Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Update was really good. I liked the banter between mc and steph. And the half suspicious, half exasperated looks she keeps giving him were funny.
Translation was also much better than last time. Still some typos and you can still see the points where he directly translated from German in a way that doesn't really makes sense. Buy it was more readable for sure.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: halo1235

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Wait what??? Ahmm in vanilla, i mean seduction route does she view you as someone who has impregnation fetish or nah?
She saw you like that in the two paths In seduction route, Steph don't take the last condom, her and the MC have a conversation about her past and her mother, she tells him right after that she really wants him right now and that he only has to pull out when he comes but you finish inside, even if you choose to pull out, she block you with her legs. You migght find the dialogue a little too romantic if it isn't you thing but the scenes is pretty hot

Last edited:

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
The MC isn't even all that, he's a moron... the only difference between him and Leo is that he has more experience. You can just self-insert in both. Doesn't matter because you're neither, in the end you're watching another dude having sex.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Bruh what, update is already uploaded on F95 ? Feels bad man... That's too quick, as people said before i'd rather have waited a bit more so BaiBai can gain more followers and all that. I won't play it right away just for respect :confused:

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Bruh what, update is already uploaded on F95 ? Feels bad man... That's too quick, as people said before i'd rather have waited a bit more so BaiBai can gain more followers and all that. I won't play it right away just for respect :confused:
Crazy how it got leaked because some guy had a hero complex after seeing one dude teasing it. When your ego is more important than supporting a creator, I guess.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TwistedMemories-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
We don't need to be fucking everything around. Leave some for the rest. Melena isn't that attractive anyway. harem game doesn't mean MC gets every single girl in existence
You are absolutly right. But I do think if we should get an asshole route.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes