BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Awesome, it's a pretty prolific solution to ever growing file sizes during AVN development, i have no doubt a simple search either here or through google will lead you to whatever systems or programs devs use for version controlling releases and updates. Finding one tailored for Renpy shouldn't be hard. Good luck though, i am just guessing.
I actually think just zipping up all the new and changed files should be enough. I'll test it for v0.8a.

Reactions: Gojii and Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I can't see a way how you wouldn't be able to get that one.
It's not working cause you wrote 'gscorr + 1' when it should be 'gscorr += 1'.
"This resistance that no man ever had the courage to break and yet, this resistance that now, all of a sudden, you knew that at the moment it finally broke in your past future, had let to her, the most romantic of beings, to cheat on Dillan."

scene d6s15v1b (67)
$ gscorr + 1

GS "Fine, show me [mcname]... Show me what if feels like to be conquered..."

Reactions: BaiBai_

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
The mom masturbation scene isn't that scene but if you want to see it anyway, go into your save file, click the heart icon in the top right and nagivate to Jacky's page. Then, at the bottom, it's the icon on the right, next to the right arrow.

You may need to have downloaded the high quality version though, since I understand it was supposed to be a subscriber only bonus scene.

The actual second to last scene I believe is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh shit I actually missed that jacky extra scene too thanks for that
Still a useful report. The variable should be getting set whether the skip is enabled or not.

There are only two fully fledged paths for each with some variation/flavor within. That's mostly meant for them to be able to connect back together though and not to make four complete paths out of it.

You should expect a bit less Stephanie for a while (and no Stephanie at all in v0.9).

Was your last save from v0.7a? Because there was an issue in that version of the game where you got a seduction point for the corruption choice and a corruption point for the seduction choice for evening bathroom scene with Emily. The change in points at the beginning of v0.8 is to adjust this.

For the corruption variation of Alyvias pool scene you should get the point once she agrees for the MC to conquer her. I can't see a way how you wouldn't be able to get that one.

I feel dumb. I have that problem every update and not once I thought about just adding spaces.

It was meant to be that way, but the scene turned out to be a bit to relevant for the character development for me to feel comfortable hiding it behind a paywall. All versions have it.

Should be simple enough, I think I can do that.
thanks for all the extra info man. very well done job on that update too, loved it. I guess Stephi did get a lot of love but for me personally there is never too much Stephi. excited to see content for all the other girls though (y)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
But he can just say "Her mom invited me and I want to make sure she's okay since she I saw her crying last time and she wasn't at school".

Top is corruption, bottom is seduction. I chose bottom.
Then stephi may very well ask to go together to the birthday party which will create a bigger problem for mc

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Then stephi may very well ask to go together to the birthday party which will create a bigger problem for mc
I also like to think about how I would actually do that or how it would make sense in "real life" but tbh that is a complicated situation there and he couldn't really refuse the mom too imo. I like that the mc realizes how much he lies and that he has to stop at some point eventually, hopefully he'll get around that soon. another reason I really like the game, very good writing imo with let's say "not so many" plot holes and a lot of explaining for the decision making and reasoning of his thinking.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
That's the entire point of a harem game thought? :WaitWhat:
Harem is when there are more than 3 girls romantically interested in you. It doesn't necessarily mean that you have to fuck them all, if you read harem manga you would die of frustration lol.

And besides you will be fucking all girls eventually but to do a fuss about an extra/side character...

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Harem is when there are more than 3 girls romantically interested in you. It doesn't necessarily mean that you have to fuck them all, if you read harem manga you would die of frustration lol.

And besides you will be fucking all girls eventually but to do a fuss about an extra/side character...
Meh, who cares about leo anyway. At most i'd buy him a blow-up doll and he'd damn better be happy or else he's getting sissified :BootyTime:

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Next time we know Leo got ditched because apparently Melena cheat & fuck another new popular kids in school lol.

Just finished the update, I swear Steph are just way too extreme when it come to her fantasy in sex.So rapey and she like it?now we know why she famous for being a public cum dump in MC old life

Reactions: Gojii

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
v0.8 was a very good update. I like the characters, I hope soon the MC can start getting the girls on board with the Harem thing, and looking forward to the MC getting the Potion business running. ( and he needs to figure out a way to lock down the potion formulas in case the old man dies)

well thanks for the update. peace

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wonder who the last secondary love interest will be.

I also wonder what characters will be on the support page, they're probably not going to be love interests, not even tertiary ones.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm doing 4 playthroughs:
One with all secondary characters and seduction only for all primary ones.
One with all secondary characters and corruption only for all primary ones.
One without any secondary characters and seduction only for all primary ones.
One without any secondary characters and corruption only for all primary ones.

I wonder why the WT mod has the option to send the pictures as the recommended choice, when the other one adds 3 seduction points at the end of this version with Alyvia, and the recommended one does nothing, but it feels like it will belong on her corruption path based on the whole conquering her speech the MC gives her even though it doesn't add any corruption points, so unless it will impact more than just that with that choice, I don't see why it is the recommended choice. The WT mod should at least tell us that the second option will add 3 seduction points.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes