Zareem

May 20, 2017
Can someone please post today's status update?

feier

Donor
Aug 27, 2021
Can someone please post today's status update?

Development update – Feels like flying

I didn't get quite done with rendering but as good as. The only thing left is the last scene of which I already did the biggest part of the first variation so I will definitely be able to get it done next week and start translating as well. In terms of animations for the 3rd lewd scene, while tricky they weren't quite as hard to make as I anticipated them to be. Still, the first few did take me a few attempts to get them right but I don't think I should go too in-depth about the process otherwise I will give away too much.

For translating there is once again quite a bit of text for me to go through, but its still a decent bit less than v0.7. I also made an effort not to make the same mistakes I made during the development of v0.7 which caused me a lot of headache during the final stretch of the update. Accordingly I'm decently optimistic that I will be able to get the update out without any further delays (although knowing myself, I'd still expect it to be pretty minute).

Anyway, my brain is kind of mush today and I couldn't really think about anything to make to attach to this dev update. So instead, here is one very random animation from v0.8.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've been playing since the beginning and there are a lot of typos in this game.

I like this game, but really, even in older updates, we can meet typos. Doesn't TM dev have a QC team to correctit? :unsure:
If so, they are doing really poorly.

Reactions: kingc123

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
quite ironic to complain about a typo and make one :LOL:
English is not my native language. But I think those who have played can admit that we can often encounter typos in this game. :)
I can make mistakes. Same as dev, YES. But if he has a QC team, they should really improve.
After all, they had to check these dialogues before the update was released.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
English is not my native language. But I think those who have played can admit that we can often encounter typos in this game. :)
I can make mistakes. Same as dev, YES. But if he has a QC team, they should really improve.
After all, they had to check these dialogues before the update was released.
He's a solo dev, he doesn't have a QC team, just one or two volunteers.

But yes there is a lot of typos, mostly in the more recent parts because it's not proofread yet. Dev should take more attention to reduce them.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing this game. I like it.
I really like that MC has grown up, started to think about his family and others, how to help them, etc. He began to look at others from a different perspective, he began to notice their ''true self''. He stopped being the disgusting pervert (well... maybe not entirely) that he was at the beginning of the game. :)

Mom and Mrs Clements.. awesome milfs! :love:

Can't wait for the next update and I hope the older sister will finally understand MC, stop arguing with him and break up with this asshole and end contact with him. Stubborn girl..

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes