Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is this update ends with Alyvia scene by the pool at night?
either i'm really going crazy from all VNs i've played or i swear i already seen this exact scene before long time ago

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Creampie emily before taking her virginity, is it a bit out of the order? :ROFLMAO:
Best girlfriend stephanie! Thanks for the bikini show! And I personally like the second one~:p
The toy store lady, is she a crossover character from another game or will she has a important role in the future story? Otherwise she still has an actual model for only just one plot but the other background npc just being the shadow man is kind of weird, not to say why she is set to be pregnant...:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yah... I think jacky, nina, julia and the unappear black hair lady will have a word with you soon, mc... :FacePalm:
How mc want to make leo and melena together is disgusting! In the story we can see that melena get close to leo just because he has a rich dad and mc just let it happens to his "true friend"! A real bro will never do that to the other bro!:cautious:
Why there is default setting stephanie's beach scene as corruption path if the seduce and corrupt points are the same? Isn't it suppose to let us choose what will happen in that scene if there is a equal point happened? I have the equal point but I still want to have the creampie scene of stephanie!:mad:
For the alyvia part story kind of make me confused and lost, can someone explain more clearly to me since I kind of forgot some of the setting of her?:unsure:
From what I understand and remember, alyvia hates the others telling her what to do and she also hates people judge her by his look. She wants to find the right one therefore she saves her virginity to him. Moreover, she is hunger for love, even though she knows about dillan not love her enough she still want to convince herself he is the right one, afraid to be admit she make a wrong choice.
In this update, by looking at how stephanie's love towards mc in the game make her angry since dillan don't have it towards her, which make her don't want to lose the game as she don't want to accept what mc told her was true. At last, alyvia choose to make her own mistake but she just cannot do it(I choose the seduction path) as she doesn't want to be the girl who are everyone think she is. Since mc keep talking, caring and trying to understand her all the week, plus influenced by the love story of mc's parents, which show how people can love each other so much, alyvia just project herself and mc on their mom and dad's place, figure out that ideal romantic love is she long looking for since she heard from jacky's story and finally attracted by mc?

Please correct me if I think wrong or miss something~;)
The quality of model, background and animate are great and improve update per update! However I still think baibai you should hire someone to proofread the whole story after or before the update is out, seeing so many wrong spelling is quite annoying for sure...:cautious:
I don't think the alyvia setting has anything to do Jackie and her dad.
I think she's basically just a romantic. She wants to loose her virginity because she's horny like that, but she also wants loosing her virginity to mean something.
So she has the romantic fantasy of finding a guy, falling in love and loosing her virginity to him. But the first few guys she dated were likely mostly after her body. And she didn't want to loose it to someone like that. So after a while she started going after smarter, nerdier guys hoping that those guys would be more romantic and found that a lot of them also wanted her for her body. But in a different way, instead of wanting sex, they wanted her as arm candy. So she basically just broke down and said fuck it. If she can't have her romance, she might as well get laid with Dillan. But then her brothers relationship reminded her of what she really wanted. So now she thinks that maybe her brother, who suddenly seems to understand her so well, can give her the romance that she wants. That's why she gave in, but also wasn't ready for more. Because she wants the romance first.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
You won't be, dev said only the twelve love interests would be possible for MC long ago, there's only one left and it's not Melena
And all twelve MC have some trauma about them. Bro is probably in a coma dealing with his trauma. (Bai Bai did debunk that but it's still funny how mc is only interested with the girls whom he has trauma.)

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I think she's basically just a romantic. She wants to loose her virginity because she's horny like that, but she also wants loosing her virginity to mean something.
So she has the romantic fantasy of finding a guy, falling in love and loosing her virginity to him. But the first few guys she dated were likely mostly after her body. And she didn't want to loose it to someone like that. So after a while she started going after smarter, nerdier guys hoping that those guys would be more romantic and found that a lot of them also wanted her for her body. But in a different way, instead of wanting sex, they wanted her as arm candy. So she basically just broke down and said fuck it. If she can't have her romance, she might as well get laid with Dillan. But then her brothers relationship reminded her of what she really wanted. So now she thinks that maybe her brother, who suddenly seems to understand her so well, can give her the romance that she wants. That's why she gave in, but also wasn't ready for more. Because she wants the romance first.
ctrl isn't always your friend. Alyvia is telling you to your face, that she wants someone that loves her, as much as dad loved mom. That the early loss of dad and how mom processed it, by telling her all about dad and their early live together, her expectations got formed according to want the same, because in her mind that's what the ideal relationship is like.

Her earlier relationships tried to pressure her into sex and when she broke it off they painted her as the slut MC knows her as in the future.
the following guys saw her as someone easy and got disappointed because Alyvia has standards so they broke it off and continued the character assassination of her, no wonder she ended up with Dillan an older guy that has no idea about the Drama at school and who is not only after her body.

Now she's at a point here her libido is so high/pent up that she wants to sleep with Dillan and yes he wants her mainly as arm candy. She even knows that everything she would do with Dillan moving forward would be a mistake.

That's why she lands back home at the pool with her brother.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
You won't be, dev said only the twelve love interests would be possible for MC long ago, there's only one left and it's not Melena
i pray every week that the last woman will be Adens mom.. 1st his girlfriend.. then his mom... this would be perfection
dont get me wrong, i dont have anything against him, more precisely i dont care for him but.. just the thought of him losing both his beloved ones while you are the one manipulating and corrupting them.. ahh, what joy that would bring...

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
i pray every week that the last woman will be Adens mom.. 1st his girlfriend.. then his mom... this would be perfection
dont get me wrong, i dont have anything against him, basically i dont care for him but.. just the thought of him losing both his beloved ones while you are the one manipulating and corrupting them.. ahh, what joy that would bring...
So you must like "The Hero's Party must fall" ?

Reactions: Kansier

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Pretty much this.

Another indicator for this are the photos she keeps uploading and deleting shortly afterwards. She is really horny, which results in her taking such pictures and uploading them. But it is not what she actually wants, she wants to have a loving relationship and she knows that she would not get that by posting nudes online, so she deletes them pretty quickly.

In the end, she IS a slut and she wants to get fucked, but she also hopes for romance. Therefore, I think that even the Corruption-Route with her will be quite tame compared to e.g. Stephanies.

Reactions: xsikal

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
How mc want to make leo and melena together is disgusting! In the story we can see that melena get close to leo just because he has a rich dad and mc just let it happens to his "true friend"! A real bro will never do that to the other bro!:cautious:
People can change you know. They both still have time to grow up. Leo to man up, and Melena to stop being a bitch.
MC wasn't a good guy in the past either and ruined his relationships with girls, but for some reson people shit on Leo and Melena.

dont start a war with me man *sharpening pitchfork*
I 100% agree, as Twisted memories is on that list. :mad:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
People can change you know. They both still have time to grow up. Leo to man up, and Melena to stop being a bitch.
MC wasn't a good guy in the past either and ruined his relationships with girls, but for some reson people shit on Leo and Melena.

I 100% agree, as Twisted memories is on that list. :mad:
he dmed me and started a war!!!!!! get your pitchforkes comrades!!!

• Haha
Reactions: BadCuban42

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
the other option is potentially ruining her life dude. Have some shame
Hmm Is it though?

Noice update!!!

Even though I tend to dislike lolly, somehow the bathroom scene was the hottest of the game.

He even made progress with big sis, just not with the mom, but that's ok for only 1 update
Nah The hottest scene was clearly with emi and lola

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
dont get me wrong, i dont have anything against him, more precisely i dont care for him but.. just the thought of him losing both his beloved ones while you are the one manipulating and corrupting them.. ahh, what joy that would bring...
Just admit you want him to suffer as he is in your way~:KEK:
But in my view I think she is more likely to be lola's mom, also the doctor mc going to see in the future.:unsure:

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes