yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TwistedMemories-0.7d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ascaris

May 9, 2023
I just started playing on the Android version and I got to the second day, where you go check on Emily, and the game just says "skipping unsafe content." I'm not sure what that means.

I noticed that there's a "Loli switch" in the changelog but I don't see it anywhere in my game settings, am I missing something or is that unrelated?

Reactions: Zeref1551

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
I just started playing on the Android version and I got to the second day, where you go check on Emily, and the game just says "skipping unsafe content." I'm not sure what that means.

I noticed that there's a "Loli switch" in the changelog but I don't see it anywhere in my game settings, am I missing something or is that unrelated?
Check the settings, it's there, labeled as Pettie switch or something

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Meh, if you follow the story, seems like Mr. Clements is pretty much ignoring Mrs. Clements, only thing you are doing in it is giving her again the feeling of being woman, loved and desired.
Ignoring isn't good enough reason for me. Different story if the husband is physically and/or verbally abusive to the wife, or has done other fucked up shit.

There's a character in the game Personal Trainer where not only he's abusive like I mentioned, but also drugs and rapes his patients (he's a dentist). Now, that kind of guy I wouldn't mind cucking over and over.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ignoring isn't good enough reason for me. Different story if the husband is physically and/or verbally abusive to the wife, or has done other fucked up shit.

There's a character in the game Personal Trainer where not only he's abusive like I mentioned, but also drugs and rapes his patients (he's a dentist). Now, that kind of guy I wouldn't mind cucking over and over.
So mental/emotional abuse is not enough then, i guess each to our own.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes