hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Hmm, I agree on the foremost, but not sure if she will be first.
The teacher is already thinking about MCs dick. WDYT?
Catherine will probably be one of the last girls to get dicked by the MC. She loves Aden and hasn't shown any romantic/sexual interest in the MC yet. I'm assuming her route is going to be a slow-burn corruption where she's eventually stolen from her boyfriend. Personally, she's the one i'm looking forward to the most. :sneaky:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The teacher is already thinking about MCs dick. WDYT?
Ok, I guess that will be the case if you choose the options contrary to the ones I have chosen, since in my game I haven't seen anything like that.

Catherine will probably be one of the last girls to get dicked by the MC. She loves Aden and hasn't shown any romantic/sexual interest in the MC yet. I'm assuming her route is going to be a slow-burn corruption where she's eventually stolen from her boyfriend. Personally, she's the one i'm looking forward to the most. :sneaky:
In the path I follow I guess it's more like slow-burn seduction.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
My favorite is the teacher. There will be reverse NTR in this game, Baibai said. I hope it is at least with her.
Yeah, the teacher is also high on my list. Personally, I hope that the next day, after MC had the talk with her about her clothing, she dresses extra-slutty.

And I would say it is very likely that she will be cheating on her husband with MC. From what is known, she is not really in a happy marriage (which is most of the time the baseline for a MC of a VN to get into action).

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
In the path I follow I guess it's more like slow-burn seduction.
Well sure, you can take the slightly nicer path but she is in a happy relationship with her boyfriend and the MC is going to steal her (i don't think any of the main girls can be avoided but i might be wrong) so her route has to have elements of corruption no matter what.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, the teacher is also high on my list. Personally, I hope that the next day, after MC had the talk with her about her clothing, she dresses extra-slutty.
I don't remember that conversation.

Ah, that is right, I would love the teacher to be first
Personally, I don't care which scene is first: the first one I'll see it will be Catherine's, since the teacher's one doesn't interest me.

Well sure, you can take the slightly nicer path but she is in a happy relationship with her boyfriend and the MC is going to steal her (i don't think any of the main girls can be avoided but i might be wrong) so her route has to have elements of corruption no matter what.
Or you just go a more romantic route where she finally realizes that the boyfriend is really a dolt. No corruption is necessary.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Or you just go a more romantic route where she finally realizes that the boyfriend is really a jerk. No corruption is necessary.
Is he a jerk though? Aden seems like the typical wimp you'd see in an NTR game to me. MC deciding that he's going to steal Catherine just because her boyfriend cheated on a test makes him look like the real jerk (i'm not complaining about this btw, stealing from "nice" guys is something we don't see often enough in western games).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is he a jerk though? Aden seems like the typical wimp you'd see in an NTR game to me. MC deciding that he's going to steal Catherine just because her boyfriend cheated on a test makes him look like the real jerk (i'm not complaining about this btw, stealing from "nice" guys is something we don't see often enough in western games).
In Spanish, the word I wanted to use is lerdo, I don't know how to translate it, the word jerk is more like capullo, I think, which isn't the same... I'm not sure why I use jerk in this case, but sure because I was reply to various posts at the same time.

EDIT:

I've searched and it looks like dolt must be the word I should have used.

Last edited:

Junior357

Mar 24, 2021
LOL, el desarrollador definitivamente disfruta del hentai, ya que acabo de ver uno de los NTR que he leído antes, y el hecho de que el novio de Cathrine esté representado exactamente como el clásico protagonista masculino de NTR es demasiado divertido para mí. No me sorprendería que haya más contenido de Netori en futuras actualizaciones.:BotínTiempo:
[/COTIZAR]
Bro tienes el guardado después de la escena esa

w123t4

May 26, 2019
How long did the game usually take between updates? Used two months from 0.3 to 0.4 I remember?
Btw, can anyone upload the teaser here?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes