w123t4

May 26, 2019
There is none, but the update is moving along well.
He completed a lot of work, fingers crossed it's soon.
Don't think it will be like he said before that finished the update in mid of Feb since it already passed, I think it will most likely be mid of Mar or even first of April

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
Viki arc looks interesting, MC definitely promised something to her but failed to do so, which she remembers in her heart. Really a good but also s. Just wonder will there be any timeskips happen in the future as it is going on every day now, really want to know why MC become a failure at last, or actually this is a false memory? Look forward to the next update.

Reactions: Salomon108 and JjJ5

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
where is the opimu ¡ i meant the tasty juicy meaty update with more tsundere and kundere sisters plus milf mom ¡?

pleaseee moreee

MLocke

Feb 3, 2021
I merged the 0.4c changes into the 0.4a version of the Joker WT Mod. Don't expect much. There were just minor changes, and you are on your own if something goes wrong. You install the game, the mod, then this update.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Come on T.T give us more updates please tasty mom and sis . please is already mars T.T

PLEASEEEE

made sisters go down on the corrution route please. lvl 1 then lvl 2 of corruption .

sex on the hall on the bath on the kitchen on the park on the pool on the road on the roof, bang everywhere. please

that will give shu developer like 20 updates , and both sides happy shu and us shur fans please

and anal and pregnancy sex please too , hopefully on upcoming updates

* stares at him intensisly on subscriber * you publishing the 5 uptade on april ? at most ? and we will jump on shur boat

what we can use as bait for developer to update more T.T ♥

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes