Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
The reason I gave Leo a girl was (1) to have an easy and believable way to get rid of him during school scenes to make other things happen, (2) because I don't want Leo's whole stick to grow old and I think this makes for some potentially good comedic relief.

You can rest assured that you won't ever see those two doing more than that kiss on the beach. Whether people would end up asking for it doesn't really matter, just as it wouldn't matter if they asked to give Jacky a huge cock with which she can replace the milk for the breakfast cereal with something more nutritious. Tempting ideas, but not for the game I got going on here.
Fucking based

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
We don't need to be fucking everything around. Leave some for the rest. Melena isn't that attractive anyway. harem game doesn't mean MC gets every single girl in existence
Yeah I didn't ask nor care about how attractive you find her. I was clearly speaking for myself. Also I already said I don't care about having "every girl in existence". I would trade off Viktoria and Catherine to have her instead.

royal008

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone else find the becoming friends with Cathrine annoying after the confrontation?

Like, finding out your dream girl, the perfect girl, a kind hearted model student to be okay with covering up someone's cheating. Not only that, but not even confront him about it. I feel like this would've destroyed her image in MC's mind, realising that this girl MC always dreamt of is not as he imagined.

I personally would prefer the confrontation to be the corruption route and the confession to be the seduction route (without confrontation). So I don't need to know what she wouldn've done with it.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Does anyone else find the becoming friends with Cathrine annoying after the confrontation?

Like, finding out your dream girl, the perfect girl, a kind hearted model student to be okay with covering up someone's cheating. Not only that, but not even confront him about it. I feel like this would've destroyed her image in MC's mind, realising that this girl MC always dreamt of is not as he imagined.

I personally would prefer the confrontation to be the corruption route and the confession to be the seduction route (without confrontation). So I don't need to know what she wouldn've done with it.
Nope, that just you. :)

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022

she's annoying weak willed woman, and she have the audacity to hate people who look at their phone. i would love to see MC corrupting her and then break her.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

Wow a kid have flaws...

Reactions: notBatman747
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes