Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
I noticed there's one more scene in the gallery of the official android version than the Cebs joker leader mod (after the Lola/Emily bj scene).
Is this a bug? Is there supposed to be an Alyvia scene?
The unofficial port is 0.8a and the official android got updated to 0.8b it got another scene but you need to look at the character profile to find it.

Reactions: Ligma Walls

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
There isn't actually that much to forget about what happened with the girls in the original timeline as the information about that is quite sparse in the game and most of that you got about right. Non of the main girls had a awfully fulfilling live though. Alyvia got it somewhat together after her first marriage but she remained scarred, Emily handled herself probably the best of all the girls but she grew very distant with everything from her past, Jacky pretty lonely and most of the time drunk, Cathrine very successful but childless and kind of bitter. Stephanie and Viktoria probably got it the worst.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About Leo I actually haven't thought that much. I think he did alright though.

Not completly sure what you mean, but I think I'm a bit more generous with the bloom then other hs2 devs which makes everything a bit more glowy.

I actually wanted to tone it down a bit from v0.7, but its kind of like when I get my hands on a boob slider, really hard to control myself.
so the mc travling back in time is pretty much an universal blessing for everyone involved. the only one maybe screwed is aiden. but i can´t imagine his live being good being with Cathrine & leading a empty, bitter live.
maybe his cheating got more intense & got beaten down with that, as shady things tend to work that way for most (gambling, drugs,... there are lots of things that can lead aiden astray, seeing how easily he resorts to cheating & is easily swayed/blackmailed)

so, how about giving aiden a kind of good ending with him finding joy in being cucked? kinda figured it heading that way either way.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
There isn't actually that much to forget about what happened with the girls in the original timeline as the information about that is quite sparse in the game and most of that you got about right. Non of the main girls had a awfully fulfilling live though. Alyvia got it somewhat together after her first marriage but she remained scarred, Emily handled herself probably the best of all the girls but she grew very distant with everything from her past, Jacky pretty lonely and most of the time drunk, Cathrine very successful but childless and kind of bitter. Stephanie and Viktoria probably got it the worst.

About Leo I actually haven't thought that much. I think he did alright though.

Not completly sure what you mean, but I think I'm a bit more generous with the bloom then other hs2 devs which makes everything a bit more glowy.

I actually wanted to tone it down a bit from v0.7, but its kind of like when I get my hands on a boob slider, really hard to control myself.
Vicky ended up all alone? What?? I thought she ended quite well after being apart from MC. Was MC such an inflection point in her life?
Did Catherine end up with Aiden after all? I mean, if they remain in a dead marriage, it appears like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Vicky ended up all alone? What?? I thought she ended quite well after being apart from MC. Was MC such an inflection point in her life?
Did Catherine end up with Aiden after all? I mean, if they remain in a dead marriage, it appears like.
The devs response was due to a conversation where I argued that the unhinged way Vicki was treating MC would make her end up as an angry cat lady while the other guys acted like I was retarded and she was somehow emotionally healthy and normal.

I was also pointing out how shitty things turned out for everyone else especially most likely Steph. Boy they didn't like that lol. Then the dev came in and confirmed everything. You would think it would be obvious but I guess they read a different AVN than me.

Look at Vicki's behavior and honestly ask yourself if you can see someone like that turning out alright without a dramatic change occurring.

EDIT: Mixed up Vicki and Cat came back and fixed it.:LOL:

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
The only person Aden could ever successfully cuck is himself.:LOL:
In the two previous responses, you mean Vicky, right? Catherine is the goody two shoes one.
In regards to Stephanie, i was edging towards her going into a self-destructive spiral in her life or MC having 100% the wrong idea. It appears it was the most obvious choice. Dev compares her life to Metamorphosis, which is not good at all.
I'm still baffled that Vicky ended so badly. I mean, even if her personality got really distorted and hateful, she is still a successful athlete, it appears, and not atrocious academically. I mean, she was hateful towards one specific person, and maybe that did skew her towards a progressive, hateful feminist mindset?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
In the two previous responses, you mean Vicky, right? Catherine is the goody two shoes one.
In regards to Stephanie, i was edging towards her going into a self-destructive spiral in her life or MC having 100% the wrong idea. It appears it was the most obvious choice. Dev compares her life to Metamorphosis, which is not good at all.
I'm still baffled that Vicky ended so badly. I mean, even if her personality got really distorted and hateful, she is still a successful athlete, it appears, and not atrocious academically. I mean, she was hateful towards one specific person, and maybe that did skew her towards a progressive, hateful feminist mindset?
Yes I meant Vicky...total brainfart moment will edit my post. Thanks for correcting me! Yes she becomes a cat lady according to dev. You can figure out how she got there by her behavior lol.

EDIT: I called it with Steph pointing out RL knowledge of how super promiscuous girls at young ages usually meet tragic ends and pissed a lot of people off but the facts are what they are.

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I know multiple classmates from HS that were genuinely attractive athletes who went onto college on scholarships who.... things did not pan out well, and two of them I know of are explicitly headed on that trajectory not even having to do with feminism per se, but just very bitter/angry women that couldnt hold down relationships (I'm in my early 30s, and I don't see those two that come to mind changing at this point :KEK: ), they are the "tiktok" types who rant on there almost every day.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I know multiple classmates from HS that were genuinely attractive athletes who went onto college on scholarships who.... things did not pan out well, and two of them I know of are explicitly headed on that trajectory not even having to do with feminism per se, but just very bitter/angry women that couldnt hold down relationships (I'm in my early 30s, and I don't see those two that come to mind changing at this point :KEK: ), they are the "tiktok" types who rant on there almost every day.
Something like Johnny Manziel?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Something like Johnny Manziel?
Prior to the ruling letting college athletes make money on NIL deals. At least Manziel can make bank off his fuckup with media/podcasts and a possible book deal now that he cleaned up his act, plus he was a trust fund kid anyhow iirc.

More the bad personalities. Very restless types that are never satisfied/unrealistic mentalities and like to blame other people. The two I'm thinking of were not the nicest people back then, so it wasn't surprising to see they don't have a husband or even got knocked up by some dbag that I'm aware of.

I can see the sort of comparison to Victoria being an angry type of girl but athletically gifted and seeing a couple people IRL I graduated with that loosely fit the same character type.

My graduating class alone was over 400 people, (like 478 or something? so more like 500 almost) so it's always amusing when just about every type of person in "totally not western" settings seem familiar.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
The devs response was due to a conversation where I argued that the unhinged way Vicki was treating MC would make her end up as an angry cat lady while the other guys acted like I was retarded and she was somehow emotionally healthy and normal.

I was also pointing out how shitty things turned out for everyone else especially most likely Steph. Boy they didn't like that lol. Then the dev came in and confirmed everything. You would think it would be obvious but I guess they read a different AVN than me.

Look at Vicki's behavior and honestly ask yourself if you can see someone like that turning out alright without a dramatic change occurring.

EDIT: Mixed up Vicki and Cat came back and fixed it.:LOL:
Funny how everything went as you predicted. Viki reminds me of Superalloy Darkshine from One Punch Man: physically strong but mentally weak. So sensible that she prefers to deal with her feelings in a very destructive way.

Contrary to the doujinshi where this AVN is based on, every love interest ended up in a not so happy future in the original timeline, with Emily being the only one achieving a better life at the cost of distancing herself from her family. Ms Clements' fate wasn't mentioned, but I suppose she also didn't had a good life, knowing how unhappy she was with her husband and that her daughter had a very cold attitude towards her.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Funny how everything went as you predicted. Viki reminds me of Superalloy Darkshine from One Punch Man: physically strong but mentally weak. So sensible that she prefers to deal with her feelings in a very destructive way.

Contrary to the doujinshi where this AVN is based on, every love interest ended up in a not so happy future in the original timeline, with Emily being the only one achieving a better life at the cost of distancing herself from her family. Ms Clements' fate wasn't mentioned, but I suppose she also didn't had a good life, knowing how unhappy she was with her husband and that her daughter had a very cold attitude towards her.
Whats the name of the doujin if you can recall and don't mind sharing? I would like to check it out.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i just made a friend play this game. he wants to downlaod the HD version but is asking if there is a way to see what specs for pc are needed, since he has a potato pc
does anyone know?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes