Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Do you blackmail girls in your free time Tatsuya? I'm not surprised :p.
nani the nani T.T , i WISH i Wish i could do that , but nope am too bleeer/old/slow for that,

maybe 10 years ago, but then again 10 years ago i was too much of vegetarian/beta and idiot with girls like the mc was before (on the sense that he dont knew what goin around with. the girls like the best friend and the yandere , or the 2 sis )

pd ... please more of the teacher or the sweetheart ... like how the author has been dealing with them :)

Reactions: mario1994

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
While we are waiting for the update, I updated my guess what will happen in the next release (see post referenced to below). I was forgetting a few things about Alyvia that Baibai mentioned in discord. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding the release date: I have a glimmer of hope it will be today, but it seems like it will be latter. I'm quite a bit hopeful we will not need to wait for the next weekend as Baibai confirmed he releases as soon as it's ready (previous updates came out on Saturday).

To make the waiting for a new update more fun (note, we still have one more dev update coming, Baibai is trying to make the release happen in late January), let's analyze the information known about the upcoming version - v0.8.

Predictions after Teaser 3:

Predictions after Teaser 2:

- At the beginning of v0.8 development it was indicated that it might be a smaller update (no surprise as the v0.7 was huge). But amazingly Baibai confirmed that v0.8 will be a whole day! Fucking fantastic (even if there will be fewer scenes)!

- Additionally, at the beginning of development Baibai expressed concern that there might be lack of lewdness in v0.8 (compared to v0.7 as it was such a killer in that regard). Well, as luck would have it, I'm glad that this seems not be the case. There are going to be 3 big lewd scenes with a lot of animations in the update and a good mix of lewd, teasing and dialog in general (in the words of maestro Baibai). Let's delve into it a bit:

- We know that there will be a big choice in v0.8 (probably similar to Catherine corruption / netori choice in v0.7 in terms of impact). My prediction: this probably will be a choice related to Alivia.

- There will be a "main sex scene to wrap the beach stuff". My prediction was Stephanie will be raw dogged, but seeing as she probably will have action in the first scene, who else than Alyvia then (surely not Leo, LOL).

- We will finally see Julia - amazingly for me and fortunately for all of us - she will appear in lingerie. Hard to predict how Baibai will pull that one off. Very exciting stuff. We see her in some kind of clothes store, probably from the view of MC (hope so). I'm guessing: she will meet MC and Stephanie in the mall when MC will be buying Stephanie a bikini. I would also venture to guess that Julia is trying to spice things up with her husband, from which it will be clear that there are unfulfilled needs. MC will probably be advising on the outfit (long-shot guess).

- There will be changes to the development/update process after this release! Personally I hope Baibai will try to make it easier for him to roll out updates (I would get rid of the bonus content or at least start incorporating it into the game, the bonus scene with Jacky and the dildos was planned as unlockable bonus content, which is a bit strange to me as it is not as hot as some scenes in the game that we will have at the point when the scene will be included - I always think that bonus content should be moving things along and be hotter than the current game progress). Will see.

- We had a lot of great content on Patreon this time around, I really came to appreciate how hot Stephanie is heels, just look at her - these hips, belly and tits are great:

So finally, my predictions as to who is going to have lewd scenes: Stephanie in the morning, Alyvia (fuck, this seems so unlikely, but I so want it to happen) and ... Lola (also unlikely as it might be heard by others in the house)? So excited to see what actually happens as it seems like almost anything could!

P.S. Let me know if I missed something.
P.P.S My beloved missis Clements will appear only in v0.10 (or whatever the version it will be).
P.P.P.S I might update this post if I come up with something.

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update - Waiting

We are in the area again where it getting embarrassing to post these dev updates, but here we go:

I did get a bit more done than last week but not as much as I had hoped. Currently the progress is at about 250 pages which means there are about 100 left to do. I will definitely be able to get it done next week and after that the only things left to do are to put everything into renpy, the audio and at least a little bit of polish and proofreading so that its not too much of a mess. The h-sfx I won't implement until v0.8a, otherwise everything will take even longer. January won't be it though.

I know I said there wouldn't be anymore delays but I'm not going to make any excuses for myself, although it is very tempting. The only thing I can tell you is that v0.8 actually turned out to be quite a bit bigger than I said early on during its development. While not as big as v0.7 it definitely will be the 2nd biggest update so far. I actually wanted the update's size to be a little surprise but at this point I feel like I have to say something to keep at least a little bit of excitement alive and anything but a chunky 2k renders update after this amount of development time would be an embarrassment anyway.

waitingv8 (1).jpg

NKS2202

Oct 21, 2020
Question for people who have played through this. Is the MC a horrible rapey ugly bastard looking at this as a 'finally I can take advantage or everyone who I think wronged me', or more of a 'this is a second chance to turn my life around' and he's actually a good person, kind of a story?
Just finished the first day in the game, and it's leaning very much towards second chance. He does occasional quips about maybe getting to fuck different characters, but he has a lot of inner dialogue about how much he hated his former life, and how he has to seize the chance to become better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lordfridge9

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just finished the first day in the game, and it's leaning very much towards second chance. He does occasional quips about maybe getting to fuck different characters, but he has a lot of inner dialogue about how much he hated his former life, and how he has to seize the chance to become better.
There is a choice for second chance, but you can also choose to blackmail your childhood crush and corrupt multiple women

NKS2202

Oct 21, 2020
There is a choice for second chance, but you can also choose to blackmail your childhood crush and corrupt multiple women
I figured, but thought I'd let the other person know that this isn't the typical perv protag single-mindedly scheming on how to get into his sisters' pants

Erick29

Mar 25, 2022
Hello everyone, I want to know if anyone gets this error:

While running game code:
File "game/d4.rpy", line 7796, in script
if d3s18c1 == 1:
File "game/d4.rpy", line 7796, in <module>
if d3s18c1 == 1:
NameError: name 'd3s18c1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/d4.rpy", line 7796, in script
if d3s18c1 == 1:
File "D:\Respaldo\En Drive\Juegos\Twisted_Memories\Twisted_Memories-v0.7d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Respaldo\En Drive\Juegos\Twisted_Memories\Twisted_Memories-v0.7d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Respaldo\En Drive\Juegos\Twisted_Memories\Twisted_Memories-v0.7d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/d4.rpy", line 7796, in <module>
if d3s18c1 == 1:
NameError: name 'd3s18c1' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Twisted Memories v0.7d
Thu Feb 1 21:52:38 2024

Oct 18, 2020
I really hope the update comes out on or before the next Sunday update...
The last release was delayed a couple of times. And when a release day was announced it came out almost 2 days late. This release has also been slightly delayed a couple of times, meaning BaiBai's ETAs should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm sure BaiBai will deliver this month (probably before the 15th) but right now, it's anyone's guess as to what day exactly.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update - Nope
At times like these the weekly nature of these dev updates is kind of a pain. But I gotta do what I gotta do and I guess feeling awkward writing these is the price I have to pay for not delivering.

I'm still not done. I'm working on it and it is going to happen but I simply don't have very much time currently. Accordingly, I won't give you another ETA because at this point I know as much as you guys, but that's probably not too much of a loss as I don't think any release date I've given ever has been accurate anyway.

Anyway, I don't know anything else to write. Don't get too frustrated with me, I'm trying not to get too frustrated myself and here is another random render.

ef495db2-911a-490a-b955-a2e90859f7da.jpg

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Development update - Nope
At times like these the weekly nature of these dev updates is kind of a pain. But I gotta do what I gotta do and I guess feeling awkward writing these is the price I have to pay for not delivering.

I'm still not done. I'm working on it and it is going to happen but I simply don't have very much time currently. Accordingly, I won't give you another ETA because at this point I know as much as you guys, but that's probably not too much of a loss as I don't think any release date I've given ever has been accurate anyway.

Anyway, I don't know anything else to write. Don't get too frustrated with me, I'm trying not to get too frustrated myself and here is another random render.

View attachment 3325621
I want to see people lose their mind. Please keep not delivering!

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes