Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update – Teaser 3

There isn't that much to write about. All the renders are done although I was very tempted to redo one scene completely. I didn't do it though. At this stage of development I always think that all I did is bad, it has been that way for pretty much all updates so far. I normally only start liking it a few weeks after release so at this point its probably best just to stick with what I got.

Apart from that I'm busy translating. Its a tedious task but I'm getting there. I got about 100 pages of dialog done which is only about a third of all that I have to do, but I was still rendering at the start of the week and in general I didn't have awfully much time. I should be able to get a good amount more progress next week.

Anyway, I was considering not posting the last teaser today as I don't know whether I will need another dev update next week or not, but if necessary I still got a render of the MC sitting around waiting, so I'll probably just stick with whats tradition.

(The last one isn't a teaser, just a random render of the other pov. It really is no wonder all these girls fall for that face)
629fc184-4999-4996-9912-d375d39b864a.jpg
3bcf71b3-f61a-4b1d-815e-625c6d6d12e7.jpg
1a74d59c-fa61-4756-a858-0b8877262db3.jpg
8b357355-6a10-4b27-a1b7-4a186c778279.jpg
b38f2672-1caf-4398-a0d3-c3bb9165f765.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
I'm not well versed with what counts as isekai and what doesn't but its definitely not a dream or premonition. The MC did travel back in time and transform into his old self in all but mind and cock and I do think these ~40 years of additional life experience are kind of necessary to justify the way he's acting during the story or his twisted memories(!). After all, if it where just an dream or premonition, there wouldn't really be a reason for him not to remember all that stuff.

To be honest though, I didn't put too much thought into this whole time-traveling thing. It kind of just happens. In my mind there isn't any goddess or anything like that but as it won't every be explained anyway, everyone can feel free to think about a how or why for them self.
As a professional translator, I'm also a good proofreader. As soon as the game is released, I'll post here any typos or mistakes I may find.

Apr 16, 2020
It's cool to have a dev of a game as a masterpieces as this to be able to interact with! Probably gonna have a backlash cause you know, you get fatigued from making the game, expectations of your dans and negative feedbacks from the players who don't even donate like myself. Any who, godspeeddss dev!!! Great game.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
So many new games on F95, but the really good ones takes so long to update. :(
this is fairly no so long on updates (80days to 90 days), as long as it stays as it is.

And maybe improve a little the definition of the renders (even if sometimes bras are bugged lol) or stays as it is. Should be fine. Maybe add another blackmailed sweetheart >///<

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
So many new games on F95, but the really good ones takes so long to update. :(
Sorry to go off topic a little, but what other adult games do y'all like? (Especially incest)

I'm into
1) Twisted Memories. and also
Solvalley School
Lust theory

2) straitened times
Monkey business (just because the females are smoking hot)
Timestamps (franchise)

3) summertime saga
Demon boy saga (the dev is a money milker who never makes real progress, it's very frustrating but the women are hot and the idea is good)

Mar 24, 2020
I'm not well versed with what counts as isekai and what doesn't but its definitely not a dream or premonition. The MC did travel back in time and transform into his old self in all but mind and cock and I do think these ~40 years of additional life experience are kind of necessary to justify the way he's acting during the story or his twisted memories(!). After all, if it where just an dream or premonition, there wouldn't really be a reason for him not to remember all that stuff.

To be honest though, I didn't put too much thought into this whole time-traveling thing. It kind of just happens. In my mind there isn't any goddess or anything like that but as it won't every be explained anyway, everyone can feel free to think about a how or why for them self.
oof that's kind of a huge plot hole but i don't blame you for not wanting to explain it. time travel stuff can get very messy in stories so its best to let sleeping dogs lie.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
oof that's kind of a huge plot hole but i don't blame you for not wanting to explain it. time travel stuff can get very messy in stories so its best to let sleeping dogs lie.
It's not a plot hole in my opinion, not everything has to be explained in these types of stories, some things just work for plot devices and that's okay. If the explanation has nothing to do with the type of story you want to tell, what's the point of giving an explanation? I also doubt that many care at all about that aspect of the story.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes