xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
BaiBai_ I really love your game! I saw some other folks offer to help with proofreading, and I would like to throw my hat in the ring for that as well. If you need any help with that, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Ditto. Writing is my day job, and while I don't think the writing itself needs to be changed, I am happy to help proof if needed.

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
tbh that's why I prefer shorter harems with a maximum of 5-6 girls and about 3 that are secondary
I agree. Games that meander away from developing the main girls to sidetrack towards numerous side girls get annoying, personally. That said, someone posted a screenshot of the dev's roadmap, and the sidegirls are optional for a "super harem" ending. The main girls will get their own leaner harem ending, and even their own solo endings, which is nice.

Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Man if Steph doesnt get some sort of good end in whatever of these solo routes MC doesn't choose her would be incredibly disappointing. If MC is to get a good end in this alternative timeline, so should she imo. :giggle:

Reactions: ttm2 and Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Man if Steph doesnt get some sort of good end in whatever of these solo routes MC doesn't choose her would be incredibly disappointing. If MC is to get a good end in this alternative timeline, so should she imo. :giggle:
Exactly. I'll never see those endings if that's not the case. Also aside from Cat the ending for all the main girls without the MC seems really melancholy especially now that they love him.
I just can't see a solo ending being a good thing for the rest of the main girls.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
there's obvious 4 Netori events waiting
Alyvia, Clements, Julia and Catherine
although Catherine should be yours by now since her corruption route is the most logical
and true route imo, else why do you even bothered to think of blackmailing Aden for??
but i do respect those who went for Catherine Seduction route
I am both route just to see the story difference
and corruption route seems to be right choice
especially when MC showed Catherine ass and passed it off as Stephanie
i can assure you i went back to check for the legitimacy
????? Um, thanks?
This information, while helpful ( to others), has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote. And you're the second one......
Like really?? I didn't think I made it that hard to understand.....oh well, noted for later examination.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Exactly. I'll never see those endings if that's not the case. Also aside from Cat the ending for all the main girls without the MC seems really melancholy especially now that they love him.
I just can't see a solo ending being a good thing for the rest of the main girls.
Yeah, considering how a lot of the playerbase is it's going to be weird. Like its going to be pretty interesting how dev handles having them split away from MC in the end in these solo routes.

IIRC he doesnt have any where there's combos of like 2-3 of them? Though the sisters or sisters + mom or sister(s) + steph are kinda plausible to be done. (Maybe a short scene for the ending based on affinity tbh without a lot of hoops being jumped through, just have whatever harem scenes the same without the others present? idk).

Could just be a variant of whatever the harem ending will be without whatever characterse/etc arent part of it as the wrinkle to fit the situation with minimal need to do entirely separate content. Slightly different dialogue or whatever.

I don't think of anything wrong with that being fleshed out more in an update after the story itself is "finished."

Last edited:
Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, considering how a lot of the playerbase is it's going to be weird. Like its going to be pretty interesting how dev handles having them split away from MC in the end in these solo routes.

IIRC he doesnt have any where there's combos of like 2-3 of them? Though the sisters or sisters + mom or sister(s) + steph are kinda plausible to be done. (Maybe a short scene for the ending based on affinity tbh without a lot of hoops being jumped through, just have whatever harem scenes the same without the others present? idk).

Could just be a variant of whatever the harem ending will be without whatever characterse/etc arent part of it as the wrinkle to fit the situation with minimal need to do entirely separate content. Slightly different dialogue or whatever.
I would feel better if there was a friend route for the main girls but instead they aren't missable. MC is gonna woo them and bang them then drop them after all the we're together forever sweet talk at the end. Doesn't seem right to me so I'll prolly never see those endings.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Is the new seduction Route scene with steph that different? Dont exactly want to start a new play through just to get that event since it could take hours

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Emi and aliviya ended up doing alright. I am pretty viki too eventually got over her crush and found someone else. Only stephi had the bad ending

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

Development update – 300 & Changes

(Huge wall of text)

Its always the same thing, as soon as the update out I'm so relieved that I can't help but to forget just how bad the development process actually was. It was bad though and still, I can't really think about anything worthwhile to say about it that everyone who followed it wouldn't be aware of already. Neither do I want to make any promises about it getting better from now on, after all, words are wind.

Still, as I have mentioned it a few times before, there will be some changes of how I handle things with this subscribestar page and the development updates in particular. Some of you might not like these, as you will be getting less, but I want to try at least something to improve things a little bit. In that regard it doesn't even matter whether you think the wait for v0.8 has been worth it or not, because if I keep up the pace of the last few updates I will either develop this game until I'm old and grey or until I actually end up losing my motivation for it, which would be a shame as I really love the story and characters I got going on here.

Anyway, lets get to the meat of the changes:

Weekly development updates: I still want to keep the development updates on a weekly basis, meaning every Sunday, as I feel like this holds me accountable at least a little bit. What I do not want to do anymore however is posting stuff in these that doesn't have anything to do with the actual development (meaning non-game related renders). At the same time however, there is no realistic way for me to have something visual to show for every week. Accordingly I decided that from now on the weekly development updates will be text only (apart from special occasions such as holidays or like now with a subscriber milestone).

Monthly development showcase: Instead, there will be one development showcase at the last Sunday of every month where I put all the visuals like map or character previews, teasers and so on. By doing it monthly I should be able to have something to show for every time without feeling the need to render something unrelated just for the sake of it.

Bonus renders: Of course, I won't stop with the bonus renders completely. They are too much fun to do and when I have an idea for something I can hardly stop myself from doing so anyway. These won't be on a schedule though and I will only post them as I do them. Also, I will be posting these to tier 2 from now on, to give the tier a bit more of a point.

Bonus scenes, animations and MMDs: The same thing goes for all the bonus content of tier 3. I already changed the wording back to “sometimes” instead of “once every update”. I will only do and post these as I feel like it. Also you probably shouldn't expect any more bonus scenes, expect I really, really have something I can't stop myself from doing. What you can expect however, are MMDs, as I do quite enjoy doing these.

To put it short:

Tier 1:
Weekly text only development updates, monthly development showcase with visuals

Tier 2: Sometimes bonus renders

Tier 3: Sometimes bonus animations (mostly MMDs probably)

That's pretty much it. I hope you don't dislike these changes too much and if you do, I hope you understand where I'm coming from with them.

Road to v0.9

Now, a few words regarding v0.9.

The past week I've mostly been busy with v0.8 and with relaxing a bit. I'm almost done with adding the h-sfx to all the lewd scenes from the past few updates, so I should be able to upload that in the coming days and after it I should be able to properly start development on v0.9.

I also did a tiny bit of mapping just to get the feel of things again. V0.9 will only need two new map and neither of which are close to as big as the beach map or as complex as the mall map. The first one I need is the inside of Viktoria's home, for which I already made some decent progress with most of the living room and Viktoria's room done, the second I'm not 100% sure yet. In my mind I always have it as a construction site (which would be good because there are a lot of assets for that), but I will probably wait with doing this one until I've written the scene, as its pretty important to know how the characters are supposed to move through the map when building it.

Anyway, as I said, no more visuals in development updates apart from special occasions. Accordingly, let me thank you for over 300 subscribers with these sweaty spartan warriors ready to get rid of the excess adrenaline of battle. 6a599e79-1b40-4ab2-9a2f-d2162f5cabd0.png 32589bed-9a93-4ef7-90c0-0e8c79ebeda2.png

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Emi and aliviya ended up doing alright. I am pretty viki too eventually got over her crush and found someone else. Only stephi had the bad ending
Like I said they were somewhat ok but they weren't really happy. They were bitter angry unfulfilled women. I wouldn't really call that alright and Viki likely wouldn't find happiness as a man hating psycho. Women like that don't just get over it and she is already taking shit to ridiculous extremes.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Like I said they were somewhat ok but they weren't really happy. They were bitter angry unfulfilled women. I wouldn't really call that alright and Viki likely wouldn't find happiness as a man hating psycho. Women like that don't just get over it and she is already taking shit to ridiculous extremes.
She's not a man hating psycho though. She's a mc hating psycho. And even with that she probably would start to get over that once she doesn't have to see mc every day at school anymore.

Reactions: Corvus Belli

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023

Development update – 300 & Changes

(Huge wall of text)

Its always the same thing, as soon as the update out I'm so relieved that I can't help but to forget just how bad the development process actually was. It was bad though and still, I can't really think about anything worthwhile to say about it that everyone who followed it wouldn't be aware of already. Neither do I want to make any promises about it getting better from now on, after all, words are wind.

Still, as I have mentioned it a few times before, there will be some changes of how I handle things with this subscribestar page and the development updates in particular. Some of you might not like these, as you will be getting less, but I want to try at least something to improve things a little bit. In that regard it doesn't even matter whether you think the wait for v0.8 has been worth it or not, because if I keep up the pace of the last few updates I will either develop this game until I'm old and grey or until I actually end up losing my motivation for it, which would be a shame as I really love the story and characters I got going on here.

Anyway, lets get to the meat of the changes:

Weekly development updates: I still want to keep the development updates on a weekly basis, meaning every Sunday, as I feel like this holds me accountable at least a little bit. What I do not want to do anymore however is posting stuff in these that doesn't have anything to do with the actual development (meaning non-game related renders). At the same time however, there is no realistic way for me to have something visual to show for every week. Accordingly I decided that from now on the weekly development updates will be text only (apart from special occasions such as holidays or like now with a subscriber milestone).

Monthly development showcase: Instead, there will be one development showcase at the last Sunday of every month where I put all the visuals like map or character previews, teasers and so on. By doing it monthly I should be able to have something to show for every time without feeling the need to render something unrelated just for the sake of it.

Bonus renders: Of course, I won't stop with the bonus renders completely. They are too much fun to do and when I have an idea for something I can hardly stop myself from doing so anyway. These won't be on a schedule though and I will only post them as I do them. Also, I will be posting these to tier 2 from now on, to give the tier a bit more of a point.

Bonus scenes, animations and MMDs: The same thing goes for all the bonus content of tier 3. I already changed the wording back to “sometimes” instead of “once every update”. I will only do and post these as I feel like it. Also you probably shouldn't expect any more bonus scenes, expect I really, really have something I can't stop myself from doing. What you can expect however, are MMDs, as I do quite enjoy doing these.

To put it short:

Tier 1:
Weekly text only development updates, monthly development showcase with visuals

Tier 2: Sometimes bonus renders

Tier 3: Sometimes bonus animations (mostly MMDs probably)

That's pretty much it. I hope you don't dislike these changes too much and if you do, I hope you understand where I'm coming from with them.

Road to v0.9

Now, a few words regarding v0.9.

The past week I've mostly been busy with v0.8 and with relaxing a bit. I'm almost done with adding the h-sfx to all the lewd scenes from the past few updates, so I should be able to upload that in the coming days and after it I should be able to properly start development on v0.9.

I also did a tiny bit of mapping just to get the feel of things again. V0.9 will only need two new map and neither of which are close to as big as the beach map or as complex as the mall map. The first one I need is the inside of Viktoria's home, for which I already made some decent progress with most of the living room and Viktoria's room done, the second I'm not 100% sure yet. In my mind I always have it as a construction site (which would be good because there are a lot of assets for that), but I will probably wait with doing this one until I've written the scene, as its pretty important to know how the characters are supposed to move through the map when building it.

Anyway, as I said, no more visuals in development updates apart from special occasions. Accordingly, let me thank you for over 300 subscribers with these sweaty spartan warriors ready to get rid of the excess adrenaline of battle. View attachment 3408818 View attachment 3408819
F6BIVdiWgAE-bDp.png

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
She's not a man hating psycho though. She's a mc hating psycho. And even with that she probably would start to get over that once she doesn't have to see mc every day at school anymore.
I disagree. Issues with one man carry over into other relationships all the time. People that unhinged don't usually just get over it but then again the game is not real life and the author can do whatever he wants with it.
Point is we don't actually know if she turned out alright in the OG timeline or not it's all conjecture atm.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

I don't think of anything wrong with that being fleshed out more in an update after the story itself is "finished."
We can discuss it of course but we have a very long way before endings would start being developed (if ever), to worry too much about it now.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Can someone remind me how are the girls in the original timeline? Kind of forget what they will be like since it has been too long from now... :unsure:
Stephanie: Being public toilet in high school, everyone can fuck her except mc, act as a bitch and make friend with melena, forgot by mc and don't know what happen after high school?
Emily: Cold towards mc and hate him, marry someone and have ? child but don't let them meet mc since he is a pervert?
Alyvia: Same as her sister who hate mc, finally marry dillan(or break up with him and marry some rich old folk?) and have children with him but don't let mc meet them?
Jacky: Will soon get fired at that current timeline in game and have a hard time for a long period, upset by alyvia for her marriage and move out? Dead when mc get old?
Viki: Hate and bully mc harder and harder in high school, don't know what happen after graduated?
Cathrine: Marry aden and have children with him, live happily?
Leo: ???

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes