| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
here is the link. I refuse to let any of those attention-seeking losers leak it.
Hd

Standard
Mega

AHEM:p
If it is released this weekend I only hope that it takes at least a week for people to leak the update. This way the dev can gain more subscribers.

I just think this game deserves more support tbh.
Anyway, thanks;)!

Bim_Bungus

Jun 22, 2021
Twisted Memories [v0.8] [BaiBai] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux Standard: v0.7d -> v0.8
[946 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
can i use this if i have 0.7a

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, it's sad this was leaked again...before the dev's two week release buffer, which could have granted him more financial support. Support which keeps this title solid and alive for more content releases in the future. :FacePalm:

OK, so does anyone have access and can post the latest change log (v0.8)...? Just wondering if this is a beta or bug fix version, as there are no visible details right now. (I wanted to find out if it's not a bug fix, or beta release... As the wt mod will then be updated and released.)

Regards.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Too bad I don't see a pregnancy tag. I'd gone in raw and knocked up the little blonde sister before the brunette that makes him wear a rubber every time. If you need a rubber to fuck her then don't fuck her in the first place and just fuck someone else, simple concept. If you just have to fuck rubber might as well just stick to Fleshlights, at least those won't get mad at you when you don't spend enough time with them.
I guess you are quite the ladiesman with that mindset

• Haha
Reactions: kwiatos and Alandir

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It's a Big update

Change log:

-6th in-game day of content

-16 new scenes (115 in total)

-72 502 new words of dialog (383 854 in total)

-2239 new renders (10 684 in total)

-63 new animations (170 in total)

-89 new gods (heresy in total)
Well, it's sad this was leaked again...before the dev's two week release buffer, which could have granted him more financial support. Which keeps this title solid and alive for more content releases.

OK, so does anyone have access and can post the latest change log (v0.8)...? Just wondering if this is a beta or bug fix version, as there are no visible details right now. (I wanted to find out if it's not a bug fix, or beta release... As the wt mod will then be updated and released.)

Regards.
There It is.

Reactions: MrBenny

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Note: Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.

Features:

Installation:
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
You might want to redo these choices as they affect the last scene of the update you get with Alyvia especially if you what to persue a relationship with her.

screenshot0001.png

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
wait there is a HD version too? so I'm assuming I was playing the standard one if my old 0.7 folder is around 3gb? fuck me

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
can i use this if i have 0.7a
It should work, if it was only scripts that changed from a->d, am not sure can't test it because I don't have 0.7a.
But well you can try anyways. In both cases you need to download the full one. But at least there is a chance.

Reactions: Bim_Bungus

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
You might want to redo these choices as they affect the last scene of the update you get with Alyvia especially if you what to persue a relationship with her.

View attachment 3388953
Yes if you choose Send it you had an Alyvia who clearly say she wants the MC conqueer her and if you choose the other option you have the best scene i think : kiss, tongue kissing and nipple licking

Last edited:
Reactions: temp614699b1
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes