trololohome

Dec 9, 2020
Game is really great. I would only suggest to speed up game world a little bit. It seems so strange that the whole update with all it's actions consists only 24 hours. Maybe make them in several separate days?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I remember playing this game when it first came out and thinking it had potentially ,but i knew it was going to be a slow burn so I put it on the backburner for a while and waited for updates to build up, now I’ve finally got around to playing it from the start to the latest updates and thank god I did because it’s way better then i ever imagined.

it’s very rare that a game manages to hit the mark on pretty much everything that makes a good adult game such as: renders, animations, writing And characters etc, but this game is one of the few that I genuinely think does. I genuinely don’t think there’s a single love interest in the game that I dislike (which doesn’t mean I love them equally steph is best girl) and I think there’s a good variety in looks and I find them all attractive. If there was only one piece of criticism I had for the game is that I’d like the two paths of seduction and corruption to be more different then they are the same, I personally really liked the blackmail path with Cathrine because it actually felt like the corruption path became it’s own thing rather then just some extra spice to the seduction path, so I’m hopeful for future corruption choices to be more impactful like with Catherine.

anyway I just word vomited and ain’t nobody reading all this:ROFLMAO:, I’m just sad that I have to join everyone else now and wait for future updates patiently.
just finished seduction path, I feel basically the same, I'm glad I took a while longer to play it as it has a pretty good chunk of content already, I always end up forgeting those that I play from the start and now I think it will be hard to forget this one. It will take a good while to finish the story, but if the dev keep raising the bar with the animations like he has the wait will be worth it.

It's rare to find a game here that looks this good with honey select and actually has good writing with a story that I actually give a fuck about.

The only problem is that this last version clearly wasn't proofread, but it's fine.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
So there is a graphics performance overlay on the top left of my screen enabled on this game, and not on any other Renpy games on my system, so I deduce that it is a config for this game. How do I turn it off?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
1 or 2 girls that squirt is nice (even though it's too much squirt in this game) but not every girl, it's a little immersion breaking.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Squirting seems to be changed in the last updates no ? Remember the first time with Stephanie and it was'nt so much and so white

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
If I am on the seduction route, does making a corruption choice change anything? It seems like the corruption route has more scenes but I also like romance. Is is possible to mix and match route choices on one playthrough?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
If I am on the seduction route, does making a corruption choice change anything? It seems like the corruption route has more scenes but I also like romance. Is is possible to mix and match route choices on one playthrough?
Nothing speaks against it so far. You can mix and match all you like.

However, I can imagine that in the future you will need a certain amount of points for scenes OR you will be locked in one route eventually.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Dev said you will eventually be locked into whatever route has the most points.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Arqoi

Nov 16, 2016
Damn, this game could easily be a 5/5 if it weren't for the mandatory use of condoms. That shit fucking sucks. I hope it's not the same with every single fucking character, otherwise it will be 2026 before we see any creampies :KEK:

It probably wouldn't be a 5/5 with me if every girl was suddenly down to grind the teen mom life. Would kill a lot of the great characterization vibes. But one or several of the girls having an impreg fetish would be fine.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
If I don't pursue Mrs. Clements, will it locked me out of her daughter?
No you are still able to get with her daughter.

For the most part you will get the scene for which you have the most points. There might be some special scenes however which require a fixed amount.

Damn, this game could easily be a 5/5 if it weren't for the mandatory use of condoms. That shit fucking sucks. I hope it's not the same with every single fucking character, otherwise it will be 2026 before we see any creampies :KEK:
If everything goes to plan there might be a creampie before 2024 (so far no update ever has gone according to plan though).

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Question is, why wouldn't you pursue the absolutely stunning Mrs. Clements? :love:
Precisely. Imagine missing out fucking one of the most beautiful woman in the game (Missis Clements) in a threesome with her daughter just because you .... I don't know why.

• Haha
Reactions: Greily
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes