illusionxXFaTe

May 21, 2018
not sure if it's a problem on my end, but it seems as though there's a scene skipped right at the start of this new update, there is a knock on the shower door, and then it skips to MC leaving the bathroom, stating that Emily leaves also.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Yes, the choice don't make any change for the points (corruption or seduction) but if you choose Send it you had an Alyvia who clearly say she wants the MC seduce her and if you choose the other option you have the best scene i think : kiss, tongue kissing and nipple licking But we don't know yet consequences of these choices for later updates
You should have gotten +3 during the seduction and +1 during the corruption variation of the scene.

not sure if it's a problem on my end, but it seems as though there's a scene skipped right at the start of this new update, there is a knock on the shower door, and then it skips to MC leaving the bathroom, stating that Emily leaves also.
I forgot to add the skipping screen to v0.8. You need to disable the "Petite content skip" option in the settings menu to view the scenes with Emily or Lola.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Note: Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.
Note: I've changed a wrong choice that I made.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the update~ :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
You should have gotten +3 during the seduction and +1 during the corruption variation of the scene.
My bad, you're gain points during the scenes but not after the choices on the beach. I just watch after the choice and test the two options

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Twisted Memories [v0.8] [BaiBai]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
were back, but whats this high quality & split stuff, is the base game low quality or is high quality like 4k renders that nobody can run anyways

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes