wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Jesus christ stop making him lie all the time, even when he's doing nothing wrong. He's buying a birthday present for a birthday party he was invited to by the birthday girl's mom. For fuck's sake just tell her the truth.
makes sense though he still has not decided what he feels for vicky. Stephi would be suspicious why he is suddenly invited for her birthday as they don't get along each at school

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
It's such a strange experience, the writer seems genuinely talented but... Has he even heard of spellchecking?
(I'm assuming it's 'he' because... you know)
He (she?) release a proofreading version in 0.6, I think he would do the same later.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
The mom masturbation scene isn't that scene but if you want to see it anyway, go into your save file, click the heart icon in the top right and nagivate to Jacky's page. Then, at the bottom, it's the icon on the right, next to the right arrow.

You may need to have downloaded the high quality version though, since I understand it was supposed to be a subscriber only bonus scene.

The actual second to last scene I believe is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, gotcha. I did DL the HQ version, so I'll look into it a bit later then. Not sure if I want to start a second run to go full seduction route though.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
makes sense though he still has not decided what he feels for vicky. Stephi would be suspicious why he is suddenly invited for her birthday as they don't get along each at school
But he can just say "Her mom invited me and I want to make sure she's okay since she I saw her crying last time and she wasn't at school".

So I want to see what option everybody chose here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Top is corruption, bottom is seduction. I chose bottom.

Reactions: Elcacas19990

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
So i'm wondering for harem "gotta catch em all" should i go with all corruption points? Or seduction? If i mix the points what would happen?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
So i'm wondering for harem "gotta catch em all" should i go with all corruption points? Or seduction? If i mix the points what would happen?
Both routes will be able to have harem. Just choose based on whether you want more romantic relationships or more just sex based ones.

Thenordnerd

Dec 24, 2017
Do i miss something since i get skipping unsafe content on the screen from time to time? I really enjoy the game but that popping up confuses me. I am a seducer for sure. :p Thanks for any help.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Do i miss something since i get skipping unsafe content on the screen from time to time? I really enjoy the game but that popping up confuses me. I am a seducer for sure. :p Thanks for any help.
It skips the sexual content for the little sister and probably her best friend as well.
You can enable the content using the petite skip option in the options.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
BaiBai_ with the HD version being 12gb, are you planning on doing update-only patches in the future? Cause it's a pretty hefty download to do every release otherwise.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
We used to be best friends growing and her mom's hoping we can fix things between us. I think it's a mistake and vicky's gonna be pissed but her mom insisted I show, and given that I will be the only guest...

Wow, that was super hard. It totally makes sense he had to lie though.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Edit : Scrap that, i'm a moron , i had petite content disabled
Still a useful report. The variable should be getting set whether the skip is enabled or not.

So... I'm guessing we will have two main paths for each girl with one variant in each one... making a total of four paths
Dark corruption, Tame corruption, Tame seduction, Dark seduction (?)

Also as much as I love Stephi... fuck. I really wanted to see other girls. At least we get a pair of redheads in the next update.
And I can't wait for more Alyvia.
There are only two fully fledged paths for each with some variation/flavor within. That's mostly meant for them to be able to connect back together though and not to make four complete paths out of it.

You should expect a bit less Stephanie for a while (and no Stephanie at all in v0.9).

Found 2 bugs, the first is on the start of the new day Emily goes for 5 Corruption to 4 Corruption and 1 Seduction. The other one is I'm not getting the Corruption point for Alyvia at the pool scene when I choose to send the nudes.
Was your last save from v0.7a? Because there was an issue in that version of the game where you got a seduction point for the corruption choice and a corruption point for the seduction choice for evening bathroom scene with Emily. The change in points at the beginning of v0.8 is to adjust this.

For the corruption variation of Alyvias pool scene you should get the point once she agrees for the MC to conquer her. I can't see a way how you wouldn't be able to get that one.
Edit: The missing corruption point will be added at the thanks for playing screen or the start of the next update.

And that's why when doing a search and replace you should add a space after the word in one round and a comma after it in a second round, i.e 'ben ' and 'ben,'. 99% sure you're right so kudos to your deductive skills.
I feel dumb. I have that problem every update and not once I thought about just adding spaces.

You may need to have downloaded the high quality version though, since I understand it was supposed to be a subscriber only bonus scene.
It was meant to be that way, but the scene turned out to be a bit to relevant for the character development for me to feel comfortable hiding it behind a paywall. All versions have it.

BaiBai_ with the HD version being 12gb, are you planning on doing update-only patches in the future? Cause it's a pretty hefty download to do every release otherwise.
Should be simple enough, I think I can do that.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I feel dumb. I have that problem every update and not once I thought about just adding spaces.
Don't feel dumb, this is exactly one of those situations where the solution is only obvious when viewed from behind, why would you search for something you're not looking for? Why would you replace something you intended to be there? The human brain is not wired to answer those questions with pure intuition, it needs examples.
Should be simple enough, I think I can do that.
Awesome, it's a pretty prolific solution to ever growing file sizes during AVN development, i have no doubt a simple search either here or through google will lead you to whatever systems or programs devs use for version controlling releases and updates. Finding one tailored for Renpy shouldn't be hard. Good luck though, i am just guessing.

Reactions: Gojii
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes