The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017

Development update – Milf's night out

Its been a pretty slow week for me. I didn't manage to put everything into the new stats menu I wanted but I think its good enough for now and the rest can wait until after v0.8. I did however start writing the script this week with three scenes finished so far. From next week on wards I will be on the development of v0.8 with full force.

I do have to say though, after v0.7 I'm a tiny bit worried about v0.8, as there probably won't be as much lewdness in this update. I will try to maybe squeeze one of two smaller lewd scenes in here and there, but I really don't want to force stuff like that too much, so it remains to be seen.

Anyway, here are a few renders of the milfs of the game because I don't think I've made any renders of them together so far. aaf417c0-5a92-45d3-a652-2192599bc11d.png 2f5ffb6c-fcb4-4a55-865e-7d3c2bf8f242.png 8fcb3b14-d786-46c6-9d06-c4a274f201ab.png 72569cb1-4d1d-428b-9aa2-abb69455487c.png 04cc62c4-8a92-40d5-b40c-e8044e1f7726.png 51b9e8de-019b-481e-a179-9360bef64386.png 6389b64e-0083-4891-af20-8fd7db5c7280.png

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023

Its been a pretty slow week for me. I didn't manage to put everything into the new stats menu I wanted but I think its good enough for now and the rest can wait until after v0.8. I did however start writing the script this week with three scenes finished so far. From next week on wards I will be on the development of v0.8 with full force.

I do have to say though, after v0.7 I'm a tiny bit worried about v0.8, as there probably won't be as much lewdness in this update. I will try to maybe squeeze one of two smaller lewd scenes in here and there, but I really don't want to force stuff like that too much, so it remains to be seen.

Anyway, here are a few renders of the milfs of the game because I don't think I've made any renders of them together so far. View attachment 3025862 View attachment 3025865 View attachment 3025866 View attachment 3025868 View attachment 3025871 View attachment 3025873 View attachment 3025874
AcademicPracticalChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
something i would say is id be ok with updates without lewd scenes if it mean we get more character progression in my opinion some of the side characters like are old bully's mom and some of the NPC school girls are in need of the lime light to help build up the story i love the lews scenes we do have but they are more great when the characters have had more time to shine

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020

No No No....
Dev, this is not good enough for version 0.8.
We have poor little sis so desperately wanting bro's dick and ready for the taking that you can't just leaver her hanging while MC goes out on the town with a bunch of MILF's. Lets help poor little sis out first, pop her cherry and then celebrate while she recovers :)

Love this game

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

No No No....
Dev, this is not good enough for version 0.8.
We have poor little sis so desperately wanting bro's dick and ready for the taking that you can't just leaver her hanging while MC goes out on the town with a bunch of MILF's. Lets help poor little sis out first, pop her cherry and then celebrate while she recovers :)

Love this game
Well I love the little sis but she had many scenes in the last two updates, I think it's times to develop the big sis and perhaps the redhead childhood friend

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.7d] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Note: Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Quick question, when I install the mod to the game, it shows error when I press "Cheat".

Mudhnib

Oct 23, 2023
Quick question...

I noticed in the mod version of Android that sometimes the colors of the options Secuction and Corruption are different. I noticed colors ranging from yellow to different shades of red and even purple.

Does anyone know if those colors mean anything and how I can determine which option is the better choice?

Last edited:

Mudhnib

Oct 23, 2023
This isn't a question, but a comment for the developer.

Normally I don't like games where the female characters have exaggerated figures like huge breasts and so on. But I like the storytelling so much that I still can't stop playing the game.

My sincere complements!

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Normally I don't like games where the female characters have exaggerated figures like huge breasts and so on. But I like the storytelling so much that I still can't stop playing the game.
There seems to be an unspoken rule that every Honey Select games must have at least one tig ol' biddies. And I ain't complaining.

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Help Please Please Help me animations are lagging too much. I really really want to play but animations are lagging so much. This doesn't normally happen when i play any other renpy games.

[ Hehehehe I fixed it on my own ]

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: gojira667

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
Good story.I never read a vision novel soseriously before.
But this game have too much bugs,the dialog and the picture is not match.They have a lots of lags

Jun 15, 2017

Anyway, here are a few renders of the milfs of the game because I don't think I've made any renders of them together so far. View attachment 3025862 View attachment 3025865 View attachment 3025866 View attachment 3025868 View attachment 3025871 View attachment 3025873 View attachment 3025874
The dev is teasing us big time showing us such a hot redheaded milf :love:. This is the major problem with this game, all the characters are too damn attractive that I can’t decide who I want scenes with more. Looking forward to seeing more of her though for sure.

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
if english isnt the 1st language its fine just use grammarly or something because 3 typos in a single sentence is very immersion breaking
View attachment 3000457
I use URM and then open it up with Alt+M to just fix the typos when I come across them, so that if the same typo is ever made in the future, it'll be automatically fixed. I usually only do it for typos/mistakes that have only one possible answer (though the archived>achieved here is a stretch, I just assumed the MC wouldn't be working in the archives somewhere). So for your image, I'd definitely change postilion and poesy, as I doubt that same typo would be made for any other words than position and pussy. I might also change "you cock" into "your cock", since the only alternative would be someone insulting someone by calling them a cock, which doesn't sound like it'd happen that often. Same reason I changed "even tough" to be "even though" because I doubt I'm going to see "even tough as you are" or "the steak's even tough".

1698432055459.png

I also use it to change the character's names to the spelling variation I am most familiar with (Alyvia=Olivia, Cathrine=Catherine, Stephany=Stephanie, Viki/Viktoria=Vicky/Victoria, Aden=Aiden, Mya=Mia, Dillan=Dylan).
Also after some previous updates reset the variables of "X/Y/Z school" and the ages, I just manually set those again, for instance, by replacing "[ZS]" with "High School". So I wouldn't have to worry about setting those up again, since the URM-renamings are saved (as long as you save them with Ctrl+S or pressing the floppy disk in the top right) across all versions and future updates.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
I use URM and then open it up with Alt+M to just fix the typos when I come across them, so that if the same typo is ever made in the future, it'll be automatically fixed. I usually only do it for typos/mistakes that have only one possible answer (though the archived>achieved here is a stretch, I just assumed the MC wouldn't be working in the archives somewhere). So for your image, I'd definitely change postilion and poesy, as I doubt that same typo would be made for any other words than position and pussy. I might also change "you cock" into "your cock", since the only alternative would be someone insulting someone by calling them a cock, which doesn't sound like it'd happen that often. Same reason I changed "even tough" to be "even though" because I doubt I'm going to see "even tough as you are" or "the steak's even tough".

View attachment 3038391

I also use it to change the character's names to the spelling variation I am most familiar with (Alyvia=Olivia, Cathrine=Catherine, Stephany=Stephanie, Viki/Viktoria=Vicky/Victoria, Aden=Aiden, Mya=Mia, Dillan=Dylan).
Also after some previous updates reset the variables of "X/Y/Z school" and the ages, I just manually set those again, for instance, by replacing "[ZS]" with "High School". So I wouldn't have to worry about setting those up again, since the URM-renamings are saved (as long as you save them with Ctrl+S or pressing the floppy disk in the top right) across all versions and future updates.
whatever works, its not the worst when its 1 every once in a while, just thought you should have someone proofread or something if you werent using anything to spell check

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
whatever works, its not the worst when its 1 every once in a while, just thought you should have someone proofread or something if you werent using anything to spell check
Luckily enough, there is someone proofreading it, but it takes a few versions or so before they can get around to it, so you have to choose whether to use your willpower to power through the typos or to wait for the proofreading update.
Before they started proofreading, I had four or more URM pages worth of renamings in the past versions, but now after clearing it out and restarting from the beginning, it's just one and a half.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes