Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Baibai should seriously consider use Patreon, yeah! I know about the "incest is forbidden" rule but still, if he wanted more money he has to "compromise" and oblige to the rules.
Well, if it were just the incest, but he would have to censor 90% of the content in this game for Patreon to even accept it, it's not worth it. Also, I don't know if you've heard, but Patreon has been on a major witch hunt lately. So better he save the headache.

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Game request thread has been going gangbusters all day. I think the last update got leaked within 12 hours from what I recall, so we'll see how long this one goes. But, I'll be surprised if its been more than 24 hours, let alone a week.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I don't know what you think but 300 is not many subscribers. Leaking updates doesn't hurt a guy like Caribdis that much, but it does for those who are just starting out.
Exactly, like dpc(dr.pink cake), carbidis.... They know that their game leaking here immediately also they have enough supporters & f95 is one of the major platform for advertising.
I hope baibai gets enough support,

KrLosZ

Apr 5, 2020
At most it reaches 370 or a little more subscribers if it is not filtered, when it is filtered it will earn more, there are people who do not follow the games they only see the new games and updates section and then support :rolleyes:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
that's how I do it, I subscribe when the update comes out. it's hard to give every month...
And exactly this is the reason why it would be great if games dont leak right away (and yes, I am aware that this is a piracy website).

Only supporting/subscribing when a new release is around is fine. But less people would do that if it would leak at Day 1. Having the game available for free right away would remove a huge incentive to pay for it.

Reactions: Hugh Janus 88

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
And exactly this is the reason why it would be great if games dont leak right away (and yes, I am aware that this is a piracy website).

Only supporting/subscribing when a new release is around is fine. But less people would do that if it would leak at Day 1. Having the game available for free right away would remove a huge incentive to pay for it.
Agree with you for this kind of developer, but when the guys already has 2k/3k sub, it's different (just my opinion anyway). And the update is really really good.

Reactions: Mythrs and KrLosZ

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Eventually the game is free, just have to wait a couple weeks. I don't think that everyone who supported him since the update can't wait a little bit. They also just want to support it. When I play a leaked update and find it very good, I give a few bucks even though I played it for free

Apr 16, 2020
Eventually the game is free, just have to wait a couple weeks. I don't think that everyone who supported him since the update can't wait a little bit. They also just want to support it. When I play a leaked update and find it very good, I give a few bucks even though I played it for free
Now that you mentioned waiting, didn't everyone already waited for at least half a month? Dev managed to stretch it to 3 week? I wonder how the Tier I and II subscribers are feeling right now

w123t4

May 26, 2019
When your waiting list is full with games, the game that you want to play will eventually have its update, just need to play the other games to pass the waiting time.;)

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes