Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
The game side steps age related issues and doesn't dwell on it in a fetishized way, but it's pretty clear what the age of all the characters are.

MC = 13~14
Older sis = 16
Older sis' boyfriend = 18
Younger sis = 1 less than MC
Mom = 33
Age at which mom had her first child = 17

Younger sis model fits her age actually lol. Tbh, the game should have shota and loli tags.

The fact that the MC himself is a kid (at least in body lol) kinda makes it not fucked up... maybe?

jajaja, is true. But come on, MC´s classmates bodies looks like of 16 girls or older. And the MC looks is easy of 15. I mean, i am not against the age, that would be a little hipocritical from me xD (I am, in the end, playing this game jaja) but younger sis body is a little turn off, to me at least.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
It's a bit of a shame the dev said there'll be no whorification as there's lots of girls ripe to be exploited, but I'll have to hope things get pervy enough anyway.
Totally agree on that. I would love to have an option to whore the girls out, but similar to Public Sex Life (normal and H-version) - that the girls are totally in the fang of the MC and doing it because he wants them to do. Always a good corruption when you get girls to whore themselves out to other Dudes to please you, while still being "your" girl.

However, with all the male characters currently introduced, they are either idiots or assholes. Like, I would dont mind to have Stephanie become a slut who blows all cocks in sight because the MC wants her to do that, but if that means she would be doing stuff with guys like Aden, Brock or Leo...eh. Would be too annoying IMO.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
This was a good update.

Really liking all of the LIs so far.

I see some complaining about the MCs penis.. I agree it's to big for his BODY LMAO!

Looks kind of ridiculous but aye if he gotta have a half arm for a cock so be it. ;)

But getting back to the update, The sex scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was good.. But damn I hated when the mc had to put on a condom...

Fuck that shit. Raw is where it's AT!

Nothing is better than the risk. I was hoping he would take it off but aye it was still a good scene and she is becoming my favorite so far. Just a little nitpicking but it's not that I hated it, but yea.

It also seems her dad might be an issue down the line tho.

Other than that keep up the good work dev!

Oh and my real only complaint is LEO...

Like am I the only one who want this guy to get killed off? Yea maybe that's going too far but this guy is annoying as hell.
This update he really annoyed the shit out of me.
I know the bestfriend trope is not new but it's rare when the friend is not an annoying fuck you wanna toss off into traffic.

Sadly it looks like we are stuck with that fool.

I hope he gets less screen time as possible.

Last edited:

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
This was a good update.

I see some complaining about the MCs penis.. I agree it's to big for his BODY LMAO!

Looks kind of ridiculous but aye if he gotta have a half arm for a cock so be it. ;)

Nothing is better than the risk. I was hoping he would take it off but aye it was still a good scene and she is becoming my favorite so far. Just a little nitpicking but it's not that I hated it, but yea.

Like am I the only one who want this guy to get killed off? Yea maybe that's going to far but this guy is annoying as hell.
I know the bestfriend trope is not new but it's rare when the friend is not an annoying fuck you wanna toss off into traffic.

On that note he is a child, while o find Leo annoying, I really don't want him to end up like ugly bastard future MC.
No one should have that honestly

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
what
This was a good update.

Like am I the only one who want this guy to get killed off? Yea maybe that's going to far but this guy is annoying as hell.

what Catherine??? Stephanie, wrong

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Easy fix: Replace "Ben " (with a blank space) with "MCName " (with a Blank Space). This way you avoid stuff like this.
What if Ben doesn't have a space after? 'Give it to Ben.' or 'Oh my God, Ben!'
You can either step through and replace 'Ben' one at a time or just fix the problems as they are pointed out.
Just my opinion. :)

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
really hope there is another transformation, like 5 years or so in the future when everyone is more mature. I think it would be a good unique spin for the game.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Lmao he had both stephanie and viktoria love with him and still managed with fuck it all up in his previous life

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Lmao he had both stephanie and viktoria love with him and still managed with fuck it all up in his previous life
This will probably be revealed at some point I guess.

My thoughts are that the MC had a really deep bond with Victoria at some point, but then an accident happend, which might have caused some head trauma. And it happened while they were playing and Victoria somehow feels responsible for it.

Regarding Stephanie, he forgot everything about her. But she turned into a slut later on, so I would assume that this is because of something with the MC as well. Maybe some unfulfilled love or whatever.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
This will probably be revealed at some point I guess.

My thoughts are that the MC had a really deep bond with Victoria at some point, but then an accident happend, which might have caused some head trauma. And it happened while they were playing and Victoria somehow feels responsible for it.

Regarding Stephanie, he forgot everything about her. But she turned into a slut later on, so I would assume that this is because of something with the MC as well. Maybe some unfulfilled love or whatever.
Victoria case is really simple. He definitely promised to marry her as kids then forgot about it then told her about his crush about catherine which pissed her off. No wonder she does not like catherine too

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes