w123t4

May 26, 2019
Teaser is in the Subscribestar. And he said " I think I should be able to finish all scenes by the end of next week, maybe + a few days. My goal right now is to get v0.5 finished in the 2nd week of February. "
" I think I should be able to finish all scenes by the end of next week, maybe + a few days. My goal right now is to get v0.5 finished in the 2nd week of February. "
Is he talking about the rest half of the day or a whole new day gameplay? I recall something in this thread he said before that he would make each update have a whole in-game day?

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
" I think I should be able to finish all scenes by the end of next week, maybe + a few days. My goal right now is to get v0.5 finished in the 2nd week of February. "
Is he talking about the rest half of the day or a whole new day gameplay? I recall something in this thread he said before that he would make each update have a whole in-game day?
v0.5 will be the second half of the 3rd ingame day.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Jealousy and infighting between the girls will be one of the main tools to make or break the harem.
I wonder will there be any extreme plot or ending like the ending of the animate/game school days:rolleyes:

durasnoxs

Nov 1, 2022
View attachment 2025007

Overview:
Twisted Memories
is a game about an ugly bastard that travels back in time and turns into his teenage self.
What will an ordinary looking teenager with the mind of a perverted old man be able to do?
How many of the woman from his past will he be able to corrupt?
Will he build the harem he always dreamed about, or will he maybe find the true love he was always missing in his life?
The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-27
Release Date: 2022-01-26
Developer: BaiBai - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra:
WALKTHROUGH MOD

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2025035 View attachment 2025027 View attachment 2025025 View attachment 2025028 View attachment 2025031 View attachment 2025034 View attachment 2025033 View attachment 2025030 View attachment 2025032
Is there going to be a Spanish translation?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I already thought about making the little sister optional a few updates ago when other people voiced their discomfort with her, but I decided against it. I think keeping to the way I initially planned everything is best for the game in the long run.
Thank you for your feedback. Personally, her being young doesn't bother me, it's more that she doesn't even look (or try to) look like a teen.

I understand from the MC perspective (since he's young physically) to notice it, but her looks along with her behaviour is what bothers me. If she at least acted like she was a bit "aware", but she's way too "innocent" if you understand what I mean.

I don't want to shit neither towards you or the fans of the genre btw. I'm not one of those who create crusades to complain about everything and hope the dev does everything to accommodate their tastes. It's the game direction, and I accept it. I just said my opinion because I like the game, so if you felt bothered by it, please don't. As I mentioned I don't want to force anything, just said my opinion. After all, I think criticism can't be all positive, as long it is respectful of course.

The scenes that happened for now with her don't bother me at all btw. I just wondered due her behavior and possible future events, since she's a love interest after all. Even so, since some in the thread answered me you'll probably do some time skips, I'll wait to see how it develops.

Sorry again if you felt bothered by mine or other people's comments around the subject, not my goal, and as I already mentioned, I'm still liking the game a lot, btw, despite what I mentioned, and I reinforce it is extremely well-written so far. Looking forward for next update.

P.S.: Viki gives way too much cousin vibes btw.

FatBastard1337

Jan 11, 2018
I'm a fellow looser and I found myself in tears at day1 of this game.
Thought immense struggle I have acquired quite a bit of money and a fiancée.
Then you are not a loser - from an objective snadpoint (and congratulations on that!)
Subjectively speaking, it may be a different story. A story of your struggle against the odds.

I would give everything in a heart beat if I could go back with the mentality I have now.
What do you mean though? By your own admittance, you did get results out of life in the end.
Do you imply wishing... getting more, getting there more easily?

Burn these dates just for that. Be ruthless in your optimization. After 10-15 dates you will definitelly know that more are on the horizon, this will give you some confidence and a ton of improvement ideas.
Bro. Back when I tried, I did get 15 dates in a year (in a good year). Not an ugly troll either.
Then, they would ghost, ignore, let it fizzle out in empty promises... and that would get under my skin :'(

That was, like, 2018, unoptimized. Don't know what's out there these days...

And then you will see that it might not have been worth it, either way.
That sounds awfully existential of you. How come?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes