xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Remains one of my favorite games on F95. I'm not a big fan of loli stuff, but Emi's facial expressions even in normal dialogues are adorable, and the Steph and Alyvia scenes were great. Looking forward to more scenes with the mom and teacher soon.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
BaiBai_ I'm digging your game bud thanks for your hard work! Question: I thought the first scene with Stephanie was really hot with the moans and gasps etc.
Do you plan to add sounds to the later sex scenes? Game is great I just noticed they were absent after that scene.

Thanks!

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The reason I gave Leo a girl was (1) to have an easy and believable way to get rid of him during school scenes to make other things happen, (2) because I don't want Leo's whole stick to grow old and I think this makes for some potentially good comedic relief.

You can rest assured that you won't ever see those two doing more than that kiss on the beach. Whether people would end up asking for it doesn't really matter, just as it wouldn't matter if they asked to give Jacky a huge cock with which she can replace the milk for the breakfast cereal with something more nutritious. Tempting ideas, but not for the game I got going on here.
If she was never into the mc and she wasn't that attractive I think the audience for this game wouldn't be so bothered with that direction.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Can't we just get rid of Leo? Before the game sinks more on the forced "best friends" crappy plot. Never had see the need of the useless best friend trope and the need to get them relationships . Wasting precious time on useless crap.
If the "best friend" useless plot keeps being forced at least let us cuck the shit out of him, to make worth a bit the wasted time of his screen time

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Great game, though this game would be gone after the first update but he developed it into a great game with good characters and writing, is there going to be NTR or sharing in the future? because the mc and shep talked about it, but she wants mc to herself.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Great game, though this game would be gone after the first update but he developed it into a great game with good characters and writing, is there going to be NTR or sharing in the future? because the mc and shep talked about it, but she wants mc to herself.
There's netori with cathrine. And harem with the other girls, but noone else will touch the main and side girls.

Reactions: Gojii

royal008

Nov 29, 2020
Wow a kid have flaws...
That is so surface level, and isn't even the point I'm trying to make.

MC is a miserable old ass, and Cathrine has been emphasized in the game as this perfect girl and the one thing that MC had still treasured in his memory. He forgets about the good times with Viktoria, forgets about Emi, even forgets about Stephani! Of course, Victoria and Emi eventually does some bad things to him in past life, so I'm fine with that. But for a person that chooses to only remember these bad things between them and forget about Stephani, I expected more reaction or dialogue or whatever! from him finding out she is not so perfect.

I'm also fine with how it has played out currently, this is how much MC loves her. Just speaks how good this game is to get myself annoyed about such little things.

Thanks BaiBai for this great game, can't wait for the next update.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
That is so surface level, and isn't even the point I'm trying to make.

MC is a miserable old ass, and Cathrine has been emphasized in the game as this perfect girl and the one thing that MC had still treasured in his memory. He forgets about the good times with Viktoria, forgets about Emi, even forgets about Stephani! Of course, Victoria and Emi eventually does some bad things to him in past life, so I'm fine with that. But for a person that chooses to only remember these bad things between them and forget about Stephani, I expected more reaction or dialogue or whatever! from him finding out she is not so perfect.

I'm also fine with how it has played out currently, this is how much MC loves her. Just speaks how good this game is to get myself annoyed about such little things.

Thanks BaiBai for this great game, can't wait for the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
If she was never into the mc and she wasn't that attractive I think the audience for this game wouldn't be so bothered with that direction.
I really think there aren't that many people upset about that issue. just a really loud minority

I mean it's always the same three l*me guys giving angry reactions when people post that they don't care about that.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes