Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
when the mc was talking to aden when the ntr stuff was a choice is it mc takes girl or the girl gets taken from the mc?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
when the mc was talking to aden when the ntr stuff was a choice is it mc takes girl or the girl gets taken from the mc?
I've started seeing JP devs use these terms to cut down on confusion.
NTRe = NeToRare or having lover stolen
NTRi = NeToRi or stealing someone's lover

I really wish it catches on more, not really sure how they'll do netorase (maybe NTRs?).
Would also like a new term for when the heroine isn't the MC's lover just someone he's in love with. Like NTRiend Zone, IDK.....NTRZ?

Apr 16, 2020
I've started seeing JP devs use these terms to cut down on confusion.
NTRe = NeToRare or having lover stolen
NTRi = NeToRi or stealing someone's lover

I really wish it catches on more, not really sure how they'll do netorase (maybe NTRs?).
Would also like a new term for when the heroine isn't the MC's lover just someone he's in love with. Like NTRiend Zone, IDK.....NTRZ?
Professor of NTR over here HAHA

also the NTR part is probably the mom of Victoria, which is my favorite personality btw, an unknowingly jealous of her youthful child, in terms of beauty, really wants you to get in her and fuck the idea out of her

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Professor of NTR over here HAHA

also the NTR part is probably the mom of Victoria, which is my favorite personality btw, an unknowingly jealous of her youthful child, in terms of beauty, really wants you to get in her and fuck the idea out of her
Ok, but that's not NTR though, professor (at least not until you and Victoria become a thing, mom stealing her daughter's lover is something I quite like myself). And the original poster, who I quoted, specifically talked about Aden so most likely (and by that I mean 100%) they are talking about Catherine.

Nov 12, 2021
Yes, all the ladies will be able to become pregnant, including the mother and sisters. And yes, there will be pregnancy sex.
Hi BaiBai_,

Sorry to necro a so old post but i was playing your game and several dialogues seem make the MC really committed to pregnancy. I was searching for more info here in the thread and i saw this post from you.

I was wondering if it will be avoidable or not. Not a huge fan of preggo here.
Thanks in advance for the answer

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Ok, but that's not NTR though, professor (at least not until you and Victoria become a thing, mom stealing her daughter's lover is something I quite like myself). And the original poster, who I quoted, specifically talked about Aden so most likely (and by that I mean 100%) they are talking about Catherine.
The NTR thing will probably be MC NTR'ing Julia w.r.t husband.

1709371052568.png

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Hi BaiBai_,

Sorry to necro a so old post but i was playing your game and several dialogues seem make the MC really committed to pregnancy. I was searching for more info here in the thread and i saw this post from you.

I was wondering if it will be avoidable or not. Not a huge fan of preggo here.
Thanks in advance for the answer
Given that it would double the amount of renders baibai has to do, I doubt its gonna be optional.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
mc shows aden stephs pics and stuff like he wants aden to take her or somthing

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Is melena really such attractive that giving her to leo as a plot device without showing further scene of them, a huge problem for some harem fans?
I'm a harem fan and have no problem with it. Sweeping generalizations are rarely accurate or useful.

Reactions: Gojii
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes