Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
The newest information is my own comment in Baibai's SS:

View attachment 3298442
Only rest to wait, wish for update to be soon, 10 days is at least a date.

AND A MILLION of times better than 80% of all the developers around, which no even say a date or ghost themselves.

last 7 updates have been decent to good ones. Last update was nice for the blackmailed sweetheart (of which some of us want to get more) on this one or next ones updates.

GOOD GAME , even some of us who identify with the plot to some degree. KUDDOS

Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
i played this game when it first came out but stopped because i didn't like the Emily stuff and was busy with irl stuff but i continued playing from the beginning to the latest update and the trajectory for this game went sky high. Also Stephanie and Mrs. Clement are hard carrying this AVN for me personally but the story, animations, graphics, and other characters are good too. i'm looking forward to Viktoria Story and i hope it doesnt get too dark since i like that the MC is a nice wholesome guy.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Dev said late jan or early feb is the reasonable expectation not confirmed tho. From what I can recall last update was on a sunday, hope its today!
Really hoping so, was messing a bit with my v07.a just today to shake up the memories.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes