FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Who were those posters in Stephanie's room? I recognized Kill la Kill and Attack on Titan, but not the others.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
LOL the dev definitely is a hentai enjoyer as I just saw one of the NTR ones I've read before, and the fact that Cathrine's boyfriend is depicted exactly like the classic NTR male protagonist is just too funny for me. I won't be surprised if there'll be more Netori contents in future updates. :BootyTime:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
One of the strongest aspects of the writing for this game seems to be that all the characters generally act/react in a realistic manner based on their personality and circumstances. The dialogues and characters feel pretty convincing because they are not constantly doing inexplicable things that makes no sense for that character.

Therefore, I imagine the situation with Victoria will have some sensible explanation.

Tbh, the only time I was slightly taken out of my immersion was the extreme holes in MC's memory regarding people he interacted with quite expensively. I find it hard to believe that Victoria turning into a super bully or Steph turning into a meat toilet can somehow override his memory of the origins of their relationship. I'd think it would reinforce the way their relationship started and ended up becoming even more strongly in his memory.

But that's just my POV from my own life experiences. I didn't have some huge trauma in my childhood. MC wasn't always a bullied loser according to Victoria. He was outgoing and strong willed in elementary school. Something happened that made him change into the withdrawn loser during his first run at life. Perhaps he was totally checked out for a while after this trauma and blocked out significant portions of his memories around this time period.

The concept of memory that is being explored in this game is quite interesting. It's one of the themes that makes you contemplate the human condition and matters that extend past the confines of the story.
I too had the similar thoughts of that, like even though one of your best friends in junior school (I guess?) suddenly became a slutty whore/public toilet afterward, how could MC totally forgot about their previous friendship, or how could he totally forgot about his relationship with Victoria and all he could remember about her was an image of super bully. But after the Stephanie sex scene I suddenly understand why.

After the sex scene there's the conversation between MC and Stephanie:
S: ... For the first time I felt like someone like me... Like you just didn't care about all the other thing... I just thought it always stay like that... That nobody would ever want to kiss "Stinky Stephi"... That nobody would ever want to touch me... And... that... I mean... that nobody could ever love me...
MC, in his thinking: (... I think... I understand... Why a girl like her was friends with two losers like Leo and me... Why it was so important for her this morning that Leo and I would get along... And why she turned into what she turned in Z school... Stephanie is an outsider... She has always been one... And I... I just forgot her... My friend... A girl who was always just looking for love... I just dropped her in Z school... and left her to these terrible guys that made her into the only thing I can remember her was...)

Even though Stephanie's transition in MC's "previous" life is one of the common tropes in NTR hentai, I think the situation between the two is somehow similar. Just like Stephanie turns herself into a whore out of desperation for love and affection (apart from her own perverted mind), MC also turns himself into a recluse because the lack of love and affection. In his previous life, because of his neglect and pride, he lost the love of his sisters and because of the financial crisis, the family members slowly drift apart. And after maybe some trauma in the past MC became a coward and so he also lost the love of both Stephanie and Victoria. It's normal for a "loser" in his fourties to justify his failure by "blaming" the ones that he once had but did not learn to cherish, and so in the process he slowly and willingly forgot some of the memories that he was once fond of. And I think the history between MC and Victoria must be related to that.

I agree with you that the theme of chasing and reflecting memories really makes you contemplate our own real life, and I'm really glad that the dev manages to convey this feeling in this game. It's really rare that an AVN can make me think about my own past, the choices that I've made, and the people I was once close with.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Yeah dev has repeatedly said the girls can be corrupted and in this game corruption is for them to be your exclusive sluts and here they are . Seems like these people can't respect dev wishes and it's almost like same person using 2 different accounts to keep the conversation going :unsure: .
you people don't give up do you?
Normally I won't have problems with other people's different, if not strange fetishes because we as human beings are born different, so while I like having all LIs by my side in an AVN, others might like NTR, gangbanged, sharing, etc. But in this game I really think it is WRONG to have the option of whoring your girls out, because why the hell would MC do that? He spent decades wasting his life and everything that he once had had already become a unpleasant yet distant memory, but somehow he was lucky enough to have a second chance to change his life for the better, and for someone who has no real love in his "previous" life, will MC really that stupid enough to set the option of whoring his girls out as his end goal? The theme of change, redemption, and regret is constantly reminded and is clearly the main focus of the game, so in terms of relationship progression it's only natural that you either choose to nurture romantic relationship with LIs (Seduction) or snatching others' gf with your new-found alpha-male personality and slowly turn them into your exclusive slut (Corruption). But in either of these situations I think MC would still harbor a certain level of care and respect of them. Those who love to see the LIs in this game get fucked by others' dicks should seriously find another game to fulfill their fantasy. :BootyTime:

rpgavy1312

Oct 11, 2022
Measure MC's shoulder to elbow with any object. then compare the same object with the size of his dick.
yes, MC's dick is the size of his upper arm. Now look at your own upper arm and imagine that his dick is that size...
I hated this huge dick and huge breast buzz. this is nonsense, this is to replace the fool who plays the game.
I'm not supporting it.
View attachment 2309275
i think so. disgusting horse dicks.

• Angry
Reactions: mentosa

FatBastard1337

Jan 11, 2018
The storyline of this game hit deeply, on a philosophical/contemplating level. Well, that was unexpected.

I'm writing this to say hi to fellow old losers. Any of you out there?
If you add years and years to your existence on this planet and you have a semblance of self-awareness developed, you start to see things developing, changing...
... and if you are in the position of a loser, you may see this development as an impending doom. Hell, at least I see it that way. Other guys hit their life events right on time... they get the girlfriends, the life experiences together, the careers, the children... and yet, you stay fucked, stuck.

I mean... I'm not even in my 40s yet. I'm not fat (despite the nickname), not overly broke, not a smoker, or not nearly as bad as the MC in hygiene, habits and self-care. However, it is just that... as a man, you are expected to perform at a certain level (professionally, socially, and so on). If you don't perform on par, years go by, and boom, you are now a loser - or laughing stock.
For example, my case is that of a low social IQ. I don't generally read social cues all that well, I don't calibrate to social situations easily, and as result of such, I don't perform on par when it comes to seducing women... flirting becomes cringe, and the women boycott such a man. And boom, a loser is born.
Kind of useless to be in such a predicament while being blessed by having a big dick, when you don't get the option to use it, duh! Here, I'd much rather be the fat, messy guy - that would give me a crearer roadmap on how to fix things, you know.

This game, and the MC's contempations, hell, it is an interesting premise. When you are young, and when you can develop these relationships with these beautiful young women full of life and optimism, and yet you don't go for it due to cowardice or being oblivious, huh. However, I got to say that the MC of this story had a "lucky" past indeed - so many hot women around. So unlike my own childhood of mental deprivation, loser absentee parents, and the loser/anxious mental models they instilled onto me - that boy didn't stand no chance with no girls to begin with - there weren't any with potential interest.

What say you, fellow old losers? Where are you in life, what are your perspectives?
We may not get magical second chances, but are we going to fix our circumstances or what?

To kind of end on a philosophical level here for us losers: what is life, and what can it offer to us?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mentosa and NeoEros

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
that boy didn't stand no chance with no girls to begin with - there weren't any with potential interest.
i'm not even in my 30s yet but my experiences brought me to think this is all it comes down to, the people you meet (or don't) decide whether you're a (social) loser or not. I mean it's basically a logistic problem, you can't find a mate if you never meet one and the less you meet the less the likelyhood of finding one that is right for you. "But i'm an unlovable loser!" is something you might think when you're surrounded by people you don't and can never gel with but that doesn't mean you're completely unfit for society at large and that you can never find someone. Forcing it is also another big issue, what the MC says to Leo about his newfound relationship with Stephanie is absolutely true cause in most cases getting together with someone is just something that happens just like that, you just do what you do, avoid doing what you can't do (so yes, "be yourself!!") and someone out there will take note and appreciate that and before you know it you found the mate you were looking for. I'd say the real issue is not fucking it up afterwards but there's no one size fits all rule for that, the only "advice" would be to try to give it your all and not fall for the "i was afraid, got stumped and fucked it up" pitfall, if you really found someone nice then there's nothing to be afraid of for anything so be as open as you can

TL;DR Circumstances do make the man, and it's likely not your fault

Reactions: Mythrs and NeoEros

FatBastard1337

Jan 11, 2018
Circumstances do make the man, and it's likely not your fault
Not to be a total dick a about it, but if you find yourself in those circumstances and you recognize what is going on, it kind of is your fault. Okay, one may have been dealt a crappy hand of cards in life, but you are the one who is stuck playing that hand. You are the only one to fix it - others don't care...

They say the average person spends their 20s dealing with their childhood trauma. The lucky ones don't need it. The unlucky ones wallow in it for decades or their whole lives. The casualty of you wallowing in your inner world is that you miss on those life events, milestones, experiences and people skills. Regardless, a man gots to do what he gots to do with what he has, methinks...

Forcing it is also another big issue, what the MC says to Leo about his newfound relationship with Stephanie is absolutely true cause in most cases getting together with someone is just something that happens just like that, you just do what you do, avoid doing what you can't do (so yes, "be yourself!!")
That's a skillset, ain't it? Recognizing that there are initial signs of attraction in that girl, acting on it aproppriately, not pressing it too much and yet providing positive experiences, and making it happen with her, steering it in a direction...

Sadly, being like "you just do what you do" doesn't work for us hard-case losers. I've been "doing what I do" for quite some time and it let me nowhere. Hell, I've even been putting some effort into doing better, but no luck so far - it is a binary yes/no decision with these girls, and you have to have a fair bunch of your personal charms put together to go over the "yes" threshold... especially when everyone around you is so leveled-up in their social skills, finances, and such.
You go day by day "being you", and then, one day, being a hard-case loser, you may find youself ending up as in the intro of this game - too far gone to change things around! Yikes!
In that respect, "be yourself" is foolish and counterproductive. "Be better", "be a tad better you today than what you were yesterday", or "be your best self", more like it.

someone out there will take note and appreciate that
Not if you go about life being unattractive, lol.

the only "advice" would be to try to give it your all and not fall for the "i was afraid, got stumped and fucked it up" pitfall, if you really found someone nice then there's nothing to be afraid of for anything so be as open as you can
I don't know how to reply to that. That sentence makes little sense to me.

Regardless, all may not be lost. Even losers can reach out to over a decade of a treasure trove of inter-gender dynamics knowledge. Like, this:
Just, get oneself together and put this stuff into practice...

By the way, thanks for your response anyway, I appreciate it. Even though I mostly disagree with you, it may be because we see the world differently (and that you are not a loser ;) ). And I've provided you with (hopefully relevant?) counterarguments - a food for thought for a little perspective enchange, maybe.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I think I'm still at start of the content, but since I don't see them on the score status I'll say it here: I demand justice for Miss Clements and Miss Riley for possibly not being included in the harem.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think I'm still at start of the content, but since I don't see them on the score status I'll say it here: I demand justice for Miss Clements and Miss Riley for possibly not being included in the harem.
Iirc dev has said that the main harem is the girls already included in it, but that there's few others that you can corrupt.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
IMO a main cast of 6 girls is a perfect size. Other girls can basically be "in" or "out" without any difference in Seduction or Corruption. It would increase the work if those two (and Mya or possible future characters) also get the choice between Seduction and Corruption. And from what I seen, if there are too many LIs, the game has a higher chance to be abandoned AND might not feel that interesting for some players, because their favorite girl might not get a scene for some time or some girls might be lacking scenes during the whole development time.

Also, storywise the 6 main LIs seem to have a more important role in MCs life than the teacher for example. And from the looks of it, you can already decide if they are "in" or "out" (e.g. there is a choice with Miss Clements, which indicates from how it is written that a "No" might close a future path with her).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Also, storywise the 6 main LIs seem to have a more important role in MCs life than the teacher for example. And from the looks of it, you can already decide if they are "in" or "out" (e.g. there is a choice with Miss Clements, which indicates from how it is written that a "No" might close a future path with her).
Since apparently you can only corrupt them, I'm passing on them.

It's the same as with the choice of whether Leo or the MC speaks with the little sister. If the MC speaks, you gain 1 corruption point with her, whereas from what I've seen, if you choose that Ben speaks with her, unless there's a bug, you don't gain any points. For my part I prefer not to win any.

Last edited:

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
Just played the game for the first time. Even though the little sister stuff seems creepy to me the game is awesome. Super story telling and good renders. Im really looking forward to how things will progress. Keep up the good work ^^

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Since apparently you can only corrupt them, I'm passing on them.

It's the same as with the choice of whether Ben or the MC speaks with the little sister. If the MC speaks, you gain 1 corruption point with her, whereas from what I've seen, if you choose that Ben speaks with her, unless there's a bug, you don't gain any points. For my part I prefer not to win any.
*Leo, Ben is the default name for MC.

But yeah, this was an odd choice and not expected. I was on 3 points overall (2 Corruption and 1 Seduction, which was bugged) with Emi and the Dev said that she gets 4 points. So I skipped through the game with the Mod and missed that one point, which was an odd one.

I also went for the choice that Leo talks to her, because I wanted to be somewhat honest and I thought that if MC talks to her, he will talk shit about Leo, so I thought I will let Leo mess this up himself.

Also, I would not really say that you can only corrupt them. From what I have seen with the Teacher (Part 0.3) it looks like she is not in the happiest of relationships.

Reactions: BlasKyau

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
And I've provided you with (hopefully relevant?) counterarguments - a food for thought for a little perspective enchange, maybe.
you did but i want to try to reply with a rethread of my first post cause i guess my point didn't come across (and maybe i sounded a bit "dude just do this ez"): what i meant is that the "being unattractive" thing is a metric that changes depending on the people you have around you, for example you can't force that one popular girl to like you if you're a stereotypical nerd and she's only after tall muscular gigachads. Which means two things: The first and simpler one is to not chase after that kind of people cause they'll never care about you anyway so why bother and the second is that by virtue of the first you should understand that what they like is all superficial, which is why i said "being unattractive" changes depending on who you're with. What makes you ultimately unattractive imho is your attitude and your mentality, if for example you go about being defeatist and negative no one is gonna like you even beyond your looks and whatnot. I get the part about the difficulties in picking up social cues and trust me i'm the same, there was this one girl that i only realized she was into me literally and unironically 10 years after she told me a variation of "i want to have sex with you" (she was talking about possibily visiting my city for her summer vacation and said like "if i come there you'll just throw me on the bed" with a *wink wink* emoticon and at the time i just took it as her thinking i was some kind of pervert and not as an invitation, i was even bit offended honestly and wondered for years what i did to make her think that until one night i woke up and realized what she was talking about. Needless to say nothing ever happened with her), but you can't focus too much on that otherwise you'll get mad with regret and "what could have been"s. Which is also why i don't like the "be better" and very much like the "be yourself" instead, cause there's no definitive way to be better but there's a very definitive way to be yourself, and if that doesn't work it's simply cause you're not made to connect to those around you at the moment, which i made a simplistic example before with the popular girl and the stereotypical nerd to put in layman's terms what i mean
Of course it's never that simple as "dude just do this ez" but as you said a perspective change (or even a perspective challenge) as small as it is is still food for thought, you never know when your "oh wait what she meant 10 years ago is that she wanted to fuck?" moment will arrive

• Haha
Reactions: jhustrue
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes