TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Might be because of the same reason others ask this every single page - because you dont have said content enabled in the settings.
Doesn't help it auto set to enable skip and no heads up that need to go to settings to filter content. With how a lot of these go figured it cause I have the public build and only subscriber version had those unlocked.

Kicker for me is wasn't even looking through here for this. Was looking for anyone else with error for d6s13c1. I know what is causing just don't know which way is the intended outcome so I can fix it on my end at least cause I know it gonna kick up some more errors down the road if I don't. Ironically disabling the skip and going back to do the scene should prevent the exception from accruing in first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: xsikal

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys

i have played the latest version 0.8 again from start . so far its good .
but when i checked the gallery there was one scene in last page , i couldn't unlock it .which route is that scene ?
1709313920912.png

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
The first few days have a very small number of spelling, grammatical and syntax errors. But at a certain point, they start occurring ever third text block, and sometimes there are several examples in a single paragraph.
For example, in the scene when the MC talks with his mother in the kitchen about his doctor's appointment, there are several dozen such errors. Individually, they're all relatively minor ("no that not a problem" instead of "no, that's not a problem", "thats" instead of "that's", "shes" instead of "she's", "to" instead of "too" and vice versa, "district" instead of "distinct", missing commas, and the like) but they occur with notable frequency all of a sudden, especially because they were so much less common in the first couple of days.
Was there a problem with the proof-reading?

Reactions: kagekami42

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
It seems to me there was a proof reading when was released 0.6. Surely another later

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I played this for the first time and it turned out to be far better than I expected. Excellent writing and great characters.
There were only few things I didn't like (too many characters with enormous breasts/wide hips, asphyxiation scene, for example). Otherwise quite perfect.

As usual, I took notes of the typos I saw. I can't vouch I saw them all as I skipped some speeches too fast to read every word. And I listed only typos. As a non-native english speaker myself, I don't mind bit weirder sentence structures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kingc123 and Blahbs
4.60 star(s) 130 Votes