TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
View attachment 3402403
I came across this error. It can be ignored, but will it affect further events?
If you ignore it should trigger at least once more shortly after for exact same exception, but so close to the end of current update that should be all for now. Decent chance to cause more exceptions in future updates if not fixed cause it involves a Corruption/Seduction point for a character.

This is caused if you have skip petite events enabled in settings which also skips over a choice. If you can load a save file or simply role back a little before, disable the skip in settings, and then continue from there with the now available choices.

JoaMez

Jan 15, 2024
Loving the story's concept so far, is almost as if god went to the MC like "Bruh i gave you every chance possible yet you somehow fumbled all of them, run it back and do things right dumbass".
Honestly who wouldn't take the opportunity to go back in time and fix the mistakes you most regret? especially if your adult life looks like MC's

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Classical Harem-Fanboys. Once there is a female which is somewhat good looking, she should be added to the Harem. Regardless how obnoxious she is (and Melena is REALLY obnoxious).

Some games even have to add ugly girls for other males to have so that people dont demand them to be in the Harem.
part 2 is true because dev dont want to waste time on unnecessary characters when they already dont have time for their original plots
but part 1 is easily done since MC is evil in nature due to his regrets
so all BaiBai needs to do is add in an option to put a bun in Melena
and Leo bears the brunt of raising the kid since Melena is a gold digger by nature
and that also sends Leo away since he has to think for "his" baby future

Professor of NTR over here HAHA

also the NTR part is probably the mom of Victoria, which is my favorite personality btw, an unknowingly jealous of her youthful child, in terms of beauty, really wants you to get in her and fuck the idea out of her
there's no netorare hinted so far
other than stupid Stephanie trying to make MC mum date her father
i would sent her into prostitution for suggesting that tbh

Ok, but that's not NTR though, professor (at least not until you and Victoria become a thing, mom stealing her daughter's lover is something I quite like myself). And the original poster, who I quoted, specifically talked about Aden so most likely (and by that I mean 100%) they are talking about Catherine.
there's obvious 4 Netori events waiting
Alyvia, Clements, Julia and Catherine
although Catherine should be yours by now since her corruption route is the most logical
and true route imo, else why do you even bothered to think of blackmailing Aden for??
but i do respect those who went for Catherine Seduction route
I am both route just to see the story difference
and corruption route seems to be right choice
especially when MC showed Catherine ass and passed it off as Stephanie
i can assure you i went back to check for the legitimacy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi BaiBai_,

Sorry to necro a so old post but i was playing your game and several dialogues seem make the MC really committed to pregnancy. I was searching for more info here in the thread and i saw this post from you.

I was wondering if it will be avoidable or not. Not a huge fan of preggo here.
Thanks in advance for the answer
i would say it's avoidable?
so far there's only a breeding option and it's on Stephanie seduction route
and you get a choice to breed her or i should say an attempt

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
so all BaiBai needs to do is add in an option to put a bun in Melena
Why should he do this? Melena is clearly no LI. And she is also portrayed as a very unlikeable person, completely different from the 11 girls (we know of) in the Harem.

Reactions: Gojii

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Why should he do this? Melena is clearly no LI. And she is also portrayed as a very unlikeable person, completely different from the 11 girls (we know of) in the Harem.
she never strikes me as a LI as well
but it's one of the dark route one can take if available
and if it does happens , it still didnt make her a LI
just MC being a DICK

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Hi BaiBai_,

Sorry to necro a so old post but i was playing your game and several dialogues seem make the MC really committed to pregnancy. I was searching for more info here in the thread and i saw this post from you.

I was wondering if it will be avoidable or not. Not a huge fan of preggo here.
Thanks in advance for the answer
Pregnancy is still a while away so I can't say with 100% certainty, but I wouldn't expect it to be avoidable.

View attachment 3402403
I came across this error. It can be ignored, but will it affect further events?
I made in so that from v0.8a onward this won't happen anymore. If your save is after the error it will be fixed at the “Thanks for playing” screen or at the start of v0.9, so it shouldn't affect anything in future updates.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Will harem be forced with all the women in the primary group? I like em, and I do like Steph, but the heavy focus on her in the recent update got a bit tiring. I was tempted to press skip a few times.

Wasn't a fan of the Melena beach scene. Felt like a waste. She has that spice. Kinda reminds me of Margot Robbie.

• Angry
Reactions: NotSoTasty

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Will harem be forced with all the women in the primary group? I like em, and I do like Steph, but the heavy focus on her in the recent update got a bit tiring. I was tempted to press skip a few times.

Wasn't a fan of the Melena beach scene. Felt like a waste. She has that spice. Kinda reminds me of Margot Robbie.
It was answered here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/twisted-memories-v0-8-baibai.129520/post-12124405

Basically, you can have 6 Girls, 12 Girls, all the family members or all school members. And Solo Endings as well.

Regarding Stephanie - she will not be featured in the next episode. But I guess that she will have quite a lot of spotlight, given that she is one of the main girls and also hangs around with MC at least in school.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
It was answered here:

Basically, you can have 6 Girls, 12 Girls, all the family members or all school members. And Solo Endings as well.

Regarding Stephanie - she will not be featured in the next episode. But I guess that she will have quite a lot of spotlight, given that she is one of the main girls and also hangs around with MC at least in school.
I just can't fathom a ending without Steph. All the other girls turn out somewhat ok even if it's not ideal for them.
Steph needs the MC as much as he needs her because in the OG timeline they both got sad fates.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
It was answered here:

Thanks for the info.

I think it'd be more believable if it was done in smaller pairings that have chemistry like Alyvia/Mya, Emily/Lola, Nina/Abigail etc. But yea, maybe that's too much work. Most characters barely get any screen time as is.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Thanks for the info.

I think it'd be more believable if it was done in smaller pairings that have chemistry like Alyvia/Mya, Emily/Lola, Nina/Abigail etc. But yea, maybe that's too much work. Most characters barely get any screen time as is.
I mean, even if you have 12 girls in your Harem, this does not mean that they all have the same amount of time with each other. Simply because there is no connection between some characters at all. E.g. I cannot really see that the Mom will have anything to do with the daughter of the teacher.

And well, barely any screen time... This is something that will happen with that many LIs. And I guess we can expect the Main LIs having more screentime overall than the Side-LIs anyway (on top of having two routes instead of one).

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I mean, even if you have 12 girls in your Harem, this does not mean that they all have the same amount of time with each other. Simply because there is no connection between some characters at all. E.g. I cannot really see that the Mom will have anything to do with the daughter of the teacher.

And well, barely any screen time... This is something that will happen with that many LIs. And I guess we can expect the Main LIs having more screentime overall than the Side-LIs anyway (on top of having two routes instead of one).
tbh that's why I prefer shorter harems with a maximum of 5-6 girls and about 3 that are secondary, in this game it doesn't bother me much because almost all the characters are well done and well characterized. but it is true that sometimes it can be a little overwhelming, I don't understand those people who like harems with 40 girls lol.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
tbh that's why I prefer shorter harems with a maximum of 5-6 girls and about 3 that are secondary, in this game it doesn't bother me much because almost all the characters are well done and well characterized. but it is true that sometimes it can be a little overwhelming, I don't understand those people who like harems with 40 girls lol.
I think the optimal number is 7 and this should usually be the maximum. Because in the end, there is the balance between giving content to every girl and also catering to people who want content for their favorites.

But I think the 12 girls here will work.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I think the optimal number is 7 and this should usually be the maximum. Because in the end, there is the balance between giving content to every girl and also catering to people who want content for their favorites.

Eh, I don't think there is an optimal number. It all depends on the game, I know a game that managed over 20 without them feeling like they got too little content. But thats also a rpgm game, where adding content is faster. But yes, in general, it will be easier to manage for the dev with fewer characters involved. I think baibai is managing quite well currently.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

7? Like one girl for each day of the week? :)

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes