Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
I would advise becoming a supporter - then I would not mind you offering stupid ideas that would just delay progress and kill the game eventually.
I mean, WTF? Really? If we go down on that path, we could reduce all graphics to stick figures. Yeah, why not?
Maybe, because one can expect a caring creator to do his/her utter best? Maybe?
(And don't get into the "Then become a patron, otherwise nah-nah-nah, I can't hear you!" type of argument, please!)

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
more graphics pleasheee, even if clothes become a little buggii, give us more high res if can ♥ ... where is the teacher .....T.T

Last edited:
Reactions: mentosa

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I mean, WTF? Really? If we go down on that path, we could reduce all graphics to stick figures. Yeah, why not?
Maybe, because one can expect a caring creator to do his/her utter best? Maybe?
(And don't get into the "Then become a patron, otherwise nah-nah-nah, I can't hear you!" type of argument, please!)
Haha. It's funny how you use words like "argument" in the same post where you commit "false dilemma" and/or "strawman" logical fallacies. "What.... you don't like floods! :0 ... You clearly wish for droughts then!" :D

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
If taking a few minutes to adjust clothes might kill the game, it's just sad. That, plus a typo every other line before the proofread version 2 or more weeks later, gives a bit of couldn't-give-a-damn vibes.

It's a good game, could be even better with better care to detail.
Are you proposing a single adjustment or multiple ones? If multiple ones, the it will take quite a bit of time (and time is this game's biggest problem - as is for many other games). Trust me when I (a tier 3 supporter, even on non release months) say - the author gives a damn. He has proven himself to be responsive, flexible, capable and HONEST (unlike some others I supported in the past).

And it would be a god damn shame if we decided to quit before missis Clements date (+ a few more releases at least).

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Haha. It's funny how you use words like "argument" in the same post where you commit "false dilemma" and/or "strawman" logical fallacies. "What.... you don't like floods! :0 ... You clearly wish for droughts then!" :D
On one hand, you are right, I have oversimplified the problem, by reducing it into a binary solution.

However:
-Hey, there is a stain on your friend's clothes!
-Give him money to wash them or shut up!

Well, I mean... you are absolutely right! I apologize! :)

Bossftw

Jul 19, 2023
Does anyone know how to unluck the scene on the second page in the gallery, top middle one? Done 2 playtroughs.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
so this update came out in Oct last year in 2023 so when u think the new update well come out ?

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
To make the waiting for a new update more fun (note, we still have one more dev update coming, Baibai is trying to make the release happen in late January), let's analyze the information known about the upcoming version - v0.8.

Predictions after Teaser 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Predictions after Teaser 2:

- At the beginning of v0.8 development it was indicated that it might be a smaller update (no surprise as the v0.7 was huge). But amazingly Baibai confirmed that v0.8 will be a whole day! Fucking fantastic (even if there will be fewer scenes)!

- Additionally, at the beginning of development Baibai expressed concern that there might be lack of lewdness in v0.8 (compared to v0.7 as it was such a killer in that regard). Well, as luck would have it, I'm glad that this seems not be the case. There are going to be 3 big lewd scenes with a lot of animations in the update and a good mix of lewd, teasing and dialog in general (in the words of maestro Baibai). Let's delve into it a bit:

- We know that there will be a big choice in v0.8 (probably similar to Catherine corruption / netori choice in v0.7 in terms of impact). My prediction: this probably will be a choice related to Alivia.

- There will be a "main sex scene to wrap the beach stuff". My prediction was Stephanie will be raw dogged, but seeing as she probably will have action in the first scene, who else than Alyvia then (surely not Leo, LOL).

- We will finally see Julia - amazingly for me and fortunately for all of us - she will appear in lingerie. Hard to predict how Baibai will pull that one off. Very exciting stuff. We see her in some kind of clothes store, probably from the view of MC (hope so). I'm guessing: she will meet MC and Stephanie in the mall when MC will be buying Stephanie a bikini. I would also venture to guess that Julia is trying to spice things up with her husband, from which it will be clear that there are unfulfilled needs. MC will probably be advising on the outfit (long-shot guess).

- There will be changes to the development/update process after this release! Personally I hope Baibai will try to make it easier for him to roll out updates (I would get rid of the bonus content or at least start incorporating it into the game, the bonus scene with Jacky and the dildos was planned as unlockable bonus content, which is a bit strange to me as it is not as hot as some scenes in the game that we will have at the point when the scene will be included - I always think that bonus content should be moving things along and be hotter than the current game progress). Will see.

- We had a lot of great content on Patreon this time around, I really came to appreciate how hot Stephanie is heels, just look at her - these hips, belly and tits are great:

So finally, my predictions as to who is going to have lewd scenes: Stephanie in the morning, Alyvia (fuck, this seems so unlikely, but I so want it to happen) and ... Lola (also unlikely as it might be heard by others in the house)? So excited to see what actually happens as it seems like almost anything could!

P.S. Let me know if I missed something.
P.P.S My beloved missis Clements will appear only in v0.10 (or whatever the version it will be).
P.P.P.S I might update this post if I come up with something.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
If taking a few minutes to adjust clothes might kill the game, it's just sad. That, plus a typo every other line before the proofread version 2 or more weeks later, gives a bit of couldn't-give-a-damn vibes.

It's a good game, could be even better with better care to detail.
Reasonable requestss but I don't think it'll be done unless the game dev reads thses thread from time to time, a tad bit sad to see the world in a perfectionist eyes though

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Reasonable requestss but I don't think it'll be done unless the game dev reads thses thread from time to time, a tad bit sad to see the world in a perfectionist eyes though
He does read the thread. But I think those details can be handled after the story is finished. It will be the official release.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
I'm not sure if Baibai intentionally uses the word lewd instead of sex, it seem like he does not include teasing as lewd, so lewd is probably ~sex.
What I consider a lewd scene is a bit arbitrary. I mostly just use it to say that its more than, for example, one of the massage scenes or a bit of fondling. In my mind everything I call a lewd scene should at the very least have the potential for you to bust a nut to it. Lewd scene does not necessarily mean sex, otherwise the game would only have two of those so far.

- So in total: >=10 scenes is my guess.
There will be 15-16 scenes in total (I may still have to split one of them for technical reasons).

I read everything.

He does read the thread. But I think those details can be handled after the story is finished. It will be the official release.
No, I would like all renders to be final. Maybe I'll revisit old renders at some point but I don't really plan on it and I'd rather work on new parts of the story. The typos are another issue though, I do need to take care of those.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
What I consider a lewd scene is a bit arbitrary. I mostly just use it to say that its more than, for example, one of the massage scenes or a bit of fondling. In my mind everything I call a lewd scene should at the very least have the potential for you to bust a nut to it. Lewd scene does not necessarily mean sex, otherwise the game would only have two of those so far.

There will be 15-16 scenes in total (I may still have to split one of them for technical reasons).
Thanks! I updated my post (and my understanding, LOL). Can't wait for the next dev update!

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes