Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I also wonder what characters will be on the support page, they're probably not going to be love interests, not even tertiary ones.
Support Characters will probably be every character who appears, but is not a LI. So people like Leo, Melena, Gao and so on.

Stoneby

Oct 14, 2022
For some reason, my gallery is not working well, so I made a mod for myself so that I could jerk off normally. If someone has the same problems, I'll drop this mod here.

The mod adds the ability to include any NSFM scene, including a bonus one (I do not know how to get it in the usual way). He literally starts a segment of the game with this scene, so you have to close the game all the time to watch another scene. Also, for some reason, all functionality is missing (saving, opening menus, etc.). And, of course, there is a high probability of saving failure. But otherwise, it seems to be working...

Last edited:
Reactions: BOBJevent

Stoneby

Oct 14, 2022
For some reason, my gallery is not working well, so I made a mod for myself so that I could jerk off normally. If someone has the same problems, I'll drop this mod here.

The mod adds the ability to include any NSFM scene, including a bonus one (I do not know how to get it in the usual way). He literally starts a segment of the game with this scene, so you have to close the game all the time to watch another scene. Also, for some reason, all functionality is missing (saving, opening menus, etc.). And, of course, there is a high probability of saving failure. But otherwise, it seems to be working...
Fuck, I've already found bugs. Someday I'll start testing before the release, someday...

Luxiferus

Sep 8, 2022
The update was great, the final scene with Alyvia was GODLIKE and I can't wait to see more of her in the future
Great game and it'll get way bettter when the juicy content is available :sneaky: (it has it, but no with the girls I like the most lol)

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Kinda regret not choosing the Corruption route for steph, seems like you get more content (Atleast for this update)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Does anyone know how much content is in each path so far? I am doing corruption for some girls and seduction for others, wondering if I should just do two strictly seduction and corruption paths instead.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Just have 2 playthroughs, 1 for only seduction, and the other for only corruption, that way you get all the content every time.
I don't have enough time anymore to be replaying games for multiple routes, which is why I appreciate the gallery unlocker that was posted here. People say "just play the game for the scenes" but when you're working 6 hours a day and going to college it's not feasible to do multiple playthroughs

Reactions: Gojii and KrLosZ

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I don't have enough time anymore to be replaying games for multiple routes, which is why I appreciate the gallery unlocker that was posted here. People say "just play the game for the scenes" but when you're working 6 hours a day and going to college it's not feasible to do multiple playthroughs
just don't go to work and don't go to college. everyone knows that it is healthier to keep gooning duh.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know how much content is in each path so far? I am doing corruption for some girls and seduction for others, wondering if I should just do two strictly seduction and corruption paths instead.
If you have the time, you should, as it makes the MC's personality inconsistent if you have mixed paths in a playthrough.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I just do one path till game completion and other when game is completed for proper flow of story. I'm doing corruption path for every character as of now and the story feels so fucking good so far:devilish:. I'm saving that wholesome content after the game will be completed.

Jun 15, 2017
Loved this update especially the corruption scenes with Stephanie were super hot, goes without say it was definitely worth the wait. One thing I'm confused about though is the big decision with Alyvia, at first I thought sending the pictures was obviously the choice for the corruption path but after trying out both options I realised that the "let her make her mistake" choice not only gave 3 seduction points but also gave you a whole scene. So now I'm left wondering as someone who want's to play the full corruption path, Is there even a point of sending the pics? Or should you just pick the other option that gives you 3 seduction points and a scene? I wouldn't mind picking the "send pics" option if it gave corruption points and would obviously lead me down the corruption path but right now it just seems like it's the "wrong" choice to pick regardless of path. Anyway would love to hear peoples thoughts and maybe even get an answer from BaiBai_ himself.

Reactions: Xythurr

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Full traceback:
File "game/d6.rpy", line 12203, in script
if d6s13c1 == 1:
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\Twisted_Memories-v0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\Twisted_Memories-v0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\*****\Downloads\Twisted_Memories-v0.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/d6.rpy", line 12203, in <module>
if d6s13c1 == 1:
NameError: name 'd6s13c1' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Twisted Memories v0.8
Tue Feb 27 22:27:47 2024

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Loved this update especially the corruption scenes with Stephanie were super hot, goes without say it was definitely worth the wait. One thing I'm confused about though is the big decision with Alyvia, at first I thought sending the pictures was obviously the choice for the corruption path but after trying out both options I realised that the "let her make her mistake" choice not only gave 3 seduction points but also gave you a whole scene. So now I'm left wondering as someone who want's to play the full corruption path, Is there even a point of sending the pics? Or should you just pick the other option that gives you 3 seduction points and a scene? I wouldn't mind picking the "send pics" option if it gave corruption points and would obviously lead me down the corruption path but right now it just seems like it's the "wrong" choice to pick regardless of path. Anyway would love to hear peoples thoughts and maybe even get an answer from BaiBai_ himself.
The choice to send photos is supposed to give +1 corruption but I seem to have read here that there may be a bug that will be solved

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes