Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I'm doing 4 playthroughs:
One with all secondary characters and seduction only for all primary ones.
One with all secondary characters and corruption only for all primary ones.
One without any secondary characters and seduction only for all primary ones.
One without any secondary characters and corruption only for all primary ones.

I wonder why the WT mod has the option to send the pictures as the recommended choice, when the other one adds 3 seduction points at the end of this version with Alyvia, and the recommended one does nothing, but it feels like it will belong on her corruption path based on the whole conquering her speech the MC gives her even though it doesn't add any corruption points, so unless it will impact more than just that with that choice, I don't see why it is the recommended choice. The WT mod should at least tell us that the second option will add 3 seduction points.
Tbh, WT should show you which options lead to seduction or corruption points.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Why would I want my sister to give herself away and choose the highlighted choice????? I hope something changes before then, mc basically says he is ok with his sister giving herself away
That's weird, on my playthrough i had the other option highlighted. then again, i went with seduction route and letting her is the one that gives you seduction points. huh :WaitWhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Why would I want my sister to give herself away and choose the highlighted choice????? I hope something changes before then, mc basically says he is ok with his sister giving herself away
the other option is potentially ruining her life dude. Have some shame

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
i didnt think i would be talking and thinking so much about Melena after playing through the update... thanks guys.. xd

Being an actual bitch or acting like a bitch, there are differences and there are a lot of circumstances to consider:
You are pretty and get a lot of attention, you have had no parental love so you try to compensate, you got raised the way that you would always get what you wanted etc

Obviously all these guys are still very "young" (all 18 of course *wink*) and their characters are still developing. If Melena learns what its REALLY like to find someone for her life, she will definitely change from whatever route she was taken before meeting them.
I said definitely but it also depends on the mood of the writer, buuuut i believe in the good of people sooo... yes xd
Well in that case, Leo can be the one to motivate that change all the same, I like that

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is that confirmed, or just a popular theory?
Popular Theory.

She looks a bit like Aden from what we have seen so far. Also, she might be the Doctor where MC has to go to in the upcoming week. And he does not like said Doctor. With the Doctor being Adens mom (we know the doctor is a She), there would be a good reason to dislike her.
Also, from the newest episode we know that Catherine thinks that Aden gets too much allowance. Having a Doctor as a parent would mean they will probably have some money, which would explain the big allowance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mentosa and Gojii
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes