mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Baibai has gained like 50 subscribers since the update comes out (or something like that because if I'm not wrong a few days ago he had like 280) imagine if it doesn't leak for at least a week.
View attachment 3386689
Thats correct, it was flaoting around 281-284 jut before the update. Not it's almost 350, LOL. And I predicted 300 only - boy was I pessimistic :D

Reactions: KrLosZ

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The more hot the game is, the leak time will be lesser.
Counting the leak time is also a valuable number to see how popular a game is, you can always see the popular ones(such as being a dik, eternum, pale carnation, etc) getting leak in a few days or even in a few hours, I am sure many members of f95 discover their favorite game from this website at first then eventually support the developer in patreon/subscribestar after playing the game.
In my point of view, the pirate action sure damage the gain of developer but it also attracts more fan base from the people who don't know the game yet, it is kind of like a double blade sword, use it well it will benefit you, use it worse then it will damage you. The real problem is how to balance the symbiosis of pirate game and the main game.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Counting the leak time is also a valuable number to see how popular a game is, you can always see the popular ones(such as being a dik, eternum, pale carnation, etc) getting leak in a few days or even in a few hours, I am sure many members of f95 discover their favorite game from this website at first then eventually support the developer in patreon/subscribestar after playing the game.
In my point of view, the pirate action sure damage the gain of developer but it also attracts more fan base from the people who don't know the game yet, it is kind of like a double blade sword, use it well it will benefit you, use it worse then it will damage you. The real problem is how to balance the symbiosis of pirate game and the main game.
Because you don't ask yourself what the consequences would be of leaking the links with these games because there isn't really a big impact on the developer's income (yes, they could earn more, but they already have a lot of subscribers). For Baibai, not giving away the leaks right away has allowed him to gain more than 50 subscribers at $10 (which is really cheap for high tiers compared to others dev). If tomorrow he has (and I hope he does) 2k subscribers, you'll see that the leaks will come out very quickly (and I'll be the first to give them away if I can).

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
And exactly this is the reason why it would be great if games dont leak right away (and yes, I am aware that this is a piracy website).

Only supporting/subscribing when a new release is around is fine. But less people would do that if it would leak at Day 1. Having the game available for free right away would remove a huge incentive to pay for it.
If the games updated on a schedule maybe. We have far too many 1-2 times a year update games to be splashing money at all of them.

Reactions: arimfan

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
even moreso with the fact you cant really advertise most of these games anywhere. THIS is your ad space.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Pretty damn good, a lot of good scenes, Stephanie scnenes really hit different. And a little teaser for the best girl. .
One thing to dislike is too many emily scenes. Any Number above Zero is too much by the way. Just slides too deep into underage for my taste.
With Emily you just have to think that she is a petite girl and that's it. (?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes