NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Click the heart, then click the mother and on the bottom of that info screen is button that looks like pictures, there's picture of Jacky on bed with dildoes. Clicking that picture plays the scene, since it's not something we get to see during gameplay. Iirc it's extra scene BaiBai_ made.
Thanks! That does look like this is a bonus scene instead of missing content.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Can someone tell me who will be the main focus in the next update ? I really hope we get to see teacher again.
Victoria birthday, and surely the continuation of the story with Alyvia after your meeting at the pool. If the next updates cover only one day (so Sunday), i'm not sur we'll see the teacher. But perhaps the updates will go on the monday to see her...

Reactions: oste22

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
how do I unlock this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe you have to corrupt your classroom teacher to obtain it. The options to select are as follows;
1st class) Solve the problem, but tease her a bit.
2nd class) Enjoy the view.
3rd class) Go for it.
Next classroom scene, she'll take you to the office after and you go down on her.
Next classroom scene, she'll take you to the art room and you get a BJ.

Thank you!! I wonder if there's some kind of bug because I haven't been able to obtain this scene from both routes. And I thought she was really just sorting the tax files lol
Yea, its just a box of dildos that she's trying to hide as tax files.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
The text is a bit all over the place with typos or strange word choices, per usual, but a great update nonetheless. This game has the uncommon ability to be surprisingly sweet and caring (especially on the seduction route) while still giving plenty of lewds. Looking forward to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
next!

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
I'm on her seduction route and I had this scene... It's after the shower scene
was there actually a shower scene? I got the knock while in the shower, and then it cut to the hallway, and MC was talking about doing stuff in the shower, but the scene never happened?

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
was there actually a shower scene? I got the knock while in the shower, and then it cut to the hallway, and MC was talking about doing stuff in the shower, but the scene never happened?
Per the dev's post earlier, you have to go into preferences and disable the 'petite content skip' option. I assume it's also necessary to see the later scene with the younger cast members.

Reactions: Kpoptarts

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
did you disable the "petite skip" in the Settings? You need to disable that in order to see shower content.

Reactions: Kpoptarts

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Per the dev's post earlier, you have to go into preferences and disable the 'petite content skip' option. I assume it's also necessary to see the later scene with the younger cast members.
did you disable the "petite skip" in the Settings? You need to disable that in order to see shower content.
ooooo I didn't know that was an option that was added. Woops. Thanks friends!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xsikal and NeoEros

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Did you get this screenshot from Emil corruption route? I only play her seduction route and I didn't encounter this one.
It's in 0.8 version and yes, I got this scene on both Emily and Stephi corruption routes, in kitchen scene that happens after the shower scene with MC, and I've disabled this option disabled

Last edited:
Reactions: fenclott
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes