Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
isn´t it stating the preference for the best form of NTR, which is netori?
i am fine with cucking as long as i can cuck instead of being cucked.
i asume that is the endgame for cathrine corruption. stealing her away from that little coward aden & her learning to love it
Especially if the last LI turns out to really be Aiden's Mom, we would be in for a very fun time. Looks wise it would definately fit.
Occasionally sending him pics and videos of his mom and gf getting messed up while he's none the wiser who those sluts actually are... but hmm, they seem kinda familiar, don't they? By the time he's figured it out he will probably get off to it.
Anyway sets a great stage for some prime Netori content.
I suspect she's also the doctor that MC is to go to (can't remember which day), so won't be meeting her next update yet.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
T.T where is the teacher .... pleaseee ... no update on corruption route yet ? pleaseeeeee feed us a teacher or a little sis ...or a blackmailed sweetheart

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Occasionally sending him pics and videos of his mom and gf getting messed up while he's none the wiser who those sluts actually are... but hmm, they seem kinda familiar, don't they? By the time he's figured it out he will probably get off to it.
This is such a ntr hentai cliché. But if it works, it works

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Especially if the last LI turns out to really be Aiden's Mom, we would be in for a very fun time. Looks wise it would definately fit.
Anyway sets a great stage for some prime Netori content.
I suspect she's also the doctor that MC is to go to (can't remember which day), so won't be meeting her next update yet.
man i did even think about aiden´s mom. this very much makes me even more excited esspecially if we can rly do that

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
man i did even think about aiden´s mom. this very much makes me even more excited esspecially if we can rly do that
There is nothing confirmed, but the last LI has some similarity with Aiden and also MC does not like to go to this specific Doctor, and being the mom of the boyfriend of his Crush would probably be a reason why he does not like her.

Reactions: mentosa

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Bro he lived for 20 years. It was not a premonition
20? in Ugly bastard version mc says he lived Forty or something. i just played this VN two times in second time i just thought the UGLY BASTARD VERSION to be a premonition when MC is sleeping at the moment.if i am wrong so be it bro ;) (y)

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
BaiBai_
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not well versed with what counts as isekai and what doesn't but its definitely not a dream or premonition. The MC did travel back in time and transform into his old self in all but mind and cock and I do think these ~40 years of additional life experience are kind of necessary to justify the way he's acting during the story or his twisted memories(!). After all, if it where just an dream or premonition, there wouldn't really be a reason for him not to remember all that stuff.

To be honest though, I didn't put too much thought into this whole time-traveling thing. It kind of just happens. In my mind there isn't any goddess or anything like that but as it won't every be explained anyway, everyone can feel free to think about a how or why for them self.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
I'm not well versed with what counts as isekai and what doesn't but its definitely not a dream or premonition. The MC did travel back in time and transform into his old self in all but mind and cock and I do think these ~40 years of additional life experience are kind of necessary to justify the way he's acting during the story or his twisted memories(!). After all, if it where just an dream or premonition, there wouldn't really be a reason for him not to remember all that stuff.

To be honest though, I didn't put too much thought into this whole time-traveling thing. It kind of just happens. In my mind there isn't any goddess or anything like that but as it won't every be explained anyway, everyone can feel free to think about a how or why for them self.
OHH...so that's what happens huh, i just over-thought things didn't i? thanks for solve out the mystery. Anyway Great VN so far Dev looking forward to the upcoming update(s) can't wait actually:love:(y)

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023

Development update – Feels like flying

I didn't get quite done with rendering but as good as. The only thing left is the last scene of which I already did the biggest part of the first variation so I will definitely be able to get it done next week and start translating as well. In terms of animations for the 3rd lewd scene, while tricky they weren't quite as hard to make as I anticipated them to be. Still, the first few did take me a few attempts to get them right but I don't think I should go too in-depth about the process otherwise I will give away too much.

For translating there is once again quite a bit of text for me to go through, but its still a decent bit less than v0.7. I also made an effort not to make the same mistakes I made during the development of v0.7 which caused me a lot of headache during the final stretch of the update. Accordingly I'm decently optimistic that I will be able to get the update out without any further delays (although knowing myself, I'd still expect it to be pretty minute).

Anyway, my brain is kind of mush today and I couldn't really think about anything to make to attach to this dev update. So instead, here is one very random animation from v0.8.
So I guess, a new update will be very soon?

Does anybody has more info?

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedTigerHard
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes