wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I already thought about making the little sister optional a few updates ago when other people voiced their discomfort with her, but I decided against it. I think keeping to the way I initially planned everything is best for the game in the long run.
In the corruption part what will actually entail?
For example will the girls actually wear more sluttier dresses?
Will they have their own unique collars etc?
Will they get some womb tattoos?
or some other tattoo symbolizing ownership branding etc?

Last edited:

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Dunno if this is the way Bai Bai intended to go for the Corruption route. But right now it feels like that the paths are more "selfless" and "selfish" routes rather than Harem/Love or full sluttification.

Reactions: clowns234

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Dunno if this is the way Bai Bai intended to go for the Corruption route. But right now it feels like that the paths are more "selfless" and "selfish" routes rather than Harem/Love or full sluttification.
But according to dev they still will be turned into sluts but just exclusive ones

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I would not bet on any of those.

The Dev said at some point that an optional Breast Expansion for Emi will not happen, because then they would need to do multiple versions of each scene. (But that there will be growth spurts)

A change in warderobe or bodymods on one route would simply mean that the Dev would need to do two versions of every render, so essentially doubling the workload. I mean, I would totally appreciate it, but I can totally understand why they would not do the extra work.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Almost miss this game because of the title!:mad:
Honestly, the story to me is rather like a pure love story than a corruption story. I don't see any ugly bastard trying to corrupt the girls(well, maybe there are some moves) but a reborn middle age man try to use his second change to solve his past pity like recovering his relationship with his family, strengthen his lost friendship and find the courage to court his long gone dream lover. Such misleading title will cause player like me not to try the game at first since they misunderstanding the story is talking about by looking at the title! Developer Baibai why you still make such decision like this at first? :(
By looking at this game and reflect to myself I can see myself is some kind like the mc. Grow up from a passion child into some old fucker who never want to be in my childhood, so many pity that want to recover, just wish I can also have a second change like mc...
How is the seduction and corruption point affect the story? Will we lose the path if seduction/corruption is too high/ not enough? If there is a harem end in the end then will the points affect it?:confused:
Also, what is the type of harem (If there is any) in the game? Is the type that mc can get all the girl at the harem end or the fake harem that mc can make out with all the girls but only choose one at the end?:unsure:
Will Riley, Lola and Clements's daughter also a side girl in the future? How many side girl is going to add since there will be no more main Li appear in the game?:unsure:
Great to be Steph's first but a little bit shame about we need to use the condom and cannot choose to creampie her at her first time. Will we have such creampie options in the future updates with other girls while having sex? And how it will affect if there is a pregnancy system? Counting the numbers how we creampie the girls or creampie them at a certain choice of time?:unsure:
Love to see the cat fight between Steph and Emi! Will there be anymore in the future like Emi against Alyvia or Steph against Cathrine/ Viki? Just thinking of how the girls using tricks to pull each other's leg in order to get mc's attention, become jealously when they see mc is with other main/side Li(mostly Steph I think? Since she is the official girlfriend of mc now?), shock and angry after knowing mc have other girl companions, etc. Just thinking about that make me excited!:p
And what is the name of mc's mom? Of course she has a name right? :ROFLMAO:
From what I can tell, mc is way more like a playboy than a middle age lonely man, his talking skills after rebborn is so great I don't even believe he has no girlfriend at all.:LOL:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How is the seduction and corruption point affect the story? Will we lose the path if seduction/corruption is too high/ not enough? If there is a harem end in the end then will the points affect it?:confused:
I think there are two routes with each LI: seduction and corruption, and apparently only one route with the side girls: corruption. In my case, this means that, since I'm only interested in the seduction route and I'm only giving those points to the LIs, the side characters won't interest me.

Will Riley and Clements's daughter also a side girl in the future? How many side girl is going to add since there will be no more main Li appear in the game?:unsure:
For now on the list of possible side characters appears six unknown images. I don't know if it's definitive.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
For now on the list of possible side characters appears six unknown images. I don't know if it's definitive.
*3 unknown images. If you go to the End Card of the newest version, it adds Miss Clements, Julia (Vicis Mom) and Mya to the card.

However, their Corruption-Points stay at 0, so either no choice so far gave Corruption OR it is bugged. (Even tho, the only one who had somewhat relevant choices was Miss Clements anyway)

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
I notice that the side characters only have corruption, so they don't interest me and my intention is to avoid giving them corruption points and all the sex scenes with them. I guess that this is posible
Yes, all side characters are avoidable.

The corruption path differs from girl to girl so there isn’t one answer to that. In general, they feature some darker themes and have less of a focus on romance.

I would not bet on any of those.

The Dev said at some point that an optional Breast Expansion for Emi will not happen, because then they would need to do multiple versions of each scene. (But that there will be growth spurts)

A change in warderobe or bodymods on one route would simply mean that the Dev would need to do two versions of every render, so essentially doubling the workload. I mean, I would totally appreciate it, but I can totally understand why they would not do the extra work.
In regard to anything permanent (such as tattoos) that’s pretty much the reason for why it won’t happen. For outfits that’s a bit different. There will be options for different outfits, or accessories, but these will mostly be limited to a scene (so no entire revamps of a girl’s wardrobe). But independent from corruption or seduction, as the girls grow closer to the MC, they will start dressing to please him.

How is the seduction and corruption point affect the story?
Corruption will naturally lead into the harem endings; seduction will naturally lead into the solo endings. However, that doesn’t mean that a seduction harem or a corruption solo ending won’t be possible. In general, I want to keep things open and only lock you out of choices, if it really doesn’t make any sense from a story telling perspective.

Also, what is the type of harem (If there is any) in the game? Is the type that mc can get all the girl at the harem end or the fake harem that mc can make out with all the girls but only choose one at the end?:unsure:
The harem end will be a proper harem, with all the girls knowing what they’re in for. On the way to realizing that however, the MC is going to make out with them behind each other’s back a lot.

How many side girl is going to add since there will be no more main Li appear in the game?:unsure:
There will be 6 side girls in total, 3 of them made their appearance so far.

Great to be Steph's first but a little bit shame about we need to use the condom and cannot choose to creampie her at her first time. Will we have such creampie options in the future updates with other girls while having sex? And how it will affect if there is a pregnancy system? Counting the numbers how we creampie the girls or creampie them at a certain choice of time?:unsure:
There won’t be a pregnancy ‘system’. When you stick with a girl, she will eventually become pregnant at an predetermined story/path point.

Love to see the cat fight between Steph and Emi! Will there be anymore in the future like Emi against Alyvia or Steph against Cathrine/ Viki? Just thinking of how the girls using tricks to pull each other's leg in order to get mc's attention, become jealously when they see mc is with other main/side Li(mostly Steph I think? Since she is the official girlfriend of mc now?), shock and angry after knowing mc have other girl companions, etc. Just thinking about that make me excited!:p
Jealousy and infighting between the girls will be one of the main tools to make or break the harem.

And what is the name of mc's mom? Of course she has a name right? :ROFLMAO:
The mother’s name is Jacky (Jacqueline). The MCs family name is Winters (from the father’s side).

I think there are two routes with each LI: seduction and corruption, and apparently only one route with the side girls: corruption. In my case, this means that, since I'm only interested in the seduction route and I'm only giving those points to the LIs, the side characters won't interest me.

It’s definite. 12 characters are probably already to much, so I definitely won’t add any more.

*3 unknown images. If you go to the End Card of the newest version, it adds Miss Clements, Julia (Vicis Mom) and Mya to the card.

However, their Corruption-Points stay at 0, so either no choice so far gave Corruption OR it is bugged. (Even tho, the only one who had somewhat relevant choices was Miss Clements anyway)
It’s not a bug. Side characters won’t get as many points as main characters. Mostly just for milestone events.

------

Please take everything I say (especially in regard to endings) with a pinch of salt. While I think that I have a pretty decent story map laid out, the best ideas always come while actually writing the scenes, and I want to keep the possibility for changes open to myself.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, all side characters are avoidable.
Ok, I think it's perfect.

Corruption will naturally lead into the harem endings; seduction will naturally lead into the solo endings. However, that doesn’t mean that a seduction harem or a corruption solo ending won’t be possible. In general, I want to keep things open and only lock you out of choices, if it really doesn’t make any sense from a story telling perspective.
I personally only see one ending, and the only one I want to get is the seduction harem. I'm not interested in any other ending.

Reactions: GmFn1869

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Measure MC's shoulder to elbow with any object. then compare the same object with the size of his dick.
yes, MC's dick is the size of his upper arm. Now look at your own upper arm and imagine that his dick is that size...
I hated this huge dick and huge breast buzz. this is nonsense, this is to replace the fool who plays the game.
I'm not supporting it.
View attachment 2309275
As long as the dick is somewhat believable, I'm more than fine with it.
It would be much worse if it was small.

Cevanth

Jul 4, 2017
I'm addicted to this game, no joke. Everything is just perfect, the characters, the story, the MC... oh god please I need more, give me more!!!

Godspeed dev, oh my good lord, godspeed you beautiful human being, muack!

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I'm addicted to this game, no joke. Everything is just perfect, the characters, the story, the MC... oh god please I need more, give me more!!!

Godspeed dev, oh my good lord, godspeed you beautiful human being, muack!
Yep, I became a supporter immediately after discovering this game today.
It's amazing how good it is.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
Knocking it out with update 4, I figured Stephanie would be first and her scene was amazing.

I'm also looking to see more of Catherine, I really like how the main character embarrassed Aiden while she was eavesdropping. I'm really looking forward to see how MC will corrupt/seduce the perfectionist model student.

Keep up the great work, the writing is awesome, although there are occasional grammar mistakes. Are you doing all the work by yourself?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
while she was eavesdropping
How do you know that she was eavesdropping? I have just rewatched the scene and she was not visible and MC even said that she is a good girl who would not eavesdrop.

Personally, I find Catherine kind of dull. Currently, she is my least-favorite LI (even after the Side Girls). But I am curious to see what the Dev is doing with her.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
And just like that thanks to Stephanie, I can bring myself to corrupt her or any of the other girls or create a harem.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
How do you know that she was eavesdropping? I have just rewatched the scene and she was not visible and MC even said that she is a good girl who would not eavesdrop.

Personally, I find Catherine kind of dull. Currently, she is my least-favorite LI (even after the Side Girls). But I am curious to see what the Dev is doing with her.
My favorite is the teacher. There will be reverse NTR in this game, Baibai said. I hope it is at least with her.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
The storyline of this game hit deeply, on a philosophical/contemplating level. Well, that was unexpected.

I'm writing this to say hi to fellow old losers. Any of you out there?
If you add years and years to your existence on this planet and you have a semblance of self-awareness developed, you start to see things developing, changing...
... and if you are in the position of a loser, you may see this development as an impending doom. Hell, at least I see it that way. Other guys hit their life events right on time... they get the girlfriends, the life experiences together, the careers, the children... and yet, you stay fucked, stuck.

I mean... I'm not even in my 40s yet. I'm not fat (despite the nickname), not overly broke, not a smoker, or not nearly as bad as the MC in hygiene, habits and self-care. However, it is just that... as a man, you are expected to perform at a certain level (professionally, socially, and so on). If you don't perform on par, years go by, and boom, you are now a loser - or laughing stock.
For example, my case is that of a low social IQ. I don't generally read social cues all that well, I don't calibrate to social situations easily, and as result of such, I don't perform on par when it comes to seducing women... flirting becomes cringe, and the women boycott such a man. And boom, a loser is born.
Kind of useless to be in such a predicament while being blessed by having a big dick, when you don't get the option to use it, duh! Here, I'd much rather be the fat, messy guy - that would give me a crearer roadmap on how to fix things, you know.

This game, and the MC's contempations, hell, it is an interesting premise. When you are young, and when you can develop these relationships with these beautiful young women full of life and optimism, and yet you don't go for it due to cowardice or being oblivious, huh. However, I got to say that the MC of this story had a "lucky" past indeed - so many hot women around. So unlike my own childhood of mental deprivation, loser absentee parents, and the loser/anxious mental models they instilled onto me - that boy didn't stand no chance with no girls to begin with - there weren't any with potential interest.

What say you, fellow old losers? Where are you in life, what are your perspectives?
We may not get magical second chances, but are we going to fix our circumstances or what?

To kind of end on a philosophical level here for us losers: what is life, and what can it offer to us?
I'm a fellow looser and I found myself in tears at day1 of this game.
Thought immense struggle I have acquired quite a bit of money and a fiancée.
I would give everything in a heart beat if I could go back with the mentality I have now.

Anyway, if you are not too ugly and want to solve your problems - go to your local dance clubs and learn how to dance. It will give you a hobby and something to do and some exercise brain and body. Also will make you more interesing. Then go on dating websites, make them laugh and ask them on a date. In order to get good at something it has to become a job. First optimize matches on dating websites - improve pictures and appearance untill you have a reasonable amount of matches. Then start chating and make them laught and ask them to meet up - optimize untill you are comfortable with the idea of a date, have a structure, some places you like and so on (10-15 dates and constant thinking about it will do it). Burn these dates just for that. Be ruthless in your optimization. After 10-15 dates you will definitelly know that more are on the horizon, this will give you some confidence and a ton of improvement ideas. Then start going on to second dates, filtering out gilrs you dont like. At the end, the ones you like will remain... And then you will see that it might not have been worth it, either way.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes