Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Question for people who have played through this. Is the MC a horrible rapey ugly bastard looking at this as a 'finally I can take advantage or everyone who I think wronged me', or more of a 'this is a second chance to turn my life around' and he's actually a good person, kind of a story?
Right now it's leaning much more into the "turns life around" than the latter. Still remains to be seen how far your choices affect peoples fates, but so far even with going hard for corruption rather than seduction it isn't rapey, which I've been enjoying immensely. So I say give it a try. MY biggest hope is that the dev doesn't rush anything with the family. Hate it when some games set up some more believable stuff and then have the entire cast of female family members all just fall in seconds, craving the mc and the power of his big schlong.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Question for people who have played through this. Is the MC a horrible rapey ugly bastard looking at this as a 'finally I can take advantage or everyone who I think wronged me', or more of a 'this is a second chance to turn my life around' and he's actually a good person, kind of a story?
We aren't quite there yet to know for sure, but it seems the choices are leading to a wholesome 'I'm gonna be a better person this time' path and a slightly more darker 'I'm gonna use my experience to take full advantage this time' path.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
bro pls keep ntr in the game, ntr makes it sicker and darker. corruption games always feel realistic if there is ntr.
Actually the NTR that the Dev raised isn't really the NTR definition of the forum:

I don’t know if I would call it the purpose of the game, but yes the MC will be the one doing the NTRing.
As far as I planned it there won’t be any options to share the girls with other guys. You will turn them into sluts, but they will always be your exclusive sluts.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

Nelson4ever

Oct 11, 2021
Actually the NTR that the Dev raised isn't really the NTR definition of the forum:
It would be best to ignore or avoid feeding trolls like him , he is not asking what type of NTR it is , he just wants NTR in this game , quick search on the thread will show , he is doing for second time in this thread and he'll probably ask or gonna do the same when next update releases .
P.S . Hey Toushiro troll decided to facepalm ( counted as a like anyway )all comments that facepalmed your alternate account , can't find a game of your liking or for your fetish or you gonna start begging now ;)

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
BaiBai_ Is it intentional that Emi gets a Seduction-Point after her dream? And is this planned for more characters and instances (characters getting points without a choice involved)?

Other than that, awesome game, great work!

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Nah. Mc is just another kid speaking like a kid, acting like a kid and thinking like a kid (with a lot of ... in the middle, just little boys insecurities portrayed like that). The horrible man that appears at the start is just an excuse (a good one, btw, just bad implemented) for another ordinary game based on school-teens-milfs-incest relationships. To find a proper, adult developer who knows how an adult person would react in situations like we see in this story would be the needle in the stack.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
BaiBai_ great update storywise. Few typos here and there and you also mistake Viki and Catherine with each other when the girls enter the school gym, with MC thinking about Catherine's name when looking at Viki and vice versa.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
BaiBai_ Is it intentional that Emi gets a Seduction-Point after her dream? And is this planned for more characters and instances (characters getting points without a choice involved)?

Other than that, awesome game, great work!
Yes i believe it is i use universal renpy mod, you get that point because of the route you choose the day before, if you go for seduction in the scene earlier with her you get 1 seduction point from her dream, if you choose corruption route you get a corruption point instead and a slightly different dream.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yes i believe it is i use universal renpy mod, you get that point because of the route you choose the day before, if you go for seduction in the scene earlier with her you get 1 seduction point from her dream, if you choose corruption route you get a corruption point instead and a slightly different dream.
I went completely for Corruption, but got a Seduction-Point. This is why I am wondering.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
NAH noo need , already feels like the MC is doing the netori so is fine , AND if so made the main char do a more strong corrupíon route maybe .

View attachment 2309397
is always crashing on the scene of
View attachment 2309401
I didn’t use the hide command and because of that, every animation that gets shown consecutively doesn’t disappear but just keeps on playing in the background. After 2-3 of those it gets pretty hard for renpy.

I went completely for Corruption, but got a Seduction-Point. This is why I am wondering.
That’s my mistake. I forgot to delete some code from testing and so the game treats the dream like you didn’t grope Emily at the end of day 2. Right now, its impossible to see the corrupt version of her dream without messing with the code yourself.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I didn’t use the hide command and because of that, every animation that gets shown consecutively doesn’t disappear but just keeps on playing in the background. After 2-3 of those it gets pretty hard for renpy.

That’s my mistake. I forgot to delete some code from testing and so the game treats the dream like you didn’t grope Emily at the end of day 2. Right now, its impossible to see the corrupt version of her dream without messing with the code yourself.
Ah, good to know. So basically, if everything would be correct, after you had the talk with her on the way to school, it should be 3 Corruption? Or only 2? (If you always go for the Corruption)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Once the dream scene is fixed the maximum corruption points for Emily will be 4.
Thank you!

I have just seen it, groping does not give a Corruption-Point, so it should be awarded later via the dream. Now I understand it. :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just played trough this game

So far pretty gud ... i like the seduction and corruption paths making u wanna play the game twice to see what each route offers in terms of difference

Only thing is that younger sister she look way too young and not really my thing

The other characters are great tho

Will keep a eye on this

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes