wackop

Feb 21, 2022
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Note: Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.
Note: I've changed a wrong choice that I made.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
you still havent fixed that choice when offering to leo to talk to your sister for him; which leads to a corruption point (or at least specify that its a corruption point, its only highlighted green)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don't have enough time anymore to be replaying games for multiple routes, which is why I appreciate the gallery unlocker that was posted here. People say "just play the game for the scenes" but when you're working 6 hours a day and going to college it's not feasible to do multiple playthroughs
You can just start a new playthrough and skip through the seen text. Then you can only see what is different. The dialogue is 90% the same (outside of the H-scenes) anyway, so you will be skipping a lot.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
I've just finished playing and darn I love everything about this update. I love that BaiBai is paying attention on character's expression also making many different backgrounds. You know he giving alot of effort just to do one location.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
I also noticed people complaining about Leo situation again :rolleyes:

I thought we already established that there are only 6 LI + 6 side LI in total 12 for harem? We don't need to fuck almost every women in the game to call this game a harem. Even in self-insert having many women is a bad thing imo... But again I'm not man so idk if my opinion holds a value for other players.

Last edited:
Reactions: OctoPriest

Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
Fire update. people making it a big deal but i personally don't care too much about Leo and Melena, i say let them have fun since were going to need him out of the house when we start fucking his mom lol. i loved all the scenes with Stephanie and great ending scene with Alyvia. I'm looking forward to more scenes and progress with other characters like Vicky or Ms. Clement. GG

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
I also noticed people complaining about Leo situation again :rolleyes:

I thought we already established that there are only 6 LI + 6 side LI in total 12 for harem? We don't need to fuck almost every women in the game to call this game a harem. Even in self-insert having many women is a bad thing imo... But again I'm not man so idk if my opinion holds a value for other playes.
Like I said all the other girl can become bonus content for Bai Bai to milk after the game completion.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gojii

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Creampie emily before taking her virginity, is it a bit out of the order? :ROFLMAO:
Best girlfriend stephanie! Thanks for the bikini show! And I personally like the second one~:p
The toy store lady, is she a crossover character from another game or will she has a important role in the future story? Otherwise she still has an actual model for only just one plot but the other background npc just being the shadow man is kind of weird, not to say why she is set to be pregnant...:unsure:
Yah... I think jacky, nina, julia and the unappear black hair lady will have a word with you soon, mc... :FacePalm:
How mc want to make leo and melena together is disgusting! In the story we can see that melena get close to leo just because he has a rich dad and mc just let it happens to his "true friend"! A real bro will never do that to the other bro!:cautious:
Why there is default setting stephanie's beach scene as corruption path if the seduce and corrupt points are the same? Isn't it suppose to let us choose what will happen in that scene if there is a equal point happened? I have the equal point but I still want to have the creampie scene of stephanie!:mad:
For the alyvia part story kind of make me confused and lost, can someone explain more clearly to me since I kind of forgot some of the setting of her?:unsure:
From what I understand and remember, alyvia hates the others telling her what to do and she also hates people judge her by his look. She wants to find the right one therefore she saves her virginity to him. Moreover, she is hunger for love, even though she knows about dillan not love her enough she still want to convince herself he is the right one, afraid to be admit she make a wrong choice.
In this update, by looking at how stephanie's love towards mc in the game make her angry since dillan don't have it towards her, which make her don't want to lose the game as she don't want to accept what mc told her was true. At last, alyvia choose to make her own mistake but she just cannot do it(I choose the seduction path) as she doesn't want to be the girl who are everyone think she is. Since mc keep talking, caring and trying to understand her all the week, plus influenced by the love story of mc's parents, which show how people can love each other so much, alyvia just project herself and mc on their mom and dad's place, figure out that ideal romantic love is she long looking for since she heard from jacky's story and finally attracted by mc?

Please correct me if I think wrong or miss something~;)
The quality of model, background and animate are great and improve update per update! However I still think baibai you should hire someone to proofread the whole story after or before the update is out, seeing so many wrong spelling is quite annoying for sure...:cautious:

Reactions: Mark17
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes