jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
you did but i want to try to reply with a rethread of my first post cause i guess my point didn't come across (and maybe i sounded a bit "dude just do this ez"): what i meant is that the "being unattractive" thing is a metric that changes depending on the people you have around you, for example you can't force that one popular girl to like you if you're a stereotypical nerd and she's only after tall muscular gigachads. Which means two things: The first and simpler one is to not chase after that kind of people cause they'll never care about you anyway so why bother and the second is that by virtue of the first you should understand that what they like is all superficial, which is why i said "being unattractive" changes depending on who you're with. What makes you ultimately unattractive imho is your attitude and your mentality, if for example you go about being defeatist and negative no one is gonna like you even beyond your looks and whatnot. I get the part about the difficulties in picking up social cues and trust me i'm the same, there was this one girl that i only realized she was into me literally and unironically 10 years after she told me a variation of "i want to have sex with you" (she was talking about possibily visiting my city for her summer vacation and said like "if i come there you'll just throw me on the bed" with a *wink wink* emoticon and at the time i just took it as her thinking i was some kind of pervert and not as an invitation, i was even bit offended honestly and wondered for years what i did to make her think that until one night i woke up and realized what she was talking about. Needless to say nothing ever happened with her), but you can't focus too much on that otherwise you'll get mad with regret and "what could have been"s. Which is also why i don't like the "be better" and very much like the "be yourself" instead, cause there's no definitive way to be better but there's a very definitive way to be yourself, and if that doesn't work it's simply cause you're not made to connect to those around you at the moment, which i made a simplistic example before with the popular girl and the stereotypical nerd to put in layman's terms what i mean
Of course it's never that simple as "dude just do this ez" but as you said a perspective change (or even a perspective challenge) as small as it is is still food for thought, you never know when your "oh wait what she meant 10 years ago is that she wanted to fuck?" moment will arrive
Is your enter key broken? :HideThePain:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
*Leo, Ben is the default name for MC.

But yeah, this was an odd choice and not expected. I was on 3 points overall (2 Corruption and 1 Seduction, which was bugged) with Emi and the Dev said that she gets 4 points. So I skipped through the game with the Mod and missed that one point, which was an odd one.

I also went for the choice that Leo talks to her, because I wanted to be somewhat honest and I thought that if MC talks to her, he will talk shit about Leo, so I thought I will let Leo mess this up himself.

Also, I would not really say that you can only corrupt them. From what I have seen with the Teacher (Part 0.3) it looks like she is not in the happiest of relationships.
I have 3 points, none in corruption and 3 in seduction. The first time I had chosen to talk to Emi about Leo, so I gained 1 point in corruption for Emi. In any case, seeing that I gained 1 point in corruption when talking to Emi, I decided to load a previous game and proceed to do the other route, with the result of not earning any points. This is the option I liked.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
*Leo, Ben is the default name for MC.

But yeah, this was an odd choice and not expected. I was on 3 points overall (2 Corruption and 1 Seduction, which was bugged) with Emi and the Dev said that she gets 4 points. So I skipped through the game with the Mod and missed that one point, which was an odd one.

I also went for the choice that Leo talks to her, because I wanted to be somewhat honest and I thought that if MC talks to her, he will talk shit about Leo, so I thought I will let Leo mess this up himself.

Also, I would not really say that you can only corrupt them. From what I have seen with the Teacher (Part 0.3) it looks like she is not in the happiest of relationships.
I don’t like this choice either, as you pretty much can’t foresee how it will turn out. I actively avoid any further choices like that.

I have 3 points, none in corruption and 3 in seduction. The first time I had chosen to talk to Emi about Leo, so I gained 1 point in corruption for Emi. In any case, seeing that I gained 1 point in corruption when talking to Emi, I decided to load a previous game and proceed to do the other route, with the result of not earning any points. This is the option I liked.
You’re supposed to get a seduction point from the subway scene with Emily, but it looks like I missed that. But I should be able to fix that without messing any save files up.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don’t like this choice either, as you pretty much can’t foresee how it will turn out. I actively avoid any further choices like that.
It is not like I dislike it. But getting no indication at all was a bit irritating, but if you should normally get a Seduction-Point when Leo talks to her instead of the MC, this would solve it for me. Because then I can see which choice awards the point.

So I personally dont mind "delayed points" as long as it is clear at some point that a point was given.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
IMO a main cast of 6 girls is a perfect size. Other girls can basically be "in" or "out" without any difference in Seduction or Corruption. It would increase the work if those two (and Mya or possible future characters) also get the choice between Seduction and Corruption. And from what I seen, if there are too many LIs, the game has a higher chance to be abandoned AND might not feel that interesting for some players, because their favorite girl might not get a scene for some time or some girls might be lacking scenes during the whole development time.

Also, storywise the 6 main LIs seem to have a more important role in MCs life than the teacher for example. And from the looks of it, you can already decide if they are "in" or "out" (e.g. there is a choice with Miss Clements, which indicates from how it is written that a "No" might close a future path with her).
One more or other wouldn't make a difference to me. Although I understand your point and agree, certainly there is a limit. Too many girls will make the MC feel they aren't special, some games have this issue. But personally between 6 or 8 isn't very different to me.

Also, while I'm an huge incest lover (as long it is well written, I hate when family members simply jump to the MC's dick), personally I'm not an huge fan of the younger sister. Don't get me wrong, I understand an younger sister with teen look may has it's appeal if it's well written and has character, her model seems way too young to me. A timeskip when they change from x to y school and she grows would do wonders (like the MC changing from his school to the older sister's school), but again, it's personal taste, I understand some people do like it and it is a video game after all, but it is just my taste.

Speaking of incest, I got huge vibes of Juliana being MC's aunt when it was said her characteristics as memorable as his mother. I know she isn't, specially since she after what she said afterwards at the end of that scene, but yeah, I miss an aunt and cousin in the game, although I know at this point they won't appear.

Anyway what I mentioned above was just my thoughts, so far I'm liking the writing of the game and the girls personalities, and wondering if the teachers and Juliana were love interests just reinforces the fact the game looks very well written so far. Looking forward to see how it develops, after all I still didn't finish the currrent content, just got to the point where the siblings are finally having a decent meal together after the photo session . It had a nice vibe, not exagerated, not cliché, but still different, it felt natural. Good luck to the dev on the project.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, it's the Dev who said that the main LIs have two paths (seduction and corruption), while the side ones can only be corrupted. And as I say, if they can only be corrupted, they don't interest me.

FatBastard1337

Jan 11, 2018
What makes you ultimately unattractive imho is your attitude and your mentality, if for example you go about being defeatist and negative no one is gonna like you even beyond your looks and whatnot.
We can agree on that, 100%.

you can't force that one popular girl to like you if you're a stereotypical nerd and she's only after tall muscular gigachads. Which means two things: The first and simpler one is to not chase after that kind of people cause they'll never care about you anyway so why bother and the second is that by virtue of the first you should understand that what they like is all superficial, which is why i said "being unattractive" changes depending on who you're with.
Eh. Me thinks you are kind of complicating it, and missing the point here, too.

You can attract that popular girl if you are >= 9/10 in the looks department.
You can attract that nerd girl if you are >= 5/10 in the looks department.
Going for the popular one while being a 5/10 is a waste of time, yes.

Looks aren't everything, but they are something. They are one of the attraction cues, to be exact.
And while your physiology may not allow you to become a 9/10 man, getting off your 5/10 ass and becoming a 7/10 ("be better") certainly doesn't hurt your chances with girls - on the contrary. For example, if her minimum attraction threshold is 5/10 and you become a 7/10, that gives you some leeway to compensate for your other imperfections and fuckups. Okay, I'm being a bit autistic about it - but it is to drive an argument across.

This is no false dilemma either. Not looks vs. social skills, etc. Best to have it all (develop it all), to some extent.

there was this one girl that i only realized she was into me literally and unironically 10 years after she told me a variation of "i want to have sex with you"
My condolences on that, sincerely.

As for "getting better" in that regard and as for any future attempts and successes, this isn't necessarily a rocket science. You either understand/speak womanese (to some extent), or you don't. Your womanese literacy improves your chances.

Yes, once upon a time, you and me would have been grateful for that older, experienced friend, to slap us around and tell us "dude, she obviously wants you, go for it", but oh well. What is done is done.

you never know when your "oh wait what she meant 10 years ago is that she wanted to fuck?" moment will arrive
Not really, brah. I already speak womanese. I only see boredom or disgust in their eyes. This ain't they way to go about things, for me...

Which is also why i don't like the "be better" and very much like the "be yourself" instead, cause there's no definitive way to be better but there's a very definitive way to be yourself
What? You physical attractiveness is kind of an objective measure that you can improve upon somewhat. Same with understanding womanese, charisma, emotional stability, or having resources (money, influence, and such). All of these things tend to be attractive to women. You improve, you put yourself in a better position.
You were kind of saying this in your post: "take your character card, with those points allocated in respective attraction aspects, and present it to a girl who likes that kind of a character, to ensure good outcome." Okay, okay... but you still have to have these points in the card - if you don't, you're doomed!

You can only "be yourself" if that brings you results and content. If "being yourself" sucks donkey ass (it does so for me), then you gotta throw that self-concept in the trash and do it different. All I'm saying.

All in all, a man should be aware what his value to women is. A man should build his value up, or at least maintain it. Because this kind of is the message in the intro of this game: a foolish guy coasting around life for decades while allowing his value to decay to the point of becoming an epic loser. You don't want that, I don't want that...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mushybird

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
Hey dev can you share the card of your characters or maybe give an idea of how to replicate them? I love your models and would like to make my own

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Is it correct that Emi can get 4 Corruption-Points, but only 3 Seduction-Points? The choice which gives the fourth point does not grant seduction, as far as I have seen.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Is it correct that Emi can get 4 Corruption-Points, but only 3 Seduction-Points? The choice which gives the fourth point does not grant seduction, as far as I have seen.
You were supposed to get a seduction point in the subway scene. It’s already fixed in v0.4b. No new save will be required.

thanks for the response
what model do you use for the MC's dick
I use the scripted dick studio item by hooh, with hanman next-gen face shader and I tinkered a bit with the textures to blend it with the body as much as possible.

The scene is to large to upload it here.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes