Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
i dont know why tf people care that much about Melena.Are you guys blind?She is famous jumping on any guys thats famous in the school.Who knows how many dick she fuck just to stay on trend & attention.

Also, i dont care if she ended up with Leo but i understand why MC never interested with her much.Tbh, i dont really mind we got to fuck her a bit as long she stay with Leo.No way in hell you guys want a walking red flag as love interest lol

Last edited:

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
i dont know why tf people care that much about Melena.Are you guys blind?She is famous jumping on any guys thats famous in the school.Who knows how many dick she fuck just to stay on trend & attention.

Also, i dont care if she ended up with Leo but i understand why MC never interested with her much.Tbh, i dont really mind we got to fuck her a bit as long she stay with Leo.No way in hell you guys want a walking red flag as love interest lol
Looks like you care a lot

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024

This this new story , the characters are not the same :rolleyes: . Stephanie is not a whore either ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kwiatos

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
It's such a strange experience, the writer seems genuinely talented but... Has he even heard of spellchecking?
(I'm assuming it's 'he' because... you know)
The writter is not a native english speaker, he does have a proofreader but the the proofready is often a few updates behind, it gets better as it goes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
BUt Melena already is a bitch even in the new story
i didnt think i would be talking and thinking so much about Melena after playing through the update... thanks guys.. xd

Being an actual bitch or acting like a bitch, there are differences and there are a lot of circumstances to consider:
You are pretty and get a lot of attention, you have had no parental love so you try to compensate, you got raised the way that you would always get what you wanted etc

Obviously all these guys are still very "young" (all 18 of course *wink*) and their characters are still developing. If Melena learns what its REALLY like to find someone for her life, she will definitely change from whatever route she was taken before meeting them.
I said definitely but it also depends on the mood of the writer, buuuut i believe in the good of people sooo... yes xd

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Poor Leo, let the boy be happy, the MC has so many beautiful girls and you are going to get angry because of that lol. don't be greedy

That's the problem with harem fans, I guess they want to fuck even extra girl.
A little bit of Netori would be fun

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Don't really care about melena (or leo for that matter) i just hope all this dylan dilan or w/e drama is done with so we can start working on the big sis :whistle:
well looking at the ending it certainly does look like we can start working on the big sis :WeSmart:

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
How do you unlock the bonus scene where the mom is masturbating with her toys from the taxes box? I saw that I had a locked scene in the second to last slot and checked the files for it.
The mom masturbation scene isn't that scene but if you want to see it anyway, go into your save file, click the heart icon in the top right and nagivate to Jacky's page. Then, at the bottom, it's the icon on the right, next to the right arrow.

You may need to have downloaded the high quality version though, since I understand it was supposed to be a subscriber only bonus scene.

The actual second to last scene I believe is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thememeguy123
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes