay experience even for the most vanilla players.
It just doesn't fit with the game. He is trying to be a better version of himself in this life. So NTR and any of the variables just don't fit.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Stop being ignorant, I didn't ask to put it on. I just gave an opinion, and I agree with the colleague above, it doesn't suit the game.
What makes me angry is that some shitty fans keep dictating what a developer should or shouldn't put in their game, threatening some developers if they put something they don't like.
This is not the first time I've seen you dropping hints about "optional content" in a thread. I know exactly what you're doing.
You're being a lot more subtle about it but basically doing the same thing.

Jan 12, 2022
Showing Aden the picture of Stephanie was a trade-off. It has a bit of a sharing after taste, yes, but I think its worth it to give his denial of what his girlfriend will turn into in the future more plausibility. I did make it optional for a reason though, as I know that a bit of sharing is already too much for many and also many probably want to have him involved as little as possible anyway.

In the majority of cases it will be based on which of the two points you have more of. The results are sometimes just some variations in the scenes, sometimes longer paths although for the time being these paths always connect back to the main story (so no huge branching leading the story into totally different directions).
Would it be viable to see all content by doing a pure seduction and pure Corruption run?

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Find another game for your cuckold fantasies mate. What was it that you people say? If you don't like it find another game? There are many ntr games for you out there. Follow your own advice

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Would it be viable to see all content by doing a pure seduction and pure Corruption run?
In terms of corr and sed you should be able to see almost all the variations with two runs. There are however paths planed to split independent from the corruption/seduction system. For example the previously mentioned Aden netori choice which is another variation within the Cathrine corruption path or whether or not you've gone for Mrs. Clements which changes the initial approach for Abigail.

Jul 31, 2021
One more, point me to where I asked for something in my comment.
I just gave a fucking opinion, but there are some idiots who don't even know how to respect a fucking opinion.
When I want a fetish in a game, I ask clearly, I don't hide it. As for those who think that people who like these topics are cuckolds, I don't even respond, people like that are ignorant, and nothing I say will change their ignorance.
Just ignore 'em mate. People on this site aren't the most stable when it comes to opinions on certain fetishes they don't personally resonate with. Cheers.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes