Mar 26, 2022
Pretty damn good, a lot of good scenes, Stephanie scnenes really hit different. And a little teaser for the best girl. .
One thing to dislike is too many emily scenes. Any Number above Zero is too much by the way. Just slides too deep into underage for my taste.
Nah, she doesn't look that young to fall under "dangerous" category. I often myself get very uncomfortable when characters in the game look too young for my taste and I trying to avoid them at all cost, but in here it's not that bad. I mean, she looks like teenager, but so do the rest of the characters in the game.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Incest is very easy to work around, the loli content isn't. His game would not be allowed on Patreon.
Not including the loli content for Patreon would have been the wiser decision and the game would probably have at least the double amount of subscribers with this high quality. Sending money through Subscribestar is such a pain in the ass that I simply will not bother with it. Wish the dev the best and simply wait for the public release.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Not including the loli content for Patreon would have been the wiser decision and the game would probably have at least the double amount of subscribers with this high quality. Sending money through Subscribestar is such a pain in the ass that I simply will not bother with it. Wish the dev the best and simply wait for the public release.
The only reason i don't paid is because it not on patreon other wise i would be glad to give 10 every update

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
man, the only thing you need to pay in ss is a debit card, if you don't have one as an adult...

Unless your wife checks your accounts, I don't see the problem.:LOL:

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
man, the only thing you need to pay in ss is a debit card, if you don't have one as an adult...
It not i cannot use ss is just i don't like to add again a new site where i paid especialy if i have not a lot of think to paid in it

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes