bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 3402403
I came across this error. It can be ignored, but will it affect further events?
Had this error, when the friend of the MC's little sister comes to his room and he catch her sniffing his pants. This error remove really interesting scene depending on the path you choose with the littel sister (I guess). I used cheat on my previous save. Restarted the game from the begining legit. And got all the sweet content I missed due to the use of cheat.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Can someone remind me how are the girls in the original timeline? Kind of forget what they will be like since it has been too long from now... :unsure:
Stephanie: Being public toilet in high school, everyone can fuck her except mc, act as a bitch and make friend with melena, forgot by mc and don't know what happen after high school?
Emily: Cold towards mc and hate him, marry someone and have ? child but don't let them meet mc since he is a pervert?
Alyvia: Same as her sister who hate mc, finally marry dillan(or break up with him and marry some rich old folk?) and have children with him but don't let mc meet them?
Jacky: Will soon get fired at that current timeline in game and have a hard time for a long period, upset by alyvia for her marriage and move out? Dead when mc get old?
Viki: Hate and bully mc harder and harder in high school, don't know what happen after graduated?
Cathrine: Marry aden and have children with him, live happily?
Leo: ???

I don't remember a mention that Stephanie becomes a bitch. Just that she didn't have sex with mc or leo. It's likely that leo and mc stopped being friends with her at some point and since steph clearly has abandonment issues, that's likely why she would consider everyone but mc and leo as sexual prospects since she felt abandoned by them.
Jackie also doesn't die. When mc has his heart attack at the beginning, he wonders what his mother will think of his death, meaning that she's still alive at that point.
The rest seems to sum up what we know so far pretty well.
I think baibai said on the discord at some point that leo did just fine in the original timeline.

Reactions: Corvus Belli

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

I don't remember a mention that Stephanie becomes a bitch. Just that she didn't have sex with mc or leo. It's likely that leo and mc stopped being friends with her at some point and since steph clearly has abandonment issues, that's likely why she would consider everyone but mc and leo as sexual prospects since she felt abandoned by them.
Jackie also doesn't die. When mc has his heart attack at the beginning, he wonders what his mother will think of his death, meaning that she's still alive at that point.
The rest seems to sum up what we know so far pretty well.
I think baibai said on the discord at some point that leo did just fine in the original timeline.
Uh no Steph became the school transport and everybody got a ride. Replay the game. It was a sad fate and the MC even realizes the circumstances that led her to that as he gets to know her.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
So we are specaluting about the futur ending.

If there is a solo ending the only acceptable one is Stephanie. MC and her are a match from heaven.

Well there is the harem ending and we all know how it will be played out.

And my favorite one the netori ending. All the girl have their "relationship/marriage" and still getting screwed/in love with MC. The most logical one because incest is a crime.

There is the "no bitchs" ending but I don't feel this is a game where you will lose.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Uh no Steph became the school transport and everybody got a ride. Replay the game. It was a sad fate and the MC even realizes the circumstances that led her to that as he gets to know her.
Yeah I know. She became the school's bicycle, that doesn't mean that she also became a bitch.

Reactions: Corvus Belli

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah I know. She became the school's bicycle, that doesn't mean that she also became a bitch.
Nope she became good friends with Melena and they did their thing. Also you're an ESL person right? The term bitch has a broader use than just a mean girl.
Either way being a whore is not a recipe for a happy future outcome.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Nope she became good friends with Melena and they did their thing.
Nope. MC says they "got along as well as two people could" who were in competition for a limited resource; that's not the same as "good friends" since there's no indication they enjoyed one another's company or spent time together socially, merely that they were civil to one another. It's also worth remembering that he acknowledges barely remembering Stephi from that time period, and he wasn't friends with her anymore, and he had no idea of the particulars of her relationships or thought processes, and a lot of what he "knows" was very possibly just rumour; remember, he also thought Alyvia was a slut at this point because of rumours, and he was wrong. He's a wildly unreliable narrator; he's been wrong about the behaviour (and the reasons for that behaviour) of almost every other character so far.

Also you're an ESL person right? The term bitch has a broader use than just a mean girl.
And do you think that broader use is the one that w123t4 was intending, or do you think from context clues that when they said "act as a bitch" they meant to behave in an aggressive, belligerent, or spiteful manner?

Reactions: Alandir

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Nope. MC says they "got along as well as two people could" who were in competition for a limited resource; that's not the same as "good friends" since there's no indication they enjoyed one another's company or spent time together socially, merely that they were civil to one another. It's also worth remembering that he acknowledges barely remembering Stephi from that time period, and he wasn't friends with her anymore, and he had no idea of the particulars of her relationships or thought processes, and a lot of what he "knows" was very possibly just rumour; remember, he also thought Alyvia was a slut at this point because of rumours, and he was wrong. He's a wildly unreliable narrator; he's been wrong about the behaviour (and the reasons for that behaviour) of almost every other character so far.

And do you think that broader use is the one that w123t4 was intending, or do you think from context clues that when they said "act as a bitch" they meant to behave in an aggressive, belligerent, or spiteful manner?
First part is true but the point stands she likely didn't have a happy ending especially after the MC gains insight into why she behaved that way.

As far as the act as a bitch it's two-fold we know she was whoring around and that she ditched her former friends to the point of exclusion. Bitch behavior on both fronts so you didn't really make some kinda gotcha point like you were intending little buddy.

I pointed out the word has more than one facet in English.

Have a good one!;)

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The models are based on Koikatsu IIRC. The proportions for some body parts (i.e., titties) can be unrealistic especially the mom character and the teacher MILF, which can be a turn-off for some. But I personally think it's decent.

:devilish: :coffee:
Is that Koikatsu? I can usually spot it instantly so it must be modded to the gils. Looks more like HS to me.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Is that Koikatsu? I can usually spot it instantly so it must be modded to the gils. Looks more like HS to me.
Yeah, I was initially contemplating as to whether it was Koikatsu or HS, but I think now that you mention it more of the latter I would say :sneaky:

So yeah probably HS

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xythurr

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The models are based on Koikatsu IIRC. The proportions for some body parts (i.e., titties) can be unrealistic especially the mom character and the teacher MILF, which can be a turn-off for some. But I personally think it's decent.

Cheers, it's not so much the style of art but a certain ethereal colouring. I'm not trained in art so unable to correctly describe what it is.

Cheers! Not criticising the art, just makes me feel queezy, like whenever I used 3D glasses.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Cheers, it's not so much the style of art but a certain ethereal colouring. I'm not trained in art so unable to correctly describe what it is.

Cheers! Not criticising the art, just makes me feel queezy, like whenever I used 3D glasses.
Yeah the dev likes them THICC lol.

Reactions: Clarence2992

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021

Oh yeah, I see what you mean. I know you're not criticizing, just leaving your $0.02. Totally understood.

I can see your POV here. I too feel that there is a bit of a "glowy" really "luminous and/or whitewashed" effect that I see in the girls. Kind of like as if they had lubed their skin with Vaseline or something.

Not sure what filter the dev put in place to make the models look like that, but I guess it was moreso a creative design choice on the dev's end I would presume if anything.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Oh yeah, I see what you mean. I know you're not criticizing, just leaving your $0.02. Totally understood.

I can see your POV here. I too feel that there is a bit of a "glowy" really "luminous and/or whitewashed" effect that I see in the girls. Kind of like as if they had lubed their skin with Vaseline or something.

Not sure what filter the dev put in place to make the models look like that, but I guess it was moreso a creative design choice on the dev's end I would presume if anything.

Spot on. That's exactly what it is. Wondered if it was a particular genre as I'm super new to this art form.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

Totally and it gets more intense as they get more turned on/heated during the sex scenes. I'm pretty sure it's sposed to be sweat from getting hot and heavy.
We won't discuss how every girl should be dead from dehydration as she sprays out her body weight in fluids every minute lmao.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yeah the dev likes them THICC lol.
And yeah, the models look extra thickness proportioned. Especially the MC's teacher. She's got more than just two watermelons as her funbags that's for sure :devilish: :coffee: Lots of milk for the MC to drink out of. Maybe if they go to a public spa or something, people would think that the MC is the teacher's child who never grew up past infancy and is still sucking on her breasts well into his adolescent years :ROFLMAO: Kidding OFC :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes