Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm playing this and as I progress through the game I get more angry with Leo's character, who is selfish, emasculating and totally stupid. I don't know why the MC supports him. The way he tries to make him feel guilty for having a relationship with Steph because it doesn't suit him is to grab him and throw him off a cliff. I have read that later they will give him a girl to leave the MC alone and I say, Why? The only thing this guy deserves is a good kick in the ass.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I'm playing this and as I progress through the game I get more angry with Leo's character, who is selfish, emasculating and totally stupid. I don't know why the MC supports him. The way he tries to make him feel guilty for having a relationship with Steph because it doesn't suit him is to grab him and throw him off a cliff. I have read that later they will give him a girl to leave the MC alone and I say, Why? The only thing this guy deserves is a good kick in the ass.
I mean, in that age, kids are just annoying. If we look at it, the MC is probably 15 in that timeline and so Leo has the same age. Plus, they both have been outcasts before. (The age is 1X, but there is a talk about 1 year away from getting beer, which is most likely 16, so 16-1 = 15)

And well, dont worry, his girlfriend will be equally annoying.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
BaiBai_ I'm digging your game bud thanks for your hard work! Question: I thought the first scene with Stephanie was really hot with the moans and gasps etc.
Do you plan to add sounds to the later sex scenes? Game is great I just noticed they were absent after that scene.

Thanks!
Does the update bring sound in the scenes (of the girls)? or just I don't hear anything
I'm currently working to add the h-sfx of all the lewd scenes of the past two updates for v0.8a. Normally I would like them to be there right from the first release but I'm kind of not that good at getting stuff done in time.

royal008

Nov 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again missing the point. I've said I'm fine with how it played out. In fact, we know she isn't that loyal after either so how is it still 'increasing her perfection and best wife points' xd.

Back to the topic, MC is a miserable old man, he has been living with this memory for more of his life than not. He's only been back to a kid for a week, having this image of Cathrine, the perfect girl that will always do the right thing, showing her evidence on how Aden cheated, Cathrine despite the evidence to not even confront Aden about it. And MC can just brush it off without even mentioning anything regarding that?

MC is also a person that has only been remembering the bad things that happened, beside Cathrine, before becoming a kid again. So you can bet she is important to him

Reactions: Trashgiant12

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Can't we just get rid of Leo? Before the game sinks more on the forced "best friends" crappy plot. Never had see the need of the useless best friend trope and the need to get them relationships . Wasting precious time on useless crap.
If the "best friend" useless plot keeps being forced at least let us cuck the shit out of him, to make worth a bit the wasted time of his screen time
Do you have any friends that aren't perfect?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Again missing the point. I've said I'm fine with how it played out. In fact, we know she isn't that loyal after either so how is it still 'increasing her perfection and best wife points' xd.

Back to the topic, MC is a miserable old man, he has been living with this memory for more of his life than not. He's only been back to a kid for a week, having this image of Cathrine, the perfect girl that will always do the right thing, showing her evidence on how Aden cheated, Cathrine despite the evidence to not even confront Aden about it. And MC can just brush it off without even mentioning anything regarding that?

MC is also a person that has only been remembering the bad things that happened, beside Cathrine, before becoming a kid again. So you can bet she is important to him
You're the only one missing the point here.
Also, there are no perfect people.

Reactions: Mythrs and xsikal

arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
I'm currently working to add the h-sfx of all the lewd scenes of the past two updates for v0.8a. Normally I would like them to be there right from the first release but I'm kind of not that good at getting stuff done in time.
oh thanks, it was just my doubt, good job :cool:

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for the response and again great game!

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Can't we just get rid of Leo? Before the game sinks more on the forced "best friends" crappy plot. Never had see the need of the useless best friend trope and the need to get them relationships . Wasting precious time on useless crap.
If the "best friend" useless plot keeps being forced at least let us cuck the shit out of him, to make worth a bit the wasted time of his screen time
well IF SO the friend can spawn less on the story / scenes . is already maxed with so many tasty girls so , for most no use of wasting time, work and strength doing him.

or can be added after the end as aside story as other developers do.

But please more of the mom and the hot teacher T.T and the lil sis ... ♥

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
it's not good diddling kids tatsuya!
no even, she need a twin or triplets, to balance the force

give us another lil on, red hair spit fire or blond one T.T to us bunch of dogs, am wishfull thinking T.T

(like illya and chloe ) (like she was lost on the hospital or something and adopted) (or made a lil sis, of the yandere classmate girl)

the universe is full of possibilities and options x-x

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
And what did Malena do other than throw herself at you? lol. Viki is interesting because of the whole issue of her past and because of some players who want to tame her, and well Catherine is a girl that the MC himself says so, to break her and there will be some who want to be on her romance route. Neither of them is my fav tbh but malena? lol

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
And what did Malena do other than throw herself at you? lol. Viki is interesting because of the whole issue of her past and because of some players who want to tame her, and well Catherine is a girl that the MC himself says so, to break her and there will be some who want to be on her romance route. Neither of them is my fav tbh but malena? lol
She's less aggressively annoying than Viktoria and less aggressively boring than Catherine. Which is all i really need to replace either. She's nowhere near my favorite character but easily better both of them FOR SURE

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Who's talkin bout Melena at this point? Dude stated Vik and Cat are retarded unappealing characters that thus far have done little to make themselves attractive to some players MC's point of view be damned.
I love the game but I don't like them either so far. Can my mind be changed in the future? Maybe but Vik is gonna be a hard sell for me because so far she is just psychotic and the reasoning behind her actions is ridiculous and would get her thrown in juvie back in my day.

Reactions: Gojii

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
The Mom-scene is a Bonus scene and not in the regular game. You can access it via the gallery.
Gotcha. Saw it was the last scene in the gallery. Got a bunch of error pages I had to ignore around the end of the update so thought my game just missed it

Last edited:
Reactions: TarrierDrake
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes